[SP-F6] {FM, Part 5} Fighting Myself, Finding Identity <<The Gemini>>

Vigilon realized from experience that he had overestimated his former companion's willingness to teach punks like these a lesson. Freyd had accused the two players of taunting Vigilon, and being self-important thugs and blowhards, then completely left Vigilon in the dust, claiming he had better things to do.

Oh, how Vigilon was starting to regret his choice now that he was outnumbered. The two players stood there, the Male player looking offended over what Freyd had said before leaving, while the Female player looked unfazed, more interested in seeing what Vigilon was going to do now that his ally was gone.

Looks like Vigilon would have to improvise. "Right...so...we can still duel...If you can catch up with me first and are willing to fight one on one!" He said as he backed away and suddenly bolted off. He didn't know if they were going to chase him, but he didn't want to take that chance alone, especially if they were both DPS.

(OOC Note: This thread takes place following the events of http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19937-pp-06-deforestation-flame-kitty-fiasco/)

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  39
HP:  780
EN:  88(Base[78], Energist[10])

Damage: 14(Martial Arts Rank 5[+7], Veriost[+6])[Base DMG is 15 when using Sword Arts]

MIT: 36(Silver Night)

ACC: 2(Leather Strikers, Dragon's Eye)

EVA: 2(Silver Night, Dragon's Eye)

Equipment:

[T2]Leather Strikers(Accuracy, Bleed, Paralyze)[Equipped]

[T2]Silver Night(Mitigation[2], Evasion)[Equipped]

[T1]Dragon's Eye(Accuracy, Evasion, Loot Die)[Equipped]

Items:

Teleport Crystal x1

Skills:

Energist

Gatherer

Searching Rank 2

Extra Skills:

Martial Arts Rank 5

Familiar Mastery: Fighter Rank 3

Meditation

Mods:

Ferocity(+1 base DMG when using Sword Arts)

Finesse Rank 3(-3 EN cost when using Sword Arts)

When Vigilon fled, the male player was about to chase after him, but the female player extended her arm as to stop him. "What are you doing?? He's getting away!" He aggressively questioned. "Let him go. If we were to chase after him now, we will only prove that other player's opinion to be correct." The female player stated. "Then...what will we do instead, Blaize?" The male player asked. "You got into this Guild because they believed you have a brain...so use it, Vol. For now, stay here around this general area in case Byakko respawns sooner than anticipated. I will go to the safe zone and see if the boy intends to remain on this floor..." Blaize responded.

Vigilon's head start seemed to do wonders from Vigilon's point of view...until he slipped on a fallen, wet leaf on the ground. "Whoooaaaaa!!!!" He landed on his back, and decided to take a breather. "I doubt they'd be able to find me easily, with the rainforest being successfully protected and all..." He remarked.

After a moment, Vigilon would get back up and begin walking towards the safe zone. He somehow made it there uninterrupted. The place seemed to be as it usually was, the Amazons of Krycim seemed a bit at ease, probably because Byakko wasn't on the floor for the time being. Vigilon wandered around in case someone had something to say to him, or if he would find Freyd again, but instead, someone came up to him.

"Hello." The voice said from behind. Vigilon turned around, shocked. The voice was male, but this hooded figure didn't have a player cursor above...was he involved with some kind of quest? "Um....hi?" Vigilon responded, both confused and still somewhat shocked. "You seem to carry yourself well, and appear to possess great strength. Would you be up for a simple challenge? I doubt either of us will be disappointed...perhaps." The figure noted. What was this guy on about?

Vigilon squinted at the figure suspiciously. "And what is this challenge you speak of?" He asked. "I'm looking to test my skills, and possibly yours, too. If you can defeat me, I will teach you a new skill. Well? What do you say? Will you accept my challenge?" The figure answered. Something was suspicious about this guy...but also kind of familiar, too...strange. Seeing that this was floor 6, the greatest threat level for monsters and enemies was about...30? 36? He was over that level, so this shouldn't be too much of a problem. "I, uh... I guess. I might as well test my skills too. Might be nice to see where I stand in terms of strength..." Vigilon decided.

