[PP-F15] Obligations painted in Blood (BoB)

Yui's Grace #3/3 Used : +1 SP

Bane of Blood

She couldn't recall having been to the fifteenth floor before. With as many as there were, she supposed that was easy to do. It was... another forest. Some of the floors were just far too unoriginal for her liking. A fog hung low on the ground, masking it from view. She was here for one reason. Take on Bane of Blood. She assumed it would be easy enough, she was tier three on a tier two floor. 

She stepped off the teleport platform, long-white hair flowed behind her. She was encased in black leather clothes that hung around her body rather tightly, but still offered the required mobility. While she didn't like the person who tailored it, they did good work. She was covered entirely in black save for her head and shoulder area. Her arms were covered by thin black sleeves and legs covered in leggings. She happened to like the color black. A dagger was strapped to the underside of her right arm and a black metal magnolia sat on top of her head. Violet eyes searched the area warily, ready for something to dare attack her. 

"Here I come wolfy" She said in a soft tone, words that were obviously crafted because of Ayame. 

Buffs consumed
- 1 Fish with +1 Strong (+1 BD for one Thread) -> FILLING (+2 ACC)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion of Perfect Quality (+3 DMG)
- 1 Tier One Mitigation Potion of Rare Quality (+18 MIT)

Spoiler

Hidden | HP:1170/1170 | EN:114/114 | DMG:19 | MIT:89 | EVA:2 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:117 | HLY:8 | BH:35

Name: Hidden
Level: 57
HP: 1170/1170
EN: 114/114

Stats:
Damage: 19
Mitigation: 89
Evasion: 2
Accuracy: 6
BH:35
VAMP OFF:117
HLY:8

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: <<Nato's Might>> (T2/Demonic/Dagger): HLY II, ACC I, VAMP OFF I
Armor: <<Shadow's Silence>> (T3/Perfect/Light Armor): MIT III
Misc: <<Shadow's Blossom>> (T3/Perfect/Trinket): ACC II, EVA I

Skills:
One-Handed Dagger [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 3]
Hide [Rank 4+1]

Extra Skills:
Familiar Mastery: Fighter
Survival
Disguise

Mods:
Athletics
Precision
Acrobatics
Assassin
Vanish

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
T2 HP Potion (+120 HP)*3
T2 HP Crystal (+120 HP)*3

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Hiding): +1 Rank to the Hiding skill.
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Rarely did Kiluia venture out on his own. He was normally accompanied by guild members or his significant other. Today was a different story, Haine wanted alone time to build garden and the rest of members were busy today. He figured why not go out and do something by himself. Exploration at its finest or could lead to his doom. He would not do anything outlandish that would jeopardize his life anyway. With that, he would look at the floors on his HUD that he had not explored. The 15th floor? He thought to himself. He tried to recollect anything that was there but came up with nothing. A gloomy forest…He thought for another second. This meant unknown vegetation and fruits that he might be able to use and collect. Without another thought, he used the gate teleport from floor 6 to enter floor 15 just like that. His sly familiar followed him just like that.

It was not long before the view of the gate teleport and the surrounding scenery came into view. Odd. The gate teleport was not in view of the village. In lieu of the village, stood a white-haired female that was not too far away from him. Amber eyes glanced around a moment and looked for the village but only to spot perhaps what seemed to be the village up top of the forest. Well, damn. He thought before his penguin ran past him and the white-haired girl.  He shouted at Pingu to stop as he ran past the woman.

When they finally came to a stop, he frowned slightly at the penguin. “We are looking for ingredients. Don’t do that.” He spoke in a punishing tone. There he consumed foods that would increase his stats before gazing around once more. He had to break in all of this new gear that he managed to order from the guild. This was probably the best way to do that.

