(OP-F3) Fire and Ice

Hey Ruri glad you could come. Hey Kanya seeing her on his arm. Gigs it going. I wanted to see if we could tak a party and raid a dungeon or something. He whistled a three note run and Silvee came running. She came up to Ruri wagging her tail fiercely. Jace laughed. Wow Silvee you act more like a dog sometimes.

Kanya came from her shoulder and jumped next to the larger wolf. Her dark fur hadn't matched the other's white but she was happy to see her best friend again. Ruri laughed at them, "I'm doing fine, Jace..." She smiled at him. She had then remembered what he had said before, at her birthday party. She started to blush into a dark red. She felt suddenly, that if she was here she would cause deaths to happen, and she hadn't wanted to hurt any of her friends.

"O-OH CRAP YUE G-GET UP HERE- aha.. good day is it Ruri..?" she sweat dropped when she had blown her cover big time. Haine jumped out of the tree and walked over to her before looking at the boy. "Well hello there person I've never met before!" she chirped as she looked over at Jace. But then she would get immediately distracted when Yue started biting her heels.

Seeing Ruri flush a deep red Jace turned and pretended not to notice it. Then he seen a small wolf that Ruri called Yue. Then Ruri said that a girl named Haine was near. Haine isn't that your other owner of your performer stage or whatever. Silvee search he said. Silvee sniffed the groin and then charged up the tree finding the girl.