[SP-F8] Material

Zauis, standing on top of a huge tree branch with his arms crossed and his dark blue hair blowing in the gentle breeze. His dark red eyes which seemed to be judging the world he's in. His dark blue scarf blowing in the breeze while he's wearing a black shirt, pants and boots. Around his fingers he wore a random ring and had tape around some of his fingers on each hand.

"So if I recall what the information broker told me...I should be spotting the rare black dragon in these parts of the forest. So basically I'm playing hide and seek with pure garbage. I don't have time for childish games, but since this will grant me the "Material" I need...then it looks like I've got no choice. Heheh." The tone of his voice was as calm as ever, yet the look on his face was mysterious.

Zauis easily walked toward the end of the branch and simply jumped off. As soon as he hit the ground you could hear a somewhat loud impact. He smirked and dusted his black pants off before walking through the giant forest. Then suddenly his nose started to pick up a weird smell.

"Aw man...what is that horrible smell?" after talking out-loud he turned his head to see a weird dirty swamp that was as green as ever. He pinched his nose and jogged forward to proceed away from the terrible smell. "Gathering material you need for things are boring as hell. Well it's boring until you get to fight pretty much...that's when it's exciting." he complained out-loud to himself.

The young male walked forward while not being able to take his eyes off of all the nature surrounding him. He may not look it, but Zauis was a sucker for nature and the outdoors in general. The kid would even take naps outside on nice days like these. Though he'd always end up sneezing and having to come back inside.

Zauis pulled up his HUD and went to his inventory to check and see if he still had the burger he had got earlier just for this adventure. He finally found it and clicked on it, it appeared in his hand and he smiled before taking a huge bite. "Soo good...." munching on good was this guys specialty.

Finally, Zauis was taking his last bite out of the burger. Suddenly he tripped over a vine which caused him to fly forward making him drop his burger only to watch it shatter into pieces. As he's in mid air he catches himself by landing on his hands doing a handstand and with all of his strength he hopped off of his hands and back to his feet.

"Aww man....that really sucks. The first and the last bite of food is the best bites. What a waste. Ughh" he grunted until he noticed some huge footprints which defiantly weren't a humans footprint. A huge grin appeared upon his face. "Will this lead me to the black rare dragons? I need at least two so I can get two of the material needed."

Following the footprints lead him to an open field which was circled by nothing but huge trees. Zauis looked around not seeing one thing in sight. He sighs. Then suddenly he witnesses a huge impact and a gust of wind from something powerful. Zauis's eyes widened as he stood their and gently raised his head to look up only to witness the black rare dragon with purple eyes.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Keep it cool dude." Zauis turned around and stumbled backwards a bit. "Woah. You look pretty awesome actually...it's a shame I have to end you. Though you'll always be remembered when I look at my new sword." The dragon started flapping it's wings toward Zauis which was giving of huge gusts of wind.

Health: 51

Black Dragon: 25

Using his arm to block his face from all the wind pressure from the dragon was the smartest way to go about things. The dragon suddenly stopped, but the look in it's eyes was really vicious. "You're definitely pissed. Aren't ya? No matter...the job must be complete. I need the material. " and with those last words he dashed at the black dragon with his Gundum blade and slashed him in each of his legs with rapid timing. The dragon yelled out in anger.

Health: 51/51

Black Dragon: 23/25

After slashing the dragon it yelled out as if it was getting serious. Zauis clenched his teeth and gripped his sword preparing himself before running into one of it's attacks. The dragon began spewing fire outta it's mouth toward the sky and swiftly did a 360 turn and slapped Zauis with his tail and it connected with great impact. Zauis slid across the ground and as soon as he looked up he realized the fire was coming down towards him in small balls. "Crap..."

Health: 49/51

Black Dragon: 23/25

"Damn..." Zauis rolled outta the way of the first fireball and placed his free hand on the ground making it spin him and with brute force he lifted himself with his free hand and flipped to his feet. It was similar to a breakdance move. He looked up and swayed side to side to evade the fireballs. Once the last fireball hit he dashed at the dragon and jumped towards it's mid section and sliced it two times in the form of an x. "You don't stand a chance. Give up now."

Black Dragon: 21/25

The dragon started slamming his feet onto the ground with great force along with swinging his claws at Zauis. Zauis swiftly swayed from a few of the slashes, but then some dust blocked Zauis's view and the dragon slashed at him within the dust. Zauis couldn't see but he feel the pressure of the wind coming from the slash in the left direction.

Zauis held up his sword which clashed with the dragons claws. The intense sound from his sword and the dragons claws clashing was almost unbearable. "Aghh...." grunting until the clash was over and the smoke had rose a bit. Zauis took this as his opportunity and slashed the dragons twice.

