(PP-F5) The Traveler (Ruri) (Quest)

As walked the very hot and humid floor he wondered what he's going to do for the next few days. That's when he seen an old traveler walking around. She looked old and sickly. He walked over to her and said hello ma'am. She's said hello young boy could you do me a favor he said yes politely. She said there's a area in the desert where my stuff lays buried in the sand. I need my stuff. It is far out in the desert by the old weather rock. That's where I would camo before a huge sand storm hit and I had to get away. He said I will go get it for you. He first needed to find some help.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruri, had been traveling around the floor all evening, about to go to a different floor, she got a PM from Jace, telling her that he needed help with the quest she had done several times. She then forgot right then and there where it was the last few times she had taken the quest. The location of where he was was at the bottom of the message as she had to walk that far. She called his name out hoping for a answer from her friend.

Getting a hug from Ruri made him jump back. Please I don't want Keith to kill me. But j did enjoy that hug he says with a mischievous grin. Anyhoo I would like to find that NPCs stuff. I think it will teach me survival. Too bad she loses for every player but I was wondering if you would help me doing it before already. He opened up the HUD and sent her an invite to party.

"S-Sorry, i-it's just that I haven't seen you in a while..." She said as she had accepted the quest. "And yes, I have completed the quest before." She said as she started to whistle for Kanya to come. "KANYA!" She spoke as the dog appeared in front of her. She smiled at the dark grey wolf, petting it as it sit on her shoulder.

Jace then asked Ruri if they should get going. Theirs supposed to be a storm over the desert. He grabbed his blade and waited her answer. Or would you like to eat Forster I will buy the food. We can take it on the way. He waited her answer and decided to pet Kanya behind the ear. Silvee seemed to get jealous so he let them both at the same time.

Jace laughed and picked up Ruri by the hand and laughed next time don't spin after them okay? Lets get moving he said still cracked up. He then yelled SILVEE! And seen the wild come bear barreling at him. Come on its time to go. He started heading out of the town and into the desert leading Ruri behind him.

Well I guess we sleep the night. I'm guessing were one fourth of the way there he said sighing. He grabbed some wood and started to make a fire. Don't worry I got some food for us to eat. He got out some rabbit to cook. Please work he pleaded putting it carefully on the fire.

Fail. Exp earned 1 tell next progress 9/20

Crap he said burning the rabbit. He thought of trying again but then just got out some bread and cheese and water for him and Ruri. Don't worry also I packed some sleeping bags. This desert was becoming harsh.

He took the water carefully full aware if her cursor. He bet it was not paralysis potion. He took a nice long drink and was not paralyzed. He took a bite of the bread and cheese. Ooh! I know what would be good on these. He got Grape Jam from his inventory. He tried some on his bread. Mmm delicious. Here try some giving it to her.