[F21-PP] Helping the guild!! (NT)

It had been some time since Sam and Eruda had talked. When Sam moved out of the tailor shop, it became a bit lonely. Eruda started to think that she was a bit hard on Sam. Every time she asked about anything it was always -now is not the time- or -it doesn't concern you, Sam-. Eruda felt bad about this given she had talked about all of the above to Haine and she didn't even know her. At the same time, Eruda started thinking about how not many people that have just joined the guild hasn't contributed much. The more people that join the more equipment and material that will be needed. The least Eruda could do was get money and in the process makeup with Sam. Sending a message to Sam as she starts to get out of bed saying "Meet me on floor 21. We have work to do and a conversation to have." Eruda takes the potion she snatched from the vault early and drinks it. Gathering her things she starts to head to floor 21 to starts her day.

Consumes Potion of Iron Flesh: Mitigation 2 (+10 Mitigation)

Eruda | HP:620/620 | EN:62/62 | DMG:3 | MIT:99 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1

Spoiler

Eruda
Level: 31
HP: 620/620
EN: 62/62

Stats:
Damage: 3
Mitigation: 99
BLD:24
TAUNT
THRNS:36
REC:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Unforgiving Edge - Malice T2: (Bleed 2, Taunt)
Armor: Reinforced Plate - Lily T2: Damage Mitigation 3 (+54 Mitigation)
Misc: Stalwart Defender T2: (Thorns 2, Recovery 1)

Skills:
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
One-Handed Curved Sword [Rank 2]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal
Ebon Tether - Beauty (+3 Loot Dice)

Sam was doing some work for Simmone while she was out. Helping the girls so that they could divide and conquer. Still learning her way around she says "Where is the..." and before she could finish the blue-haired girl points with a giggle at what she was looking for. "I will get the hang of it," Sam says to the two small blue and pink-haired female as they skitter of hearing Sam's HUD chime. "Who is up at this time of the morning," as she opens her message seeing Eruda. Makes sense she thought as she forms a message back saying: -Sure I need to make a quick stop though. I'll be there soon-. Calling out to the girls now out of her sight saying "I'll be back in a while," as she gathers her items around the Black Odyssey and starts to head to the guildhall for things that could be used for whatever Eruda had planned. 

Sam Eats and Drink it all!
Titan's Strength: Damage +3: 155582-1
Poached Egg: Accuracy +2: 157822
Lemon Berry Palmiers: Loot Dice +3: 149396
Cinnamon Rounded Stick: Prosperity +3: 148919
Well-Done Steak: Protein +2: 149644

Sam | HP:460/460 | EN:46/46 | DMG:16 | ACC:5 | REC:2

Spoiler

Sam: The Red Rose
Level: 23
HP: 460/460
EN: 46/46

Stats:
Damage: 16
Accuracy: 5
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Grand Cleaver - Stone: Damage 3 (3 Base)
Armor: Fire Brand - Din: Accuracy 3
Misc: Silver Band - Farore's Wind: Loot Dice 3

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Ax [Rank 5]
Fishing [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Battle Ready Inventory:
Sapphire Ring - Nayru: Prosperity 3
Assault Division Bracelet: Rec 2, Acc 1
Teleport Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing

Edited by Sam

Seeing Sam arrive after a while since her message was sent, Sam was eating what was left of everything that she consumed. Eruda smiles as she says "I see you grabbed some things without being told. Good, your learning. I have decided to grab some materials for the vault. To help out more than just leveling the other members. To do so I need your help. We will be fighting enemies that are a bit stronger than what we are used to. With that, I will be taking all the hits while you kill them. Everything we get will be donated to the vault for further use. Four creatures at a time and you will be hitting first. Do you understand?" Eruda waits for Sam to nod with food still in her mouth. Eruda starts to walk toward the gates of the town to find the first set of monsters that they will be taking on. They had a long day ahead of them but Eruda was determined to help with more than just leveling. This was how she would do so.

