[F1 -PP] Leveling Up [TFFLAF]

(Only few people can join Foto on this adventure after that the thread will be set to a PP)

It seemed to be quite busy on the streets and Foto was walking in the alley of the street looking around a bit more. Wearing a red scarf hood with a black shirt with Leather plating on it, on her hips she had a belt with a sort red cloth around her hips, hiding her curved blade. Foto looked a bit around and opened her quest book for a moment, she was laking behind with her peers and knew she had to start this questline as well otherwise she would never catch up to some people. Plus her normal clients seemed to have pissed off and well say the least leaving her without something to do. Pulling over her hood from her scarf she was hardly recognizable, you couldn't really tell either if she was a boy or a girl even more so because of her appearance. Foto walked out of the alley and into the busy street to the shop where the quest was taken place. Walking into the shop she talked with Zackariah, the quest giver who explained to her what she needed to do. It was easy and straight forward so it was really easy to track down. 

Walking outside back onto the street Foto walked for a bit until her stomach made some noise. She looked down and thought for a second, the street was still busy and Foto was near the entrance. Looking left and right Foto saw a small stall with apples on it. She walked up to it and looked around for a second. With her hood over her head, she looked at the entrance where two guards were, then looked a bit more into town where a stair was going up to the wall. She knew that she had a plan now to do for it. She walked to the side of the stall and lost attention from the owner as she went into stealth. She then picked an apple and as soon as she did so the owner reacted and hit a panic "THIEF!!! GUARDS!!" The NPC said as she booked it. Running to the stairs she got onto the wall and looked down. "Snap, a bit too high!" She said to herself as she looked at her curser who got momentarily orange. "Risk it for a biscuit! Well an apple in this case!" She said running down the wall to were there was a tree next to a wall.

She looked behind her and saw two guards slowly walk towards her, they seemed to spot her but took their time to get to her. Looking back at the tree she took a deep breath and stoot on the side of the wall and, "1 ... 2 ... 3!" She Jumped into the leaves of the tree and hit the top. A few stumbles later she got hold of a branch and caught herself from falling down more. The Guards seemed to question where she went and she was in the tree. Lucky for her she didn't take much fall damage here and she let herself slide out of the tree, Once at the ground, she took a small rest and looked at her curser once more, "Well, guess I'm stuck outside for a bit now," Foto said low and took a bite out of the apple she just stole.

Spoiler

STATS

Foto: Level 1 | HP 20/20 | ENG 2/2 | MIT 0 | DMG 3 | ACC 0 | EVA 0

ITEMS

Shining Shot (Curved Sword | DMG 2)

SKILLS

Hiding Rank 1

Edited by Foto

A peaceful silence washed over him, it had seemed like leagues and ages from when he was here last. Images of dragons, massive titans and the like still ripe in his mind a simple extraction to where things were simpler. Where times were simpler, he'd look to the very same tree he had first met Dracul and Ariel. A glance down among the treeline to where he had first met Setsuna, and in the distance where she was met again.

Another image for when he felt younger, a sharp breeze taking his robe aloft for but a moment. Many of faces, all that had come and gone but held some place and significance. Kneeling low and remembering the roots, his hands began to shift through the familiar green shrubbery. The value here was minor, he knew that there were more suitable places. The parading fumes like steam begin to subside as he finds some semblance of a center.

Raidou | HP:1530/1530 | EN:150/150 | DMG:9 | MIT:106 | EVA:4 | ACC:1 | VAMP OFF:153 | BLD:24 | LD:8 | BH:76 

Spoiler

Raidou, The Red Wanderer
Level: 75
HP: 1530/1530
EN: 150/150

Stats:
Damage: 9
Mitigation: 106
Evasion: 4
Accuracy: 1
BH:76
VAMP OFF:153
BLD:24
LD:8

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Dracbane [T2/Perfect/2HSS]: V.O 1, ACC 1, BLD 1
Armor: Red Wanderer's Robe [T1/Perfect/L.A] +3 Evasion
Misc: Onyx Spectacles [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Loot Dice

Skills:
Gatherer [Obtained]
Two Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit R3 [Obtained]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 5]
Charge [Rank 4]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Protector

Mods:
Vengeful Riposte
Focused Howl
Finesse Rank 3
Athletics
Sprint and Acrobatics
Emergency Recovery
Detect
Tracking

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Mass Heal Crystal*5
Pillar Fragment [Unique/Nightvision Mod]
Commander's Scrutiny - Duress [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +2 Accuracy, Taunt

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempts per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Once Foto felt her HP refill she stoot up and started walking into a random direction, The quest was simple to find materials bring them back to the workshop and craft a potion. Foto has done this quite a bit before but it seems even tho the quest was still there Foto could not ignore it much longer. With Apple in hand, she took small bites from it as she walked, still having an orange cursor from stealing it marked her as a target but she would be faster than most people. Walking a bit along the tree lines Foto started looking around and tried her best to find the materials the guy asked for.

