[PP|F6]<<Deforestation>>The White Tiger

Shay followed up behind her claymore wielding ally, trying to make a a rebuking strike, but the Byakko was way too fast. It was actually surprising in all honesty that a mob this big could out pace her, but she needed to get a little more accurate with her fighting style. She was still practicing using the stronger sword arts. Using San Ge was hardly comparable to other sword arts offered by Katana. It took precious skill to perform it flawlessly.

As she missed, another flaming branch exploded fire right in her face as it connected with the ground. Shay covered her face from the ashes and waved it off, backing away from the heat. A quiet curse in her native language was enough to tell anyone that she was starting to get a little bit annoyed with the current situation. "Sorry, I'm doing bad here. Finish it off! You've got this!"

image.png

Shay | HP: 440/440 | EN: 42/44 | DMG: 9 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 1 | BLD: 12 | REC: 2
ChaseR | HP: 470/520 | EN: 44/52 | DMG: 12 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 3 | REC: 2 | MIT: 5 | PAR: 1 (9-10) | BH: 5

Byakko | 36/150 | DMG: 60 | MIT: 40 | Full Phase: 9-10

The boy looked over his shoulder at Shay and nodded, a bright green glow taking over his sword. He planted one foot into the ground, before kicking back with all of his strength and lunging at the flaming beast. He appeared to be close enough, bracing himself for a hit to land as it swung its claw. It got caught off guard by a single slash that seemed to break its claws, another one following that formed a deep cut, and the slashes just kept on coming. After thirteen or so, the boy finally let up with his final slash having teared the beast in half.

It slowly shattered into crystals, leaving the bluehead to fall on the ground on his knees, weakly panting with his eyebrows furrowed while sweat dropped on the back of his hand. "I-It's over, right? I can't... The heat is making me and Blizz feel...", Chase informed her rather tiredly, as Blizz dropped in front of him and tried to breathe out some cold air to refresh the two. 

image.png.3e2769a1ccc59ffd463aae8fbe2fd541.png 

Shay | HP: 440/440 | EN: 42/44 | DMG: 9 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 1 | BLD: 12 | REC: 2
ChaseR | HP: 475/520 (+5) | EN: 36/52 (-10, +1) | DMG: 12 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 3 | REC: 2 | MIT: 5 | PAR: 1 (9-10) | BH: 5

Byakko | 0/150 (-114) | DMG: 60 | MIT: 40 | Full Phase: 9-10

Spoiler

Thread Rewards:

• 5 SP (3 Quest, 1 Page, 1 Event)
  • 200 Col each
  • <<Tiger Rage>> (Potion/T1/Rare DMG +2)

Edited by ChaseR