With that Sam swallowing hard, almost choking as she lets out a cough to clear her throat. Sam makes haste to catch up to Eruda who seemed what more for herself rather than just leveling. Sam realized that she and Eruda hadn't actually talked for a while and for now, she didn't want to start a conversation right before the battle that may have a chance for the tank to be distracted. Walking silently next to Eruda as they walk outside the walls of the town. Looking around for a moment it didn't take Sam long to find a group of Spiders in the distance. These seemed the be large than normal but as long as Eruda could stop them from hitting her, she would fight alongside the tank. Taking her weapon out she starts charging at the creatures with the attempt to hit and deal as much damage as possible.

With a small glow of concentration activating, Sam slams into the group with a heavy impact on all the spiders in the group. Carving each with one swing to conquer all. They all scream out in pain with each looking to Sam with the intention to kill in their eyes. "Eruda? Now would be the time..." before Sam could finish what she was trying to say, Eruda slides between Sam and the spiders already doing what she was intending to do. Sam smiles and jumps back to watch Eruda do her thing.

Activating Concentration and Explode Catapult

ID# 160979 results: Battle: 5+6=11 Hits! Dealing 224 Damage vs Large Spider 1
ID# 160980 results: Battle: 6+6=12 Hits! Dealing 224 Damage vs Large Spider 2
ID# 160981 results: Battle: 3+6=9 Hits! Dealing 224 Damage vs Large Spider 3
ID# 160982 results: Battle: 3+6=9 Hits! Dealing 224 Damage vs Large Spider 4

Players:
Sam | HP:460/460 | EN:24/46 | DMG:16 | ACC:5 | REC:2
Eruda | HP:620/620 | EN:62/62 | DMG:3 | MIT:99 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1

Enemies:
[1,0] Large Spider 1 | 
HP:86/310 | DMG:93
[1,0] Large Spider 2 | 
[1,0] Large Spider 3 | 
[1,0] Large Spider 4 | 

Edited by Sam

Eruda stands there between Sam and the enlarge spiders with her shield and sword. Small blueish flames start to build beneath Eruda feet. "Eruda how..." as she darts her vision toward Sam. She sees blue flames flaring inside her eyes, Sam steps back a bit more. Eruda's vision reverts back to the creatures and the flames dart toward the spiders across the ground working as a beacon of sorts. "I will not let them touch you, Sam. Just do as your told, please." The four spiders freak out a moment before a wall of fire locks around them their vision to Eruda. 

The fire around the spiders flares up a bit as they are all trying so hard not to touch the wall. This causes Eruda to grin as this was the first time she has been able to control her flames like this. "Sam, the fire will not hurt you. Kill them!"  

Activated Hate

ID# 160984 results: MOB: 2 Miss!, vs Eruda
ID# 160985 results: MOB: 5 Miss!, vs Eruda
ID# 160986 results: MOB: 3 Miss!, vs Eruda
ID# 160987 results: MOB: 3 Miss!, vs Eruda

Players:
Eruda | HP:620/620 | EN:54/62 | DMG:3 | MIT:99 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1

Enemies:
[1,4] Large Spider 1 | 
[1,4] Large Spider 2 | 
[1,4] Large Spider 3 | 
[1,4] Large Spider 4 | 

Edited by Eruda

[Concentration 1/3]

"If you say so. I trust you..." Sam says as prepares herself to swing another time hoping that this would be the killing blow for all of them. With one fell swoop, Sam targets them all but hits only three. Sam hears the screeches of the spiders from the flames and then a pop of each put one upon Sam's impact. Sam tries to look within the fire but the wall of fire was thick. Sam thought about it for a moment and knew that the thickness was so the creatures couldn't see past it, the eyes of the creatures would remain only of the builder of this containment. "Eruda how did you do this," Sam asked a bit confused by the nature of fire that was built around the enemy. Sam goes to touch the fire and the element was warm but not hot like a fire should be. Sam shakes her head and looks to her energy saying "I may have to rest soon Eruda. My energy is very low."

