[PP-F2] The Grand Hunt: Part 1 <<Long Live the Queen>>

Dazia had received the message, so she made the plans. There were about eight monsters on the List that Dazia had written. However, they all had to be slain in order, as to prevent the players from getting killed, or being forced to flee. A break or two would need to be in order as to be prepared for whatever might happen along the journey. Chances were, it might take about two to three days to complete this trip. Dazia accessed her messenger, and sent a response to Astralin.

I'll be waiting for you in floor 2. Meet me at the gate of Urbus, for I know the shortest route to reach the first target. We can discuss the long journey if you'd like.

-Dazia

Now all Dazia needed to do was wait. She would head over to the gate of Urbus, so that the low-level healer would not encounter any confusion upon reaching the meeting place. Dazia would need to get there first. Once she was there, she would lean back against the wall, waiting for the blonde to arrive.

@Astralin

Dazia's Target list(for thread Series):

Spoiler

The Wasp Queen

Avalanche

Sand Shark

Byakko

Amphis Serpens

Cerberus

Banshee

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  24
HP:  480
EN:  48
DMG:  8(One Handed Rapier Rank 5[+5], Rapier of Wrath[+2])

MIT: 26(Ombra del Corvo, Light Armor rank 2)

ACC: 2(Rapier of Wrath, Corvid's Eye)

EVA: 2(Ombra del Corvo, Corvid's Eye)

Items:

[T1]Rapier of Wrath(2 DMG, 1 ACC)[Equipped]

[T1]Ombra del Corvo(2 MIT, 1 EVA)[Equipped]

[T1]Corvid's Eye(1 ACC, 1 EVA)[Equipped]

Skills:

One handed Rapier Rank 5

Light Armor Rank 2(+8 Mitigation)

Astralin was actually a bit excited for the trip ahead of her. According to Dazia, there were some field bosses that were mostly a bunch of glass cannons, but, if fought in order, would simply be total pushovers that could be defeated with ease for some quick experience. This was a chance to gain levels and rise above! "I can't believe there was such a window of opportunity waiting for us...it's like some kind of destined alliance between two individuals for a common goal they can share..." She thought aloud. With that in mind, she felt ready...at least, for a short trip, that was...she would soon receive a message from Dazia.

I'll be waiting for you in floor 2. Meet me at the gate of Urbus, for I know the shortest route to reach the first target. We can discuss the long journey if you'd like.

-Dazia

Once she received that, she quickly made her way to floor 2, over to the gate of Urbus, where Dazia was waiting. "Heeey, Dazia!" She called out as she came closer, waving as she did so. When she approached the small girl in black, she would ask, "Do you mind summarizing or explaining the situation again, just to make sure we're both on the same page?"

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level: 10

Max HP: 200

Max EN: 20

Base DMG: 5(Martial Arts Rank 2[+4])

Equipment:

[T1]Gloves of the Astral Storm(1 Bleed, 1 Paralyze)

[T1]Sticky Ricky(3 DMG)[Equipped]

[T1]Alkarina's Resolve(2 EVA, 1 REC)[Equipped]

[T1]Amulet of Aknossoth(2 ACC, 1 REC)[Equipped]

Skills:

First Aid Rank 1

Martial Arts Rank 2

Well, that didn't take very long. The blonde approached, and asked if Dazia could explain the situation, as to make sure both players were on the same page. At least she was clever enough to do what she could to avoid confusion, this player seemed to prove herself more and more intelligent than Dazia originally took her for. This wisdom would definitely keep things moving smoothly through the trip. If Dazia leveled up once, she would need to take a temporary break as to find some players who could get her some light armor and a rapier for the next tier, as she was approaching it at her current level. Only one level up was needed for her tier to improve. "The situation is as thus: I have here with me a list of monsters that, while being glass cannons to most players around their level, are considerably weak enough for us to easily take down, and they offer plenty of experience for first-time kills, and most of them drop useful items." She explained while pulling out a list containing the names of all the target monsters.

Astralin listened to what Dazia had to say, and then looked at the list she had pulled out. Wow, she really had it all planned out, didn't she? That was quite an impressive monster "Hitlist" she'd written. Most likely, they would be battled in order from top to bottom, in terms of the list. Chances were, they were moving through in floor order. "With all these bosses, do you think it'll take a few days? If that's the case, we may need to take stops along the settlements as we go along, for food, rest, or to resupply ourselves." She noted. "Do you think there might be any other special conditions or scenarios we might run into? Better safe than sorry." She asked. Seeing that Astralin was low level, she was Definitely going to need to take precautions, lower floors or not. Could Dazia have thought about this too, or could this be something new for her to take into account?

Astralin would take other potential scenarios into the equation. This was definitely going to be better than expected, all that was needed now was for the questions to end there. "It probably will take at least two to three days. I will need to pick up some things after the first or second battle, I will let you know where you will need to meet me so that you can potentially get your own necessary supplies if you need them. In other words, yes, we will need to resupply ourselves, potentially get a tent if the journey takes longer than expected and we can't get back to town easily." Dazia explained. "Time is the primary reason why I asked you to be up bright and early for this trip, we'll need as much of the daylight hours as we can get, for they are far safer to travel through than during the night." She added.

Astralin listened to what Dazia had to say. She really had it all planned out. "Quite the plan you've got, Dazia. With that knowledge, this journey shouldn't be too much for us to handle." She remarked. Seems like there wasn't much else to discuss, by the looks of it. She had indeed woke up bright and early for this trip, the two players would surely make the most of the daylight hours they had. It was kind of uplifting, knowing that in a matter of days, She and Dazia would be of a much higher level than they are now! "We'll be able to keep up with our peers, training like this. High-experience monsters? Surprisingly easy to beat? It's a goldmine!" Astralin noted, giving her last thoughts on the matter before it was time to set out. "Well, you're the one who knows the first target's location, so, lead the way!"

Astralin had some comments and the like, but no questions. "Of course it's a goldmine. Opportunities don't simply show up like this every day, this is the chance we need to take before any enemies or future enemies of ours can get any ideas of fighting against us. By the time we're done, we'll be a few steps closer to becoming forces to be reckoned with." Dazia added. Astralin would then ask for Dazia to lead the way, since she knew the first target's location. If Dazia was going to secure an alliance with this blonde, she would need to give her more reasons to trust Dazia...and what better way to do that than reveal that she had nothing to worry about fighting this target. "You might be primarily a healer in this current setup...but you can actually feel free to land the first strike against the first one. It's that weak." Dazia revealed as the two players made their way to where the target would spawn.