[PP/F6] Feeding your Enemy

Just the day before, the redhead sat in the guild hall attempting to figure out what sort of familiar she had been aiming for and who to bring along for this quest after collecting a few things from the guild vault that would be helpful to her along the way. After a while of internal contemplation/deliberation, she decided to message Haine as she rarely saw the blue-haired woman and she had a familiar. Wouldn't hurt to have some fun along the way as well, and she was sure Haine would be up for it as she seemed like the fun-loving type. After typing up an invite and sending it along with some coordinates, she waited...

Is there any chance you could help me figure out how to obtain a familiar of my own tomorrow?
If so, meet me on Floor 6 tomorrow at a restaurant called "La Blume".
It'll be my treat as thanks in advance.

That had all led up to this day. The girl scrolls through her inventory, feeling like her guild members had supported her somehow- as if the items given to her had made her feel togetherness despite their lack of presence. She exits the menu, having already confronted the gypsy telling tales of tamed mobs and obtained the food outlined in the quest. Lounging back in the provided restaurant furniture, in wait for a certain lady to show up soon. Anxiously looking up at the world clock at the top of her GUI and fiddling with her thumbs, when the waitress waltzes up she orders a glass of water. The beverage arrives after a little while, and condensation begins making its way down the side of the cup. Minutes begin to feel like years, but she had faith that any moment now the girl would join her side and give her advice on what she should be doing and how to go about taming a familiar.

Taken from Guild Vault
Pheromone 148617-1 (+2LD)
Spyglass [3 Charges] (-5postcouldreq)
Familiar Sight 158164 (+1CD)

Spoiler

Vie | HP 280 | EN 28 | DMG 8 | BLD 24 [8-10]

Equipment
Cow Punchers [DMG I, BLD II]
Light Armor [Vanity]
Wabi-Sabi [LD III]

Skills
One-Handed Weapons [R1]