Activating Explode Catapult

ID# 160999 results: Battle: 1 Miss! vs Large Spider 1, CD: 6 (Recovers 2 Energy)

ID# 161000 results: Battle: 8+5=12 Hits! Dealing 224 Damage vs Large Spider 2 Killing it!
ID# 161129 results: Craft: 4,  Loot: 7+6=13

ID# 161001 results: Battle: 4+5=12 Hits! Dealing 224 Damage vs Large Spider 3 Killing it!
ID# 161130 results: Craft: 12,  Loot: 17+6=23

ID# 161002 results: Battle: 2+5=12 Hits! Dealing 224 Damage vs Large Spider 4 Killing it!
ID# 161131 results: Craft: 2,  Loot: 9+6=15

Players:
Sam | HP:460/460 | EN:7/46 | DMG:16 | ACC:5 | REC:2
Eruda | HP:620/620 | EN:54/62 | DMG:3 | MIT:99 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1

Enemies:
[1,4] Large Spider 1 | 
[2,4] Large Spider 2 | 
HP:-138/310 | DMG:93 DEAD
[2,4] Large Spider 3 | HP:-138/310 | DMG:93 DEAD
[2,4] Large Spider 4 | HP:-138/310 | DMG:93 DEAD

Sam Obtains:
10740*Col
9*T3 Materials
T3 Rare Trinket #161129a
T3 Perfect Consumable #161130a
T3 Rare Trinket #161131a                    

Edited by Sam

"It's not a problem Sam if you need to op-out for a moment, I can take it. If you think that you have enough energy to kill it, do so. We will take a full break after it's dead though." Eruda looks to the spider and runs at it with full force through her fire. As she glows light blue upon activation of concentration, her sword glows a faint red as her sword sliced into the spider's hide. The spider screeches in pain upon impact and looks to Eruda with it vengeful eight eyes and all Eruda can think with a smirk on her face was -Yes, Hit me-. Moments later the spider bites at Eruda as she brings her shield up and the blue flames extract from the wall of fire and hits the spider. Eruda realized right then that the flames were also acting as her thorns from her shield. It was like Eruda was completely controlling the fire. "Kill it if you can Sam," call calls out as she stares the spider down with a smile with what she just discovered.

Bear Knock and Concentration Activated

ID# 161889 results: Battle: 7+1=8 Hit! Dealing 3*4=12 Damage vs Large Spider 1, Craft: 12 (Recovers 2 energy)

ID# 161890 results: MOB: 8 Hit! Dealing 93-(99 MIT)=1 Damage vs Eruda, Taking 36 Thorns Damage

Players:
Sam | HP:460/460 | EN:7/46 | DMG:16 | ACC:5 | REC:2
Eruda | HP:619/620 | EN:53/62 | DMG:3 | MIT:99 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1

Enemies:
[1,9] Large Spider 1 | 
HP:38/310 | DMG:93
[2,4] Large Spider 2 | 
HP:-138/310 | DMG:93 DEAD

Edited by Eruda

Concentration [1/3]

Hearing what Eruda said, Sam looks to her energy as it goes up one point. Sam the outside of the flame wall freaks. Hearing some screeching again before Sam decides that she had enough energy to attack at least one more time before she had to break off. She was not able to see inside but from what she was hearing she knew that Eruda was beating it up. Sam smiles before her weapon takes on a reddish glow. "I'll use something lower so I have some energy left," she decides as she uses the weight of her battle axe and strikes in an uppercut motion toward the flame wall where the spider was being held. A line of pure energy crosses the threshold as it connects with another scream out in pain and a sound of data bursting. Sam exhales and sets her weapon away, for now, to take rest to recover the energy that she used. Sitting to the ground, watching the fire dissipate and reveal Eruda inside what she couldn't see.

