[PP-F1] Day with my Osanai im�to Ruri(Grim & Ruri)(Complete)

Grim tried to clear his head, as he knew a sound and clear mind, gives the best results, as he closes his eyes and lets out a calm breathe of air, as then ran at the rat, when he got cloes enough, he drove his cutlass downward and misses, his face then gets red as he was pissed agian.He kicked the rat again and it went flying into the wall, hitting with a hard and loud thud again. "Thats it, im done acting calm, this is rediculas!!!"

[4-miss/ What is wrong with my dice counter?!??!?!?!]

[1-5] Grim misses

[6-8] Grim hits 1 point of damage

[9-10] Critical. 2 points of damage

Grims HP: 26/29

Ruris HP: 31/33

Kanya: 28/28

Blood Wing: 24/24

Giant Rat: 0/5 -Dead

Giant Rat: 0/8- Dead

Giant Rat: 2/5

Grim seeing that Ruri is standing still frozen by her fear of seeing him like this, he gritted his teeth and calmed down, as he equips his new weapon, the one that Seld made for him, As the blade then appears, Grim unsheaths it, it made a sorrowfull sound, the sound of crying souls, as the blade rings in the wind, Grims whole persona then changes, he readies to charge the rat, as he dashes at the rat, his sword singing the songs of the after life, slahes downward, and slicing the rat in two. Its sqeeks and whitters away, as it bursts into millions of red pixels.

Grim shealthes his sword and walks to Ruri, he hugs her, "Im...im sorry, I usually... don't get like that, I... ever since Dirguns death, im more unstable... lets forget me freaking out ok sis?" Grim lets Ruri go as he looks around and sees another tunnel enterance, "Lets go this way okay?"

[OOC- its okay, over looked your dice, just say you didnt hit and or as my post says you were scared by Grims action/ and im such a airhead, forgot to subtract my life when rat hit, you update your posts please.]

[OCC-Item equiped]

<>

+1 Damage, Paralyze (Crit. 2 turns)

[7-Hit]

[+1 to damage]

[1-5] Grim misses

[6-8] Grim hits 1 point of damage

[9-10] Critical. 2 points of damage

Grims HP: 26/29

Ruris HP: 31/33

Kanya: 28/28

Blood Wing: 24/24

Giant Rat: 0/5 -Dead

Giant Rat: 0/8- Dead

Giant Rat: -1/5 -Over kill

"Y-Yes I've already tried to forget about it." She said as she stepped forward, the entrance still behind her. "Can we please go back, so we can have more of a funner time?" She asked as she stepped up the stairs without an answer. She wanted to get rid of Grim's crazyness. Maybe if we didn't fight he wouldn't turn that was again... She thought while going up the long staircase.

"Yeah, lets get out of here, I'm sick of fighting for now." Grim walks beind Ruri and follows her through the tinne; and out into the fields, as he was ashamed of everything that had happened, "Im guessing we can have fun here, comon follow me." Grim gravved Ruri's hand and pulled her along, they both walked for about 5r mins. without interuption. As Grim then stopped, as he saw it, "There Ruri, you see it." Grim picked Ruri up and sat her on his shoulder, as he pointed at the large valley full of many flowers, "Come on lets go ok?" Grim says as he looks up to Ruri.

"Okay!" She smiled as she walked forward to the field, Kanya running in front of them, and jumping into the field of flowers. Ruri sat on her knees as she looked at the flowers. She smiled at them it had reminded her of Jace. She still felt bad for him, "Grim, remember my party, when Jace said that he had a flower that had reminded him of me?" She said as she pointed to a moonstar flower across the field. She smiled across the flower field as she walked toward the flower, picking it from the ground.

Grim looked surprised, as he shook his head, "This is all new to me, I left your party very quickly, I had much to do, and I'm sorry for not saying goodby, but I jsut has to get out quicklky." Grim walked to the flower, as he picked it up, and smekked it, "It has a mellow smell, it has a scent of vanillia, sugar, and a hint of lanvender." Grim sat his head down. "Reminds me of Yure, I will give this to her as a get together gift, havent seen her in a few days." "I'm guessing that she is off training somewhere, im proud of here if so." Grim sets the flower in his inventory,

[OOC- aquires item]

<>

"Heh, this blue flower is quite elegant, I'm sure she will like it." She smiled at Grim as she nodded her head. Kanya rolling in the flowers made her laugh as she crawled to her wolf and pet her stomach. She smiled at the playful puppy. It licking her hand and she laughed once again. It had remembered her of her polar bear dog at home, Scruffles. The flower field was like a museum hall full of reminders...

