Chief Administrator

Who Will Lead Us?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Lead Us?

• Erroneous
    • Namine
    • Nevina

I'm officially dropping out. It's clear now I wasn't going to win anyways, and as for "integrability", I gave that up to the other admins a long time ago, it's been managed by the remaining 3 admins and 2 junior admins and remaining GM staff. Not like I actually planned on RP'ing here anyways, I just love to build and design more than I like to write and play. You people have 2 great admins to choose from so you can't go wrong. I'll just linger around here behind the scenes customizing, tailoring, molding and shaping, tweaking and designing the forum itself to dress up into a in-character system; and paying for the webspace bill and domain bills. But I won't be participating in anymore topics as I can't agree with the decisions currently being made and decided upon as I personally feel it's completely counter-intuitive and lacks originality.

Cheers mates!

I'm officially dropping out. It's clear now I wasn't going to win anyways, and as for "integrability", I gave that up to the other admins a long time ago, it's been managed by the remaining 3 admins and 2 junior admins and remaining GM staff. Not like I actually planned on RP'ing here anyways, I just love to build and design more than I like to write and play. You people have 2 great admins to choose from so you can't go wrong. I'll just linger around here behind the scenes customizing, tailoring, molding and shaping, tweaking and designing the forum itself to dress up into a in-character system; and paying for the webspace bill and domain bills. But I won't be participating in anymore topics as I can't agree with the decisions currently being made and decided upon as I personally feel it's completely counter-intuitive and lacks originality.

Cheers mates!

poop.

It's more going to be like me, Pi and Edan (despite him dropping out) working as one oiled machine. Just because someone was voted "Chief Administrator" doesn't mean they're the top dog. All for one and one for all.

Woot! We're all working to the same goals right? so lets not trample over everyone and make sure idea's are hear. Make sure we read the Whole Topic before we make a post to comment on it ^^.

So Three Cheers to everyone here on the site! GO TEAM!