Torque Wave Activated

ID# 161891 results: Battle: 2+5=7 Hit! Dealing 16*5=80 Damage vs Large Spider 1, Killing it! Craft: 4 (Recovery doesn't proc)
ID# 161892 results: CD:11, LD:18+6=24

Players:
Sam | HP:460/460 | EN:3/46 | DMG:16 | ACC:5 | REC:2
Eruda | HP:619/620 | EN:53/62 | DMG:3 | MIT:99 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1

Enemies:
[2,9] Large Spider 1 | 
HP:-42/310 | DMG:93 DEAD
[2,4] Large Spider 2 | HP:-138/310 | DMG:93 DEAD

Sam's Loot:
15622*Col
12*T3 Materials
T3 Rare Trinket #161129a
T3 Rare Trinket #161131a
T3 Perfect Consumable #161892a

Edited by Sam

OOC Recovers to full health (1/3) Concentration [1/3]

Eruda stands there for a moment as the firewall drops gathering her thoughts. Looking at Sam as she was staying quiet and oddly to herself. Eruda sits next to Sam as she puts her equipment away. "You have been a very curious birdy. I will allow you to ask 2 questions that are on your mind but first, you have to answer one that I have for you." Eruda scoots to sit in front of Sam now looking into her eyes saying "Why did you leave my shop without telling me first?" Eruda knew that she probably knew the answer but she wanted to hear it from Sam because she didn't like making guessed observations toward people. Eruda places her hands in her lap as she listens to the nature of the cave around them. Water dripping from the ceiling, bugs buzzing in the distance. Eruda waits there patiently for Sam to answer and ask the questions.

Edited by Eruda

OOC (1/3) Concentration [2/3]

Sam was taken back by what Eruda was asking and that she was willing to answer anything Sam asked. Thinking for a moment as she looked to the ground and clearing her throat she says "I thought I was too much of a burden to you. You game me a place to stay and I felt like I was using you Eruda. When you left to sleep somewhere else that night and left me there in your shop, I knew that I had to leave and give you your space back. I ask too many questions that are really none of my business and that's why I have been trying to put my mind elsewhere. So that I wouldn't bother you anymore. Eruda you were my first real friend here after I got ditched and I felt like a was losing you because of my stupidity." Sam sits there for a moment with her eyes shut trying to hold back tears. Taking a deep breath as she says "Are you sure I can ask any question?" Glancing up to Eruda as she nods her head once. She asks the question that was burning inside of her and been wanting to know this entire time "Are you and Raidou together?" Biting her bottom lip hoping that it didn't trigger something, Sam waits.

Edited by Sam

OOC (2/3) Concentration [2/3]

"Sam, I would not push you away just because you ask too many questions. Yes, sometimes you are too much and pressed my buttons but I honestly couldn't answer what you were asking at the time. I was still trying to figure it out myself and that night I had a lot on my mind. I had to leave to get out of my own head. I didn't want you to leave though. When I was ready to answer your questions I would have. If it felt like I was pushing you away I am sorry, that really wasn't my intention." Eruda gives a small smile knowing that this question was coming as she responds saying "When I first met Raidou, it was an intense feeling. He was the first that talked to me like an actual human being. His actions were heroic and brave with a splash on nervousness. It felt like we had a connection that wouldn't fail. We had a date after a few quests and it went great but because of how my real life took place it made me scared. The feelings that I was feeling toward Raidou scared me and I thought it was too good to be true so I ran. I was gone from human connections for just under 2 years and when I came back Raidou welcomed me back with open arms. Since then we have been working with each other to become stronger together, putting our feeling on hold. It was not till just a little bit ago that those can of worms were opened back up. You asked me if I and Raidou are a thing, maybe. We are still sorting out our feeling but I can tell you that those feeling are only getting stronger as I watch Raidou grow into a great leader. The last question then break is over." Eruda crossed her legs and leaned back on her hands waiting.