Grim sat down, and he saw a small patch of blue roses, and his eyes went big, "Wow..I.. havent seen these since being in Transelvania, this... theses are my favorite flowers." Grim hesitant to touch the rarest rose, as he slowly picks on and smells it, he was exactly as he remembered it, a soft tender smell, that caressed Grim nose, for it smelled of honey, and a hint of summer lavander, as it tickled his sences. Grim sighed and smiled as he loved this flower, he picked a few and put them in his inventory.

[OOC- Aquired items[

<>

She smiled as she picked one too. She put it in her hair as she picked another and put it behind Kanya's Ear. "These smell nice, don't they?" She smiled at him as she pet kanya's Head she had gotten off her playfulness and sat beside Ruri and Grim. She saw one nearby, a black one with a smooth purple glow. She gave it to Grim, "This one reminds me of my Biggu Ani!" She smiled at him as she Gave it to him. She then awaited for what he would say.

Grim smiled as he had no idea what Biggu Ani was, "Ok, level with me, i a airhead, so what is a Biggu Ani?" Grim says as he tilts his head to the side. And waits for Ruri to answer his question.

[i used google translate for Big Brother]

"Umm... Big brother?" She spoke as she really didn't even know what it meant. She saw something nearby look at them. Kanya growling as she tried to see what it was... They hadn't known but Ruri knew she must kill whatever it was, it could try to kill them if she didn't.

Grims senses went into over drive as he sensed something, "Ruri what is it?!" Grim drew his Scimitar out and looked around, as he knew thater was someting there, but he coun't see it. So he activated his <> vision to see what was there, and he saw it, 3 small dire wolf cub, "Ruri, it's a group of cubs, dire wolf cubs, then that means this is a nesting area for a pack of... look out!!!" As 5 Dire Wolfs appear, "Dang it, run Ruri, we gotta get outta here." Grim grabbed Ruri and ran, as he didn't want to get into another fight.

Grim then sees Blood Wing fly into the pack of Dire Wolfs, "BLOOD WING NOO!!!" Grim screams, "Go Grim, save Ruri, and yourself, I can handle this." Grim went to help her, but he stopped, knewing he might freak out, "I... I... thank you Blood Wing, goodbye." Grim turns around and pulls Ruri with him, "Yes, goodbye Grim... farewell my friend." As Grim looks back, the 5 Dire Wolfs surround Blood Wing and bring her to the ground, as she then disapears, as tears roll down his face. When he gets both him and Ruri to saftey, he falls to the ground, "GAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" "BLOOOOOD WIIIINGGGG!!!!" AHHHHH!!!" Grim bursts into tears, as he lost his best friend.

[OOC- Blood Wing dies saving both Ruri and Grim]

"Grim... Don't worry it'll be okay." She said as she gave him a handkerchief. She hoped that maybe in another world, some day they could tame a beast like him. She sighed as she knew more and more tears coming from the man. She thought Grim Reapers were supposed to go solo anyway... Kanya had came over to the reaper sitting by him. "S-She was my best friend too." Said the wolf as she cried along with the so called 'tough' reaper.

Grim, finally calmed down after a few minutes of tears, and he looked at Kanya, and petted her, "Im...im glad you feel that way." "Thanks sis, I'm okay now, lets go find some place else to go okay?" he takes the hankercheif and rubss his eys, as he stands up and begins to walk away, mever cominf back to this part of floor one again. As Grim continues to walk, he sees a lake, and decides to stand there, as he picks up a few pebbles next to him, and use his <> skill to chuck them. He does this for about 5 minures before returning to Ruri's side.

Grim shook his head, "I.. wouldn't even know were to start, I mean, Blood Wing, was a unique variant, and she had a sister, but, when Ragnar died, she disapeared, so, im completely at aloss on what my next one should be, I... gah, bloody ell man!' Grim flung his hand down, and then rubbed his chin, "I... I cud try to get another dragon, but, I would prefer that Blood Wing, be my first and last dragon familiar, maybe someting like Kanya, but larger, but no larger than your brother Fang, Kanya." Grim looked down at the pup, he kneels down and pets her, "Do you know of any unique variant type wolfs like Blood Wing, something like this?'

Grim pulls out a small photo of a wolf he had in mind.

7bb5380466cff2af5d42d19d1f22394e1283669350_full.gif

Grim smiled as he knew what to do, "Kanya, shall we go find you family thien, maybe you mother or sister?" He looked at the small pup seeing how she was reacting and was certain this was the best course of action now, as they walked back to town and he waved goodbye to both Ruri and Kanya and contiued his journay formore.

[OOC-This topic is now completed, PMing Gm for lockment]

[OOC- Obtained Col, from mob, 90 Col, three rats, two having 5 HP, one having 8 HP, divided by two, 45 Col each]

CLOSED