It seemed however that in this area there was not really something of interest around here. but as she walked around looking a bit Foto spotted a player and looked at him. The armour he was wearing gave away that he was a higher level player. Looking closely He also didn't seem to be a real danger, but you never know even more so because of Foto's currently orange cursor. Foto jumped into a bush and looked on from a distance taking in his movement and actions. For some reason, he seemed to be focused on others this then the environment. It was clear he was not here for a quest, but for something else, maybe coming back to something or waiting on a friend.

Searching for Item: ID 170197
LD 9 | Failed

@Raidou

Edited by Foto

His thoughts gathered and swelled, moved and swayed with the glittering of gold on their leaves. A subtle little reminder that although small they had worth. A girl just on his peripheral, she thought herself concealed but he was keen enough to spot the hardest to find players. He'd not offer any change in his demeanor, a silent parade over whisked plants. They were self-heal the baseline of healing potions, always in demand, and aspired to be something greater.

Raidou's red robe billowed about his legs, a glance of his glasses as they slid down his nose. A few deft pulls removed sections of what was deemed mature enough for the process, tapping them upon his thigh litter the dirt clung to the floor. Adding them to his satchel, amongst a myriad of other shades of varied quality. He'd adjust his lenses up his face as he was at peace here in the rough.

ID# 170204 results: Craft: 8, Loot: 12+8=20, Success!

Gatherer Activated +2 Bonus Materials
3*T1 Materials Obtained
Total T1 Materials: 3

Edited by Raidou

Taking a closer look Foto noticed that by looking correctly that this guy, yep She was already spotted by him even if she had hiding skill as well. Meaning this guy either had the searching skill or a very keen eye. either way, she knew it was good to know that she already was spotted meaning she knew when and where she could go. But looking at it he didn't pay much attention to Foto, it was no use to hide at this point but Foto knew she needed to stay on distance as it would not be any good idea to engage in stupid things. Getting out of the bush slowly looking at him making sure he saw Foto, as she did this she was holding up her hands showing she was not a threat to him.

As she slowly backed up more a bit she went to trying to find these materials for the quest without much luck. Foto began to understand why people didn't like this quest at all. But as she did this she kept a close look at the guy in what his action was and what he was gonna do, if he walked up she would see how he would do and or he seemed a threat himself as well. "how long did it take for the curser to disappear again," Foto said soft to herself looking at her orange crystal above her head.

Searching item ID 170205
LD 3 | Failed

@Raidou

Edited by Foto

Like a tamer with a lion, the girl walked out of her own volition. He'd appear unchanged and unaltered in her approach, she must have realized she was seen plain as day. This lingering sense of fear of what may be stunk in the air. Whatever her motives were for being outside the confines of the town of beginnings, it was painted on her that she had pushed some button. "About an hour, depending on infraction counts." Raidou spoke clearly, his vision not altered by his fixation as his hands continued to work feverishly. With the sight came a keen sense of hearing, for detection was powerful.

This aloof approach, this tamed movement was new to him. Just a little, he was changing by the sunrise. This was an approach made visible by fire but honed by a whisper. "I will not see you harm, but you shouldn't steal. The only person you hurt when you do is yourself."

ID# 170206 results: Craft: 7, Loot: 20+8=28

3*T1 Materials Obtained
Total T1 Materials: 6

Edited by Raidou

The moment he spoke shock Foto a bit and she lost her balance for a bit but caught herself before falling. He heard her meaning A he was way to close OR the most likely one that she defiantly had searching maxed out. But his next word pushed some buttons inside her "I DIDN'T ST..." She caught herself before she threw a tantrum like the child she is. She really wanted to put up an act of her being innocent like she always did but the cursor gave her away like a deer in the middle of an open field. There was no way she could really lie here so she didn't even try and turned around away from the guy, "Searching I see," she said looking away from him.

She sighed and looked back at him slowly walked up to him trying to show she is no threat to him. Once close Foto looked up at him, He had glasses that is a new one. "The name is R... Foto, Info broker in training!" Looking at him she was clearly quite a bit smaller than him and probably also about 5 to 8 years older than her. Close up Foto's face was still mostly covered by her hood but as soon as she removed it a young, shy and small face revealed to the man. You could see Foto's eyes go up and down to the guy clearly trying to read him.

