[F22-PP]The way of life (Training your Friend)

Curbie looks to Simmone then to Sam again. With a nod, Curbie runs in the direction with the jingle which would be Felix. "You might be right. The glow makes me wonder if he is buffing me somehow but with what. I love the charade he does though. He is actually pretty good and showing what he wants to be proven given he has no fingers." Sam laughs a bit at this and turns to the tree lines as she hears cracking of twigs then leaves then hears a tree fall... "What the heck are you guys doing over there." Curbie comes out of the tree line with a jar of honey in his hands. "Did you really have to crash the tree down to grab that. Wait where did you get the jar Curbie." He looks around frantically as to find a way out of avoiding the question and he stuffs the honey in his gulp and runs into the tree line again. 

ID# 164721 results: Loot: 13+3=16 Success! 

Sams Loot:
1984*Col
1*T3 Material
T3 Rare Consumable #164622a
T3 Rare Armor/Shield164622b

Edited by Sam

Hearing a rather abrupt crash shortly after Sam's familiar Curbie disappears, Simmone looks to Sam in horror. "What exactly is he doing!?" Simmone comments hoping that the crashing noise had not alerted anything that may have lurked in the forest to the player's presence. From the canopy in tow behind her mobile chests back galavants Felix as well, offering a small jar of the same to the black cat. "Did you convince him to do this?" Simmone could not help but wonder staring at the cat intensely as if he could offer an answer. Taking the jar of honey and showing it to Sam as both familiars quickly escape the inquiry into their actions, not wanting to get caught obviously Simmone could not help but chuckle at their little cohorts. It seemed as, like their respective masters, they were keen on working in tandem as thumbs and caravan exploiting each others strengths.

ID# 164722 results: Loot: 13+5=18, Success!

1*T3 Materials Obtained

Total T3 Materials: 4

Edited by Simmone

Walking a bit closer to the tree line staring out into the distance, Sam watches for any other movement beside their two trouble makers. Seeing nothing she looks to Simmone with a small giggle. "We better go to make sure they aren't burning down the forest. I have not a clue what Curbie is capable of, with him being mechanical of the sorts. For all I know, his arm can turn into something else." In the distance, she hears a few meows from Felix then a small explosion. "What the heck..." Sam starts to run toward the duo now with caution thinking that there was something attacking them. Sam slides to a halt next to the two familiars and looks around to find any other creature lurking. With nothing in sight, Sam looks down and sees a burnt-out hole in the ground... They both look up to Sam blank-faced and back to the hole that they created.

ID# 164725 results: Loot: 1+3 Failure!

Edited by Sam

Moving in tandem with Sam, keeping on her heels as they both went to investigate what it was the pair were doing. A hole created by the two still steamed and looking to Felix who was fluffed as if he had been under a hairdryer but seemingly unfazed by his proximity to the detonation. "What exactly are you two..." Simmone is cut off prematurely as Felix dives in pulling out another rusted weapon, this one looking to be a part of an old katana. She watches in awe as the familiar's eye flashes gold, and he releases the object. Simmone's own skill was beginning to show upon her eyes without her direct input. "He just identified that!?" Simmone barks in shock, as she could see the items statistics from a range, the cat abandoning it as he seemed to become aware of the fact it was worthless. "You saw that this time!" Simmone looks to her apprentice hoping that it would be confirmed, as her familiar had picked up on her subtle queue of worth.

ID# 164727 results: Craft: 11, Familiar Trained! [3/3]

Edited by Simmone

"Oh, I saw that alright and honestly I can't look away. That is going to be soo useful down the road." Curbie jumps up and down in excitement and walks to Sam, poking at her leg. Sam looks down at him and watches as he points to a deer in the distance. He points at Sam's weapon and back at the deer. "You want me to attack it. Okay, I guess." Curbie glows bright red as her weapon does the same in unison as she runs at the deer. Before attacking it though its health pool seemed to be just over the base damage she was able to tow but trusts that Curbie knew what he was doing. With a strike to the calmed creature, upon connection, it's health pool drains completely with a pop into nothing but data around her now. She turns to Curbie with wide eyes and Curbie jumps again and does a 360 turn in the air. He goes back to doing whatever her and Felix were doing before they got here as nothing happened. 

ID# 164730 results: Craft: 7 Taming Success [2/3]

Edited by Sam

Still completely frazzled by the fact her familiar had just performed a player skill all his own, she could not be happier at the fact. It became instantly clear of the number options and roads this would open, the gravity still trying to settle in Simmone's mind as it raced through it. "I cannot believe..." Simmone remarks as the sentence instantly trails off into oblivion. The cat however seemed completely unfettered by the fact his master was completely fried, continuing to delve into the opening created by Curbie. In the darkened pit, the sounds of scraping and digging like heard within a cat box he was fast at work on something. The black cat does not even notice Sam's removal of proximity, her jaw still piecing itself together from the floor. It would take some getting used to, to be certain for it was no different than having another tiny merchant at her disposal.

ID# 164731 results: Loot: 6+5=11, Failed!