Edited by Eruda

OOC (2/3) Concentration [3/3]

Sam was awed by Eruda's response to the question. She was expecting a yes or no answer not everything that Eruda just said but now she understood why she kept saying drop it. This made Sam feel a bit bad for prying so much. Sam had another question that could be asked and after some thought, she asks "What drives you to be better, to stand in front of people you have not the first clue to who they might be?" This might have been a hard question to answer but maybe knowing why she does what she does would help her find a path that would be worth taking. Eruda did tell her that any question could be asked and she was hoping that Eruda knew the answer to this question so that she too could shed a little light on her progress moving forward in this game. Sam sits there staring at the ground waiting.

Edited by Sam

OOC (3/3) Concentration [3/3]

Eruda smirks just a bit as Sam asked her last question. She has been asking herself this time and time again trying to seek the answer for herself. "The more I think about it, the more it becomes clear. Time and time again the thought has crossed my mind of people killing people for fun. Kayaba killing people for fun and for his own selfish reasons. Adults, children, and young adults have come into this world to be rid of the life they were living. For a distraction from what they once were. Some just came to have fun and enjoy the wonderous features and feelings that the game brought to them. We are trapped because some adults out there decided upon himself that killing people was a good idea, that is their fun and what they enjoy." Thinking about this again Eruda closes her eyes and takes a slow deep breath as she tries to talk without the rage that began building up inside of her. "People good or bad have become that way for a reason. They feel trapped and they can't bring themselves to find any other way to live. People who kill people for fun and loot will get what is coming to them. As for the others who are too weak to fight, I will be their shield. I will protect everyone who needs and wants my protection. I stand by Raidou and Firm Anima, fight for what I believe in. This Game will burn when we are done with it and so will the game creator himself because no one deserves to die in this game. This is what drives me, Sam." Eruda stands up and dusts herself off getting ready to find another group of enemies to defeat. "We will gather the gear for those who need it including us and Firm Anime, so that one day, others will fight with us to end this horror."

Edited by Eruda

OOC (3/3)

This inspired Sam in ways that she never would have thought of herself. Sam was speechless from the words said and awed by how Eruda said them. Sam stands as Eruda did and dusts herself off as well. "You have a good idea of where you are headed then. You and Raidou both have been so busy and I have been so distracted lately that I could not see the change in you or Raidou till now and for that I sorry." Sam hears some skittering in the distance that seemed to be echoing around the cave. "I will follow you and Raidou both with my axe and spirit alike in toe. Lead the way Eruda and I will follow you both till the end." Sam sees some shadows along the walls and with great speed and weapon out, Sam runs at the creatures for the first taking. Before getting all the way to them Sam realized that the spiders were a lot bigger this time. She slams her bad to one of the walls and looks to Eruda trying to wait for her to get closer for back up reasons.

This forms a smile on her face hearing Sam. Eruda hears the same steps and starts to run with Sam toward them. Readying her equipment, Eruda also pushes her pack against the wall. Glancing toward Sam in silence she nods to let Sam know that whenever she is ready, she is. No words can go a long way if each party member has the same goal in mind. Eruda sees how much bigger these spiders are from the last bunch. "Sam, you have nothing to fear. I will be your shield. Attack first and I will be right behind you." Sam nods in her direction with a smile. Everything that she told Sam was the truth but it was the first time saying it out loud. Eruda would live every day as her last, protecting everyone that she could from the monstrous things that occupy this hellish world. It would be a fight but in the end, it would all be worth it. She would not forget what Haine told her though either. She would make time for Raidou and fun so that she is not consumed by the battle that lies ahead of them.

Sam takes a deep breath and watches the enlarged shadows pass. Seeing an opportune time Sam steps around the corning and lets her weapon guide her instead of the other way around this time. Setsuna told her once that she needed to learn to fight with her weapon. Sam took this as let it carry you and follow its lead. Learn from the weapon and its arts and let it teach you how to be used the right way. Sam's weapon gleams with a light brighter than before as she comes to this realization. As Sam allows this to happen, she starts to run and the weapon grants her more speed, and as Sam holds her weapon out to the right with both hands, swiping at the first with great force. With an explosion coming after the creature flies forward with a glowing sensation almost like a ticking time bomb. It crashed into the other tree spiders ahead of it and explodes upon contact causing them all to break in all directions. The spiders scream out in pain a good chunk of each health bar taken, Sam waits for Eruda to pull them from her before attacking again.

