Chief Administrator

Who Will Lead Us?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Lead Us?

• Erroneous
    • Namine
    • Nevina

So this project was brought to you by myself, Namine, and Nevina. We been kicking around Skype for awhile now talking about how awesome Sword Art Online anime was and how the tensions and emotions it project made us feel. To the brink of creating a role-play to engage those same dynamics and to share with everyone else. Under cover of night I purchased said domain after reviewing several other options (alfheimonline.org, nervegear.net, nervergear.org, aincrad.org to name a few). SAO-RPG was quick and easy to identify, it's a role-play game about Sword Art Online, because saorp or saorpg looked weird, hence the hyphen to separate the two abbreviations. And what was great was that the .com was available as well, many people know and trust .com over any other top level domain extension. I had some webspace available and connected the domain to this space and installed PHPBB3 forum software to be used as the platform.

Now I'm not one for leadership whatsoever, some have described my as tyrannical. And as of late I haven't been able to focus or devote much time to any 1 thing lately in my life. However if need be, I could step up and act as chief administrator here. Since this project was the 3 of us's little project and idea we strongly felt needed to be made, we will share the rights and ownership over this project, but in the end someone has to make the final say in things, one of us must accept or deny the requests being made in the beta development, especially in the event of ties.

So what say you people of Sword Art Online, who will be your leader; your Kayaba Akihiko?

I'm probably better as a support type. My time might get stretched for a couple months if I get a full time job I applied for because I'm still taking full time classes at the same time, though next semester I can switch back to part time classes so it'll be better then. No idea when I'll find out for sure; I put in the application yesterday so it'll be a week before I know if I get to the interview or not, so having someone else as the official lead is probably better for the community.

I think we can change our votes though? xD

Edan already has Integrability! Though he has successfully adminned it for many years and has the skill and experience, I would be thrilled to see a site whose lead admin is Namine. It would be different, and surely in an interesting manner! I once witnessed the beginning of an RP world set up by Namine with dragons and elven half-dragons and stuff. IT WAS EPIC. Alas it never had the chance to be born. Q^Q So this is our chance gaize. For a Nams RP.

So my vote goes there >3

And nobody loves erroneous, as usual. Granted I've been paying for this Webspace the last 10 years, purchased the domain, installed the software for the forum and avatar editor, brought my friends over, advertised here and there, added a ton of avatars to the gallery, renamed many language terms throughout the site, and modified the header for SEO optimization and links to useful things, been manually adding each person to the beta tester group, and spent hours black listing usernames relating to the series, setup a Facebook page, and a Skype chat.

Yeah, that Erroneous, he's an asshole who does nothing!

J/k

And nobody loves erroneous, as usual. Granted I've been paying for this Webspace the last 10 years, purchased the domain, installed the software for the forum and avatar editor, brought my friends over, advertised here and there, added a ton of avatars to the gallery, renamed many language terms throughout the site, and modified the header for SEO optimization and links to useful things, been manually adding each person to the beta tester group, and spent hours black listing usernames relating to the series, setup a Facebook page, and a Skype chat.

Yeah, that Erroneous, he's an asshole who does nothing!

J/k

My vote went to you, as I have always trusted you these past... 8+ years :3