[SP-F8] Material

The dragon dashed at Zauis swinging his claws and Zauis answered back every time clashing with him. The clash seemed to pick up speed with each hit until you could barely see anything but sparks and dust. Zauis, trying to be greedy and goes for a second hit but missed and the Dragon swings his claws into Zauis knocking him back. "Alright....no more games. I can't let you beat me. I'll end you now!"

Health: 39/51

Black Dragon: 3/25

Zauis angrily dashed at the black dragon with no type of strategy and swung his sword five times in rapid succession, but the dragons claws stopped every single attack. He then swung his tail into Zauis's face slinging him across the ground. As Zauis slides across the ground the dragon wastes no time and runs toward Zauis. "[censored]...move damnit...you've got to move!" it was like Zauis was paralyzed with a bit of fear.

Health: 38/51

Black Dragon: 3/25

This wasn't the time to be fearing anything. "Damnit move!!!!!" he yelled out and broke the paralyzation of fear. He quickly got up and right as the dragon swung it's claws toward Zauis, Zauis swiftly blocked it but from the force of the hit it began pushing Zauis back. With his foots sliding on the ground he began to think of a plan. "Here we go!" he gripped his sword tightly as he slid he somehow flipped over the claws and was right in front of the dragons face. Zauis smirked and slashed him twice knocking him back. "Get away from me!!!"

Health: 38/51

Black Dragon: 1/25

As Zauis knocked the black dragon away from him he wasted no time and dashed at him with a fierce look upon his face and in rapid succession he had already slashed the black dragon across both of his legs and in his chest in a blink of an eye. He moved so fast he couldn't even recall what had happened. "Heheh and that's game! Gimmie my prize." he smiled cheerfully as the dragon shattered and a "item" fell upon the ground. Zauis walked over and grabbed it. "Woah. It's sorta heavy. So this is the Cursed Dragonite. I'll now have power over a cursed sword. This is interesting." he smiled and pulled up his inventory and placing it there with a click of a button. "This still ain't over...I want to face a few more. Maybe if I wait his friends will come. Hmm..."

Obtained material "Cursed Dragonite".