The figure smiled from under his hood. "Good, then follow me. We shall take this outside of Krycim." He stated. Well, looks like it was back into combat for Vigilon. Hopefully he wouldn't need to pull out his teleport crystal.

It wouldn't be that long of a walk. Once the two were outside of the city, the figure turned to face Vigilon...and took off his cloak.

Standing before Vigilon...was Vigilon.

"What the fudge??" Vigilon exclaimed in response to seeing himself. His appearance, his equipment...everything, was completely identical. It was impossible, for Vigilon to have an exact copy in this game. But there it was, and there he was. Vigilon's shocked expression remained unchanged as he stared at his doppelgänger.

"Surprised?" The other Vigilon asked. "This is as much of a test for yourself as it is for me." He remarked. "There is no escape, and we will fight until one can go no further, until we are on our final legs. Bring me to such a low place, and I will teach you as promised." He explained. Perhaps he had a point. Maybe the game was testing Vigilon, and this was how it chose to do so.

Vigilon received an update to his quest log, a quest called <<The Gemini>>. So this was just predetermined then, wasn't it? The other Vigilon, now revealed by the system to bear the name <<The Gemini>>, went straight for the attack, striking Vigilon, and knocking him a few yards into a tree, which snapped and fell at the impact, as Vigilon slid and tumbled into the bushes. Not a good start to this fight, and the current position of his HP showed it, too. "Now that's a lot of damage..." Vigilon muttered before his head flopped back onto the ground. That was a pretty powerful hit. Hopefully, this would be the worst of it, and Vigilon could handle the rest with ease. "You're not going to just sit there, are you? I know you have some fight left in you, get up!" The Gemini called out. Well, he was clearly waiting for Vigilon's move, so he might as well...once he got back up, that is.

ID# 164699 MD: 8+3-2=9(hit)

ID# 164700 BD: 1(Crit. Miss!!)

Vigilon: HP 621/780, EN 86/88 | DMG: 14(15 when using Sword Arts) | MIT: 36 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | LD: 2 | PAR | T2 BLD

Opponent:

The Gemini: HP 390/390, 195 DMG(234 on MD 9, 273 on MD 10), 68 MIT, 2 ACC, 2 EVA, <<Disguise>>: +1 ACC to <<The Gemini>>'s first attack.

Edited by Vigilon

[editing]

ID# 164702 MD: 9(Critical! Deals 234 DMG!)

ID# 164703 BD: 5(miss)

Vigilon: HP 423/780, EN 85/88 | DMG: 14(15 when using Sword Arts) | MIT: 36 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | LD: 2 | PAR | T2 BLD

Opponent:

The Gemini: HP 390/390, 195 DMG(234 on MD 9, 273 on MD 10), 68 MIT, 2 ACC, 2 EVA, <<Disguise>>: +1 ACC to <<The Gemini>>'s first attack.

Edited by Vigilon

-

ID# 164704 MD: 9(Critical! Deals 234 DMG!)

ID# 164705 BD: 2(miss)

Vigilon: HP 225/780, EN 84/88 | DMG: 14(15 when using Sword Arts) | MIT: 36 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | LD: 2 | PAR | T2 BLD

Opponent:

The Gemini: HP 390/390, 195 DMG(234 on MD 9, 273 on MD 10), 68 MIT, 2 ACC, 2 EVA, <<Disguise>>: +1 ACC to <<The Gemini>>'s first attack.

Edited by Vigilon

-

ID# 164706 MD: 9(Critical! Deals 234 DMG!)

ID# 164707 BD: 2(Miss)

Vigilon: HP 27/780, EN 83/88 | DMG: 14(15 when using Sword Arts) | MIT: 36 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | LD: 2 | PAR | T2 BLD

Opponent:

Edited by Vigilon

-

ID# 164708 MD: 6(HIT)

ID#

Vigilon: HP 1/780, EN 83/88 | DMG: 14(15 when using Sword Arts) | MIT: 36 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | LD: 2 | PAR | T2 BLD

Opponent:

Failed!.png.fbdc0ef71fe6795c32108213e5a19251.png

Summary:

Failed, no Rewards are received.

Edited by Vigilon