[PP-F09] Hades' Doorstep <<Gatekeeper of Fire>>

Like NIGHT even saw that half-smile. The moment Hidden had finally admitted their help had been necessary, she'd folded her arms from their frivolous endeavor, grunting with a raised brow as she'd turned around to leave. Scarce, that one; it rubbed her the wrong way how she'd made light of her companions.

Including NIGHT.

Especially NIGHT.

The player let out an exhale right before Crow got his words in. Something about ice cream? Her mind refocused on the conversation -- there was always time to take her mind off the stranger, since she was offered food for her thoughts.

"Baldur or Yuki could've done a better job than me I guess." 

"You did what you could," she offered. It was paltry, but NIGHT meant it in her fullest. "Baldur and Yuki weren't here. But we were. That's what matters."

"How about you? We could ask Yuki for ice cream."

"Sure." A raised palm suggested Crow to take the lead. Instead, as he paused in his speech, she could've sworn she saw the man pout.

"Fat chance though, because she doesn't want me to eat something unhealthy like fried food. I wonder if fried ice cream exists."

Huh?

"Wait." The expression on the woman's face contorted instantly into a look of absolute horror. "You haven't been faced with Yuki's full stash of deep fried ice-cream yet?" They met the man's expectations fully -- in fact, NIGHT still had a full freezer of the vanity desserts she was constantly trying to rid of, on account of having just too much of the damned sweetness. Was this how her friend stole Crozeph's heart, by way of creamy cold desserts? It was said that the easiest way in was through food made for another, after all.

--Hadn't he been living in her house too? NIGHT shook her head, lips pressed in a firm line. "No. Never mind. You'll be incredibly glad to find out just how many of those she's got stowed away. C'mon."

Desperation in her feet, she sauntered off towards the teleporter alongside her friend's fiance.

Thread Summary

[Total]
+ 6SP
+ 7,633col
+ [Cerberus Etching]: Removes one enhancement on a weapon and replaces it with "Burn". This effect cannot override its maximum cap. Consumed on use.

Spoiler

[Quest Reward]
+ 4SP
+ 7,500col
+ [Cerberus Etching]: Removes one enhancement on a weapon and replaces it with "Burn". This effect cannot override its maximum cap. Consumed on use.

[Thread Progression]
+ 1SP
+ 133col/participant

[Misc]
Farewell to [v2.6] Bonus!
+ 1SP