[F22-PP] A sea of lights (Night about the Galactic Lake)

During an overhead collection of stars under a painted black sky, the lake in some areas was rather quiet and tranquil. The waters rushed and brushed softly upon the shore, beating upon the cool grey stonework that was pleasing to the ear. Raidou had found the event overwhelming and had taken himself from the activity, he was much more at peace here than where it was thickest. The distant song of conversation was still present but much more muted, allowing him time to think and reflect upon the mirrored surface.

With his head in his hand, elbow pressed into his knee he looked at it deeply. A boy sat upon the bench next to him, taking in the sight all his own. With a yellow moniker, it was an NPC, but Raidou treats him no differently. "Beautiful isn't it, the lanterns still floating so softly above it." Raidou asked of the child, to which he is paid only a softened nod. The nomad began to see himself in the copy of humanity. "Difficulty getting along with the others?" he'd inquiry without adverting his gaze to the kid.

He'd shake his head no, it seemed something else was on his mind. "Do people come back from the water after they've been in it so long?" the boy asks him, to which Raidou was sure he meant it in some literal fashion but it could not be more philosophical in nature. "Depends, on how hard they try to. Why have you lost someone to the waves?" The red wanderer asks of the child again, finding it easier to speak to him than all others. Pressures of conversation were not present with NPC, they were scripted and did not judge him the same. "Yori, it was raining and he saved me but never came out. I know that he is gone, I just was hoping that someone could find at least a piece of him out there on that lake. Everyone tells me its impossible but maybe my wish will make it not so much of a lost cause."

There was that word again, one he'd been using for far too long "Impossible is not quite the reality, and I will show you." he would stand and change from the yukata given into his signature red robe. This boy needed hope and to be taught a valuable lesson, that with enough determination anything was in fact possible. The nomad ruffles the kids hair, who doesn't seem to enjoy a second of it before looking to his surroundings for some method of meeting his goals.

Raidou Consumes Lemon Berry Palmiers (+4 LD/Kitchen'd)

Raidou | HP:1450/1450 | EN:142/142 | DMG:9 | MIT:106 | EVA:4 | ACC:1 | VAMP OFF:145 | LD:12 | BLD:24 | BH:72

Spoiler

Raidou, The Red Wanderer
Level: 71
HP: 1450/1450
EN: 142/142

Stats:
Damage: 9
Mitigation: 106
Evasion: 4
Accuracy: 1
BH:72
VAMP OFF:145
LD:12
BLD:24

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Dracbane [T2/Perfect/2HSS]: V.O 1, ACC 1, BLD 1
Armor: Onyx Spectacles [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Loot Dice
Misc: Red Wanderer's Robe [T1/Perfect/L.A] +3 Evasion

Skills:
Gatherer [Obtained]
Two Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit R3 [Obtained]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Protector

Mods:
Vengeful Riposte
Focused Howl
Finesse Rank 3
Athletics
Sprint and Acrobatics
Emergency Recovery
Detect
Tracking

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Commander's Scrutiny - Duress [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +2 Accuracy, Taunt
Auric Sol - Corona [T3/Perfect/2HSS]: Damage 3
Poached Egg (+2 Accuracy)
Well Done Steak (+2 Protein)
Titan's Strength (+3 Base)

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.