Black Dragon: 19/25

Letting out a huge yawn, Zauis patted his mouth with his free hand while keeping an eye on the dragon. So many things were flowing through Zauis's head about the dragon. Did it even want to fight? Or was it doing something important before he showed up? He thought to himself and right when Zauis held his sword up in his usual fighting position, the dragon shot a huge fire ball at Zauis. Zauis quickly dropped and laid flat on the ground to avoid the fireball. He then dashed toward the dragon and slashed him three times. "If you don't start fighting back I'll have my new sword in no time. And I was looking for some excitement from this battle, but obviously I can't get it."

Black Dragon: 16/25

Finishing up his last slashes on the dragon put a smirk on Zauis's face. One that he didn't normally show unless he was trying to act brave. This look on his face and the smirk was looks of cocky. The dragon started to wobble slowly like it was losing it's balance or something. Zauis dashed in once more and luckily landed a two hit combo on him. "I knew this was my win before the match even started. You need all the luck in the world to beat me."

Black Dragon: 14/25

Zauis watched as the dragon became more and more unstable. The dragon looked as if it was dizzy of some sort. Not really caring for the well being of the dragon, Zauis rushed towards it and gave it two nice slashes. Once the slashes connected you could see the dragons nostrils flare. He was blowing steam from his nose he was so angry. "If your so mad then do something about it."

Black Dragon: 12/25

Once those words left Zauis's mouth the dragon gained it's balance and started to flap his wings and took off in the air and looked down upon him. Zauis awaited for what it was about to do. "Is he gonna flee or fight?"

He asked himself while noticing the dragon swiftly dash down to Zauis with a nice speed. He swung his claws at Zauis but Zauis countered his attacks each time. He swung at Zauis once more and with this, Zauis gave him a three hit combo and sent him flying into a bunch of trees. "Quit playing games. You'll never beat me like that."

Black Dragon: 9/25

The impact of the dragon hitting the tree was loud and it stirred up a bunch of dust. Zauis couldn't really see what the dragon was up to so he held up his sword in front of him to protect himself when suddenly the dragon dashed at him with great speed and slapped his sword outta his hand and clawed him right in the chest which sent Zauis flying through the air. "Tch....that's more like it. I knew you had the spunk I was looking for." Zauis hit the ground and slid a bit while looking over at the dragon before getting up.

Health: 47/51

Looking over at his sword which was a very far distance from where he was. Zauis shrugged before placing his hand on the ground slowly lifting himself up. "Damn...looks I'll be using that "skill" for a while." Zauis was gonna be depending on his <> skill he had obtained long ago. The dragon dashed at Zauis and swung his claws and Zauis swiftly dodged in time, but the dragon did another 360 right after he slashed and hit Zauis with his tail knocking him back. The dragon then roared out while breathing fire into the air. "Alright...I've had just about enough of you." Zauis held up his fist with an aggressive look in his deep red eyes and took a run for his sword and somehow got it.

Health: 45/51

As Zauis gathered his composure and went into his martial arts fighting style with his sword he looked at the black dragon with hate in his eyes. "I won't let you get away with that. I have to eradicate you now..." with those words which where full of hate. He dashed at the dragon and swiftly gave him two sword slashes and a roundhouse kick. "Heheh I ain't all talk. Let's get this over with already."

Black Dragon: 6/25

Zauis smirked after his roundhouse kick to the black dragons chest. "You aren't looking so great anymore. Maybe you should've ran away that time when you were in the air. Too bad this time I won't give you a chance to run. You're material is gonna be my new sword. A cursed blade...that's gonna be interesting. Prepare for this..." he confidently said while dashing at the dragon and giving it one slash with his sword and two side kicks.

Black Dragon: 3/25

Landing his clean and precise combo off he felt as if nothing could stop him. He hadn't felt this thrill in a very long time. Probably since he had a battle against his brother Asen. He may have lost that fight, but this fight he had in the bag. He clenched his teeth at the thought of losing to Asen. "We'll have a rematch one day. And I'll win big brother." he started to think about the past and the dragon slashed him in the chest like he was telling Zauis to wake up and not let his guard down. "Alright then..."

Health: 43/51

The dragon flew in the sky after attacking Zauis and roared very loud as if he was calling something. "Could he be calling for help or something? Actually I need him to do that. I need more material anyway...hopefully more show up." he calmly said while looking up at the dragon who was coming down with full speed. Zauis held up his sword and clashed with the dragons right handed claws but is unable to avoid the slash from the dragons free handed claws. "Tch....your becoming a pain."

Health: 42/51

Zauis was finally seeing that the Dragon was doing a pretty good job at fighting. Zauis thought the Dragon was just a joke, but the dragon seem to be getting stronger each time Zauis talks crap. It's like he understands what Zauis is saying to him. "Since you've been getting stronger...I must say that I admire your determination to not give up. My best friend taught me the same thing." he clenched his sword and slashed at the dragon but missed. The dragon counts with a slash to his chest.

Health: 41/51