Activating Explode Catapult

ID# 162287 results: Battle: 10+5=10 Major Critical! Dealing (16+2 base)*14=252 Damage vs Large Spider 1
ID# 162288 results: Battle: 8+5=13 Hit! Dealing 16*14=224 Damage vs Large Spider 2
ID# 162289 results: Battle: 2+5=7 Hit! Dealing 16*14=224 Damage vs Large Spider 3
ID# 162290 results: Battle: 2+5=7 Hit! Dealing 16*14=224 Damage vs Large Spider 4

Players:
Eruda | HP:620/620 | EN:62/62 | DMG:3 | MIT:99 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1

Enemies:
[3,0] Large Spider 1 | 
HP:196/448 | DMG:93 
[1,0] Large Spider 2 | HP:224/448 | DMG:93 
[1,0] Large Spider 3 | HP:224/448 | DMG:93 
[1,0] Large Spider 4 | HP:224/448 | DMG:93 

Edited by Sam

As the spiders regain there footing from Sams extreme amount of damage, Eruda, as promised, was right behind Sam. Eruda closes her eyes and begins to walk forward. She starts to focus on the enemies alone as protecting Sam was the only thing on her mind right now. At her feet, the blue flames like before start to form. Eruda opens her eyes as a column of deep blue fire leads a beaten path toward and around the creatures that dare to threaten Sam's life, forming a blue wall of fire once more. The large arachnid creatures look to no one but Eruda alone. Eruda smiles as her shield comes up for protection. "Now Sam, I have their attention." Eruda holds her ground watching, staring as the spiders start to become a bit frantic and start to charge at Eruda within the fire barrier of hate that she created. Each creature makes contact and each of them feels the wrath of the fires around them. Taking damage from the fires that react with each spider that touched her shield. Their attacks couldn't seem to break through Eruda's defences and with that Eruda smiles, holding strong as she waits for the next wave of attacks to come through.

Activates Howl

ID# 162291 results: MOB: 6 Hit! Dealing 93-(99 MIT)=1 Damage Large Spider 1 vs Eruda, Taking 36 Thorns Damage
ID# 162292 results: MOB: 8 Hit! Dealing 93-(99 MIT)=1 Damage Large Spider 2 vs Eruda, Taking 36 Thorns Damage
ID# 162293 results: MOB: 7 Hit! Dealing 93-(99 MIT)=1 Damage Large Spider 3 vs Eruda, Taking 36 Thorns Damage
ID# 162294 results: MOB: 6 Hit! Dealing 93-(99 MIT)=1 Damage Large Spider 4 vs Eruda, Taking 36 Thorns Damage

Players:
Eruda | HP:616/620 | EN:54/62 | DMG:3 | MIT:99 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1

Enemies:
[3,4] Large Spider 1 | 
HP:160/448 | DMG:93 
[1,4] Large Spider 2 | HP:198/448 | DMG:93 
[1,4] Large Spider 3 | HP:198/448 | DMG:93 
[1,4] Large Spider 4 | HP:198/448 | DMG:93 

Edited by Eruda

As before, Sam lets her battle axe do the talking. With the creatures being held securely by Eruda's gaze, Sam sees her opportunity to make her last killing strike. Her movement becomes swift as she enters the fires wall and makes a gashing impact with the first creature. The Spider explodes with her impact causing collateral damage to all the others around it. All four large spiders burst into data and Sam starts to breathe a bit harder than before. Even though she let her weapon take action it still took most of the energy she had to deal the killing damage. Holding herself up now with her weapon, bladed part to the ground, she looks to Eruda as the fire evaporated into nothing. "I think I need to call it a day. I know that it's for the guild and all that we are doing this but I am beaten and hungry," Sam frowns a bit hoping that Eruda won't go all mighty on her. 

