[PP-F8] 8th Floor Scouting

Miaki waited for two of his friends Haine and Clarence to meet up with him to go on a scouting mission. He stood in a small clearing just outside the massive pillar reaching up to the next floor. Miaki had no idea just how large it was but knew it felt just as big, if not bigger, on the inside. This was his first time seeing Clarence since going on leave from the <> so he hoped things would go smoothly between them. But since it was Clarence, Miaki didn't expect any dispute to happen at all between them.

I smile and look around the newest floor, taking everything in."Wow... this place is amazing." I say and sigh, putting my hands in my pockets. I hum a bit and walk toward the tower to the next floor.Its been a while I've seen Miaki, hope he's doing okay with him taking a leave from Azure Brigade. i think to myself as I cross a bridge, getting close to the tall tower."Miaki!" I call to my friend, raising my hand and waving at him.

Haine kept eyeing the location of where they were supposed to meet at repeatedly as she quickly made her way. Floor eight.. an unfamiliar location to her. The bluenette peered into the distance as she spotted Miaki right where he said he would be waiting at. She quickly sprinted up to him. "I made it! I'm ready to scout whenever you are," she nodded before unsheathing her sword cautiously, in case ambushes and such were to occur. Then she quietly looked over to the new player before her.

Miaki shook hands with Clarence then after a moment gave him a quick hug. "It's been a while. Glad to see you are doing very well with everything. Now we just have to wait for- HAINE!!!" Miaki threw his arms up and out greeting Haine as she rushed over. Miaki gave her a big hug and spun her around as he held her tight for a moment. Putting her down Miaki looked at his two friends. "Alright we can get to know each other while are exploring inside but I want to get things started as fast as we can." Miaki turned around and walked through the large, ominous opening leading into the dungeon.

(OOC: To find boss room one of the following conditions must be met.)

1) Roll a 20 on loot.

2) Each of the three participants roll above 17 in a row.

3) Exceed 2 full pages.

I follow Miaki, confused on who the third person is. I slowly enter the tower, looking up at how big it is. I whistle as we enter. It echos through out the chamber, slowly getting getting quieter and quieter. I doors close behind us with a big boom. I get startled and turn around, noticing we are in almost complete darkness. "Sooo, where to first?"

She choked lightly from the killer hug before sighing in relief. "Th-there's a sword in my hand!! Nevermind at least your fine!" she nodded before looking over to see if Yue, her familiar was where she was supposed to be. Check! "Alright we can get to know each other while are exploring inside but I want to get things started as fast as we can," she heard Miaki say, and then she nodded in agreement before following him into the tower-like dungeon. When they had arrived, she looked around everywhere, observing everything closely. The fact that the door had just shut didn't seem to scare her yet..

Miaki looked around at the massive interior of the dungeon entrance. The were multiple paths they could take and Miaki spotted one off to the right that led upwards. "Well these places are complete mazes and as a scout party our goal is to map and find the boss room. So anywhere we haven't been is he place to be." Miaki opened up his trench coat and made his katana quick to draw if need be. "I don't think you two know each other. So introductions are in order I'd say. Haine this is Clarence. Clarence this is my friend Haine. She was one of the first to help we learn the ropes of combat and might be better than me in survival. Clarence is a friend of mine who has been on many quests with me." Miaki smiled as he introduced the two to each other and assumed they would continue the conversation from there.

I turn to the new acquainted player, Haine.Dang, even higher then Miaki in levels... she-sh I'm like a kid to these guys... then there's Keith. I hold out my hand to her and smile."Hey, I'm Clarence, as you already know. I think I remember Miaki talking about you before... but I don't know. Nice familiar."

Yue ran past Miaki ahead of the group followed quickly by Haine. Miaki reached his arm out to catch them but they were already far ahead of him. "Don't run off too far! Yue slow down we can't let ourselves get separated." Miaki was looking at his map as if very slowly added details to the map from everything they could see around them. "So how have things been for you Clarence? I heard you finally got your shop up and running. What's it called again?"

They reached the top of the ramp leading up to a new level of the spiraling tower above them. The light was much darker compared to the bright outside. However paths of light poured in at odd angles from openings in walls. Dust could be seen in the beams of light coming in brightening the area in some places. "Well progress is slow in getting my shop started. Maybe I'll get it done soon." Looking ahead at Haine Miaki asked her. "Hey Haine, haven't you opened something up with Keith's sister?"

Miaki cocked his head to the side a bit. "You have to tell me about it later. Im interested in hearing more about what you do with Ruri. I've met her once before on the first floor with Zelrius. In fact I think Ill send her a message inviting her to find us in our scouting. Ill add a marker of our location." Miaki composed a message to Ruri inviting her to their party he then looked around the area for the next way to go. "So which way should we try next?" Miaki asked Haine and Clarence.

Shanok received a message from his friend Miaki, the message went like this :

Hey, we're going to scout the 8th floor's dungeon to try to find the boss room, want to join us?

Scouting huh, I guess since I helped beat Medusa, I could stay in the front lines for a bit... he thought to himself. He walked towards the dungeons entrance. When he got inside the dungeon, he looked at his map to locate his friend, he quickly found him as he wasn't that far into the dungeon, Shanok used his sprint skill and ran as fast as he could to his friends location. As few moments later he found his friend Michael, with Clarence and a girl he didn't know, but that didn't bother him. "Hey Michael! Lucky for me, you weren't far into the dungeon, it would've been a lot harder to find you if you were further, considering I wouldn't have had the map data." he told his friend. "Oh and, who is this girl with you?" he added as he looked at Haine.

She nodded as she walked down the dark tunnel, and looked around curiously. "We need a flashlight here.. I mean a torch.." she said quietly as she frantically searched through her inventories. "FOUND IT!!" she would exclaim as she equipped a flaming torch. The bluenette waved it around as she walked, before noticing that the tunnel had finally led to an opening area..

Shanok joined the small scouting party which pleased Miaki that another friend and comrade in arms would be joining their slowly growing group. Clarence decided that they should take a darkened pathway and Haine provided some light for the room. "Clarence, your skill set will come in quite handy for this exploration I imagine." Miaki said to him. He then shouted over to Shanok. "Shanok, meet Haine. Haine, this is Shanok."