Edited by Simmone

Sam stares at Curbie and watches Felix jump out of the hole and shakes like a dog to get extra dirt off the fur. When Sam was able to find words in her throat again she says slowly "Curbie can buff my damage. I wonder just how much this will take me in the long run. Felix is WOW..." It started to hit her just how unique both of the familiars were. "Felix..." she starts to laugh a bit before saying "Felix was quicker than you at Identifying that weapon. I think we might have some competition with him being the runner up." Looking the Curbie as he crawls into the hole all spider-like. After a moment Sam hears a "Clank, Clank, Clank" from the hole like he was mining something inside "How the heck..." A few moments later, Curbie comes out with some silver ore in his hands. "How did you..." Sam starts to say as he tossed it into his gulp. Felix then jumps back into the hole. It seems that they were taking turns finding anything they could in their creation. "The sky is the limit I guess." Waiting to see what Felix would pull within the darkness.

ID# 164732 results: Loot: 15+3=18 Success!

Sams Loot:
1984*Col
2*T3 Material

Edited by Sam

What follows seems to be a tag team effort of the familiar displacing dirt from there small excavation, leaving the players only to look on in intrigue. A hunk of dirt barrels out of the hole as Curbie moves out and seems to open wide, barfing out a nice size scoop of dirt in his own right. A mew as Curbie shifts twice to each of its sides before seeming to scatter back for the hole as if called. "Agreed, but he maybe surprised at how tenacious of a competitor I would prove to be. I find Curbie to equally as intriguing, how he ended up being bonded to one of your skills as well I believe we may have simply scratched the surface of what these creatures may be capable of." she elaborates putting her thoughts to words more to clear her mind than to draw a conversation out.

ID# 164733 results: Loot: 8+5=13, Failure!

Edited by Simmone

"I couldn't agree more," Sam says as she watches Curbie eject the useless dirt from Felix's donation. "It seems that Curbie only keeps the items proven of most use. That's nice because if Felix and him are working together like this all the time, he won't have random twigs and rocks in his inventory," saying this with a small laugh as she pictures a rock falling from Curbie's mouth followed by chunks on dirt keeping his mouth from shutting. Curbie hops and turned a slight red and makes a weird noise. He looks down in the hole and Felix's head pops out with a meow and goes back in. "Not sure what that was...are you ok Curbie," as she says this he puts a hand up without looking at Sam and placed it back down as if he was waiting for Felix to come back up. Sam turns her head slightly confused by the hand. "Did he just shoosh me???"

ID# 164734 results: Loot: 2+3=5 Failure!

Edited by Sam

Shortly after Curbie looks in Felix pops out, Curbie dives in Felix comes up with an uncut and unpolished red gemstone, more than likely a ruby but it would need to wait for appraisal before Simmone would be sure. A flare of his eye however takes care of it before she could react. "Felix, how are you doing that?" Simmone comments and receives only a meow in response as the cat seemed to be proud of his accomplishment. He then turns to the hole and offers the same, near the rim he seemed to peer down inside to more sounds of digging. The black and white cat sits at the edge, a hastily wagging tail as it's fixated on the crevice they had produced. Felix looked as though he was waiting his turn, working in tandem with the box in a way unforeseen by their respective owners which were surely a sight to behold.

ID# 164735 results: Loot: 11+5=16, Success!

1*T3 Materials Obtained

Total T3 Materials: 5

Edited by Simmone

"I love how well they are getting along though. It's a very refreshing sight." Curbie hops out and makes another noise as if he was talking to Felix. Felix meows and starts pushing dirt back into the hole. Curbie looks to Sam now and points to her weapon. Sam nods and takes her Axe back out and Curbie reaches for the Axe. "OH Curbs, I don't think you can handle its weight." Curbie reaches for it more with almost a whimper that escaped his trap. "Okay fine here, don't say I didn't warn you though." Handing the heavy battle-axe to Curbie temporarily he sets it to the ground. "What are you doing?" Curbie detaches one of his back legs and sets it on her axe. The brass metal glows red for a moment before melting into a liquid. The axe glows red now as the liquid spreads on its own and the weapon takes the form of a brass metal axe with a golden head. Sam's eyes grow wide as she tries to pick up her axe. The moment she makes contact the axe projects a red hue that leaves a constant low glow on the entire weapon. "What the heck did you do Curbie." He was now missing a leg and the glowing hue dissipated, his leg appeared back against his chest body. A few hops were given as Curbie starts to head back to town on his own accord. "What a minute...I am not done with you. What the hell was that?" Sam was now chasing after her boxed friend and Simmone picks Felix up with a small laugh and starts following behind them.

ID# 164736 results: Craft: 7 Taming Complete [3/3]

Thread Completion:

Sam:
3*SP (1 page, 1 event, 1 Quest completion)

Simmone:
3*SP (1 page, 1 event, 1 Quest completion)
400*Col (Thread closure) + 1984*Col (From Sam)=2384*Col Total
7*T3 Materials

Edited by Sam