1876348000_charrlarrsolo.thumb.jpg.a5bd6fc6e61bcff11635047e0471f9fd.jpgCharles

Username - Charrlarr

Real Name - Charles (Charlie) Harrell

Age - 19

Height - 5'8 (172cm)

Birthday - May 12th

"Today's a good day to have a good day. That's what my Pop always said."

Background

"Let me think.. well I was born at a very young age. I'm kiddin' around, just a joke my Pop always said. I was born in the south east of the United States. Eveyrthing was run down, sad and boring, but we made the best of it. I had a couple of good friends growing up, but most people around my area were.. less than undesirable. I grew up mainly with my Pop, or uh, grandfather. We called him Pop. My father passed away when I was real young, and after that my mother left my older brother and I. I can't remember any of it, but my brother does. Pop and bro' never told me how it all happened. As I grew up, I followed in my Pop's footsteps and picked up music and singing as a hobby, along with video games. That part was my brother, that's how we bonded. I was never really one for school, so as soon as I could, I got a job at a grocery store and focused on making money and working my ass off so I wouldn't have to go to college, which led to me wasting my teenage years for the most part. Bouncing from job to job probably wasn't the best plan.. but it worked out ok!... kinda. Anyway, Back to how I fell into this mess we're all in.

Sword Art Online

"My favorite kinda game was VR, I loved it ever since it started with just a big clunky headset and controllers. So when I heard of the possibility of full-dive technology, I was floored. I saved up as much money as I could and pre-ordered that damn NerveGear as fast as I could, And my best friend, Weston, did the same.. My brother, on the other hand, was totally against it. Gosh, he was so right.. he knew this thing was a bad idea from the get-go, but being in a virtual world like this.. it's still amazing, even though it's a fight for your actual life. When we got in the game, I was so excited to experience it with Weston. It's what we had be dreaming of for our whole lives. After we dove into SAO, we were stoked! We played through the first bit of floor one's field, just soaking up the immersion of this world. I still think of that time fondly, even though we were hours from our lives changing forever. After all that bullshit with Kayaba's explanation of locking us into this death game, we knew what we had to do. Obviously, beat this god-forsaken game! But right before we left the plaza.. Weston just.. vanished. It looked like he had despawned but other players had been doing the same thing. I realized soon after he had gotten unplugged in the real world. He never.. he never got a chance at life. I just stayed in the Town of Beginnings.. for months.. not knowing why I was left. Why me? Why any of us?.. and now I'm here. Anyway, enough of my sob story. How about you? What's your story?"

Virtues

People Person - He always tries to encourage others around him to keep fighting, even when he doesn't even think himself that whatever it is will work out. He always tries to view both sides of a dispute and work out arguments as best he can with people, trying to work things out rather than result to violence. He believes we should help each other, because we're all we have. He always wants people to rely on him, and trusts they'll do the same. He would almost immediately sacrifice himself for anyone.

Skillful Thinking - Strategy is everything in this world, and he always tries his best to make sure that whatever situation he faces, it's always well planned and thought-out. Because if not, it could be his end. Or someone else's.

Video Game / Virtual Reality Veteran - He has many years of experience with not just video games, but VR in general. Full dive is different, but it doesn't make SAO any less a video game with strategies, skills, exploration and puzzle solving.

Flaws

Overly Trusting - He wants to believe that every player is good, and good can come out of every situation, but that's not the case. So he often blindly goes into situations with players thinking that they're fully trustworthy and kind.. not true.

Over Thinking - He tends to over think way too much, when some situations are easy to just glide through. One of the main reasons he stayed in the Town of Beginnings for so long. Coupled with that, his disbelief that all players can't live in harmony haunts him every day.

Self-Doubt - Many players struggle with this, but the constant thought that it can all be over in a instant looms over him every day, resulting in low confidence and no motivation to continue on.

Starting Package - Tank

Vanity 2 Handed Battleaxe (Doubles as Tahitian Ukulele, allowing the user to play charming music when not in battle.)

Armor of choice, Rare Heavy Armor - Thorns (1) Mitigation (1)

(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

2,500 Col and (10) Tier 1 materials

Stats

HP: 20/20 EN: 2/2 DMG: 4 MIT: 0 ACC: 0 EVA: 0

Total SP: 5

Skills:

Rank 1 - 2 Handed Battleaxe

Roleplays - None yet

Relationships - None yet

Edited by Charrlarr