Consumed

DMG +3    164236-2

ACC+2 164279

EVA +2 164298-2 (+1 Filling)

Spoiler

Name: Kiluia
Level: 50
HP: 1000/1000
EN: 100/100

Stats:
Damage: 22
Mitigation: 48
Evasion: 4
Accuracy: 5
BLD:36
REC:1
KEEN:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Ra's Destructive Wrath (T3/Perfect/Handwrap): Keen, Bleed 1, Absolute Accuracy
Armor: Osiris's Shade (T3/Perfect/Light Armor): Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Rose of Truth (T3/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 2, Recovery 1

Skills:
Martial Arts [Rank 5]
Picking [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 3]
Light Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Familiar -Fighter R3
Survival

Mods:
Dismantling
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Primrose Cross (T1/Perfect/Trinket): Loot Dice 3
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

A flash of blue light captured her attention, her body making a turn to gaze at the newcomer. The player was snow-haired like her but with eyes of Amber that scanned the area quickly. The girl remained silent, but her brows furrowed in confusion at the sight of a penguin rushing past her. Her eyes followed the flightless bird as it rushed off into the dense forest. She quickly turned back to see the player rush past her. That is when she seen it. The mark of Firm Anima fluttering next to his health bar. Because of Raidou, she was more than familiar with the emblem of that guild. She turned away but found herself stopped in her tracks. The curiousity was far too great. 'What are the members other than the tailor girl like? What are the people he is willing to give his life for like?'

She turned back around. "Hey... um wait!" She called after the player, quickening her pace to catch up with the amber-eyed player. She stopped a few meters away from the player, giving him a good look before continuing in with her words. "Hi uhh..." An embarrassed expression played on her face for a second as she realized that she still wasn't good at making conversation. "So you're like... Firm Anima." 

She bit her lip as she realized exactly how much of an idiot she sounded. "I am Raidou's... f-friend." She told him with as much confidence as was left in her. 

The penguin and the man stopped in their tracks when the voice rang out to grab their attention. The penguin waddled back toward the man and stood behind his legs as the woman addressed them. His hand placed on top of her head and looked at Hidden. He nodded to her and spoke. “Yep. I’m Kiluia. Provisional Captain of Firm Anima.” A light smile crossed his face at the mention of Raidou. “It’s rare for me to find friends of Raidou’s outside the guild. I’m glad that I found one today.”

He noticed the studder, but it wasn’t too bad. It was more than likely that she was shy like 90 percent of his guild when they were doing things. The penguin squawked at the two making her way in between them. The two-foot creature stared up at Hidden accessing her and flapped her arms. Of course, he had no idea what she was ever saying except for when she was hungry, scared, or thirsty. “Don’t mind us to much. We are out here looking for new foods to find and try. May I ask your name and why you are out here?” Perhaps they could squeeze some company together on this unknown floor. He was one of the more outgoing people that Raidou knew.

Provisional Captain of Firm Anima...

'What does that even mean?' A confused look shadowed Hidden's face as she looked at the fellow snow-haired player. "I suppose that means he really doesn't have many friends, huh?" She said with a happier tone after being told she was rare. For an unknown reason, she was pleased to hear that he didn't talk with many people. Maybe that meant she was special or something? Her thought were interrupted by a sudden squawk. 

Hidden's gaze fell to the flightless bird that gave her a good look, flapping its flippers up and down. 'Does that mean it likes me? Most likely no. Probably means it is about to attack. Animals don't ever like me, especially birds.' She was about to say something to the creature but Kiluia spoke up first. 

"Umm... my name is Hidden. I am up here for Bane of Blood." Her words were spoke a bit more comfortably then before, shaking less then before. If anything, she was confident in her fighting ability. All she could hope for now was that he wouldn't associate her name with her old bounty. "Y-you can go now if you want. I only wanted to know what he is risking his life for and what I signed up to help protect.." Of course, Kiluia wouldn't know, but her and Raidou had made a promise to help ensure the safety of both of them and the player of Firm Anima. Of course, the deal was almost one-sided. Should Raidou die protecting someone, Hidden would finish whoever he failed protecting. That way, he wouldn't blindly sacrifice himself. 

@Kiluia Seiko