Activates Explode Catapult

ID# 162295 results: Battle: 7+5=12 Hit! Dealing 16*14=224 Damage vs Large Spider 1, Killing it!
ID# 162303 results: CD:6, LD:20+6=26

ID# 162296 results: Battle: 7+5=12 Hit! Dealing 16*14=224 Damage vs Large Spider 2, Killing it!
ID# 162304 results: CD:7, LD:7+6=13

ID# 162297 results: Battle: 6+5=11 Hit! Dealing 16*14=224 Damage vs Large Spider 3, Killing it!
ID# 162305 results: CD:3, LD:16+6=22

ID# 162298 results: Battle: 4+5=9 Hit! Dealing 16*14=224 Damage vs Large Spider 4, Killing it!
ID# 162306 results: CD:11, LD:8+6=14

Players:
Sam | HP:460/460 | EN:2/46 | DMG:16 | ACC:5 | REC:2
Eruda | HP:616/620 | EN:54/62 | DMG:3 | MIT:99 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1

Enemies:
[4,4] Large Spider 1 | 
HP:-64/448 | DMG:93 DEAD
[2,4] Large Spider 2 | HP:-26/448 | DMG:93 DEAD
[2,4] Large Spider 3 | HP:-26/448 | DMG:93 DEAD
[2,4] Large Spider 4 | HP:-26/448 | DMG:93 DEAD

Sam's Total Loot:
36788*Col
24*T3 Materials
T3 Rare Trinket #161129a
T3 Rare Trinket #161131a
T3 Rare Armor/Shield #162306a
T3 Perfect Armor/Shield #162305a
T3 Perfect Weapon #162305b
T3 Rare Weapon #162304a
T3 Uncommon Consumable #162304b
T3 Perfect Weapon #162303a
T3 Perfect Weapon #162303b
T3 Perfect Weapon #162303c

Edited by Sam

Eruda chuckles at the fact that Sam was already tired. It was understandable though she thought to herself before saying "It has been a long day and there are still things that need to be dealt with. You go get some rest and we will continue this tomorrow. Good work today Sam. We will start bright and early tomorrow." Her thoughts bring her back to what she told Sam. Eruda was prepared to do anything to keep these simple players alive even if she had to place her own life on the line. She won't forget what Haine said before though about living her life to the fullest. She would try her best to get closer to Raidou. He is what makes her truly happy in this world of death. To be with him, she knows that somehow everything will be okay. She escorts Sam back to the gates from where they came as she heads to the guildhall to explore her options on the quests that she hasn't taken yet.

Sam was relieved to hear that they could start again tomorrow. Sam puts her weapon away and walks with Eruda as she says "Thank you. The really doest mean a lot coming from you." Thinking of ever word Eruda said, and the way each phrase was put with a great deal of honesty behind it. Sam became envious of Eruda. That girl has the strength in thought that most people wouldn't dare to have. The fact that Eruda has been with her from there the moment Sam started to get serious about the game. Eruda never once gave up on Sam regardless of how annoying she came off as. Going through the warps gates, Sam arrives on the same floor as Eruda as she seemed to be heading to the guildhall. She really is something Sam thinks to herself as she waves to Eruda. Sam goes into her house and sits on her bed as she hasn't been able to get furniture yet. Sam was obviously tired as the moment she lay down, she fell into a slumber.

Thread Completion:

Sam:
2*SP (1 for page, 1 from the event)
T3 Rare Trinket #161129a
T3 Rare Trinket #161131a
T3 Rare Armor/Shield #162306a
T3 Perfect Armor/Shield #162305a
T3 Perfect Weapon #162305b
T3 Rare Weapon #162304a
T3 Uncommon Consumable #162304b