Searching Item: ID 170215
LD 8 | Failed

@Raidou

Edited by Foto

Still unfazed and unwavering, which was perhaps jarring his rather plain and emotionless calm. "Searching, a keen mind, and a lot of practice." Raidou answered truthfully not only to her but to himself. The patch seemed to tinge and grow under his fingertips, continuing to offer more and more to his clutches. "Foto was it, Info Broker in training..." The last few syllables hung on his tongue as they fell loosely. "A difficult but prosperous life, Its a shark tank of which I am sure you're aware." He spoke from experience and a little black book. She was young very young, and those around her would see her as easy to eliminate competition. The red wanderer, a coined name to the man with insight. A moniker from an aged like wine past, one he chose to own instead of dread. After all, demand was limited, and for that small tidbit of info that was low in supply to which obtaining could be a death sentence.

ID# 170228 results: Craft: 7, Loot: 12+8=20

3*T1 Materials Obtained
Total T1 Materials: 9

Edited by Raidou

The man's expression stayed blank and it was hard to read at all while on the other hand Foto's face was easy to read as a certain amount of nervousness washed over her face. But for some reason, she felt a warm feeling, and her guts told her she could trust this guy. hearing him speak so calmly about what she said to him she nodded carefully. "If you say it l-like that, maybe... but I can do it... I want to," She said sounding out of her comfort zone. Then is got to her and she asked an important question "So what is your name mister red?" She asked trying to at least get some more info out of him, as well as sounding very childish.

She took a few steps back to look around and she spotted a Material glowing in the grass, Going down and picking it up the quest seemed to update for her. "oh okay so this is what they look like," She said low to herself as she turned back the guy. Her facial expression was that of an eager child waiting from an answer she would gt from her parent or something.

Searching Item ID 170233
ID 18 | Succeded
1/5 Items found

@Raidou

Edited by Foto

He'd not preach the fallacy within her wishes, for he had lived that life selling information for the col to eat and survive. A persistent and ever moving hand that would seem to have a mind of its own, auto piloted through his words. "My name is Kuzunoha, Raidou. You'll know it soon enough with your choice in profession." The same soft tone spoke from him, his attentions not shifted from the green patch of foliage. "Those you will soon be working with, who would sooner attempt to take an apple from you." he'd pause and choose his words carefully "Know me as the red wanderer." A single hope rose within him, but his approach was careful. Being an info broker was just as violent as being on the front lines, the difference? At least on the front lines, you know where the attack was coming from before it struck you.

ID# 170238 results: Craft: 2, Loot: 11+8=19, Success!

Gatherer Activated +1 Bonus Materials
2*T1 Materials Obtained
Total T1 Materials: 11

Edited by Raidou

The guy now known as Raidou to her seemed to speak of taking something from her, putting one and one together she seemed to get a bit scared. But shock it visually as she shook her head and kneeled down to the ground. "Sorry, You seem to know more then you want to let off, A warning by any change. But I want to do this, The one person in this game believes in me, believes I can do this" She said trying to sound older then she is, trying to not be treated as a child. She looked at her blade and sighed, "I'M NOT WEAK!" she said in an outburst like she has done many times before in her past.

As she said that she covered her arms over her knees as she was kneeling, Sure she may be young but Foto was not wanting to be left behind... not again. As she was kneeling down she looked at the ground picking up another item she needed for this quest. It was clear to others she was a bit grumbling as she kneeled down. "I get it, I'm small and young, BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE ME WEAK OKAY!" She said not understanding why she even got mad and why she started to get a small tantrum.

Searching Item ID 170239
ID 15 Succeded
2/5 Items Found

@Raidou

Edited by Foto

Adamant, a trait he could respect for it was the grounds of something special. A small spark "Your not weak, but understand that once you enter that domain. Everyone wants what you may have. If you're certain...And I cannot dissuade you from your decision... I can at least teach you." he spoke as he was not swayed by her outburst. "Size has nothing to do with it, age either. What is important, is tact and careful choices." Raidou remarked as he plucked another tuft of green herb and stood, reaching into his pocket he'd remove a black book from his robe. "Catch." Raidou comments as he underhand tosses the black book to her. Adjusting his lenses they would hide his eyes, the information he'd need not share was taken away. It was a tangent, a sway upon the road that found a road traveled before and where it would lead still remained to the mist.

ID# 170240 results: Craft: 11, Loot: 20+8=28

Gatherer Activated +3 Bonus Materials
4*T1 Materials Obtained
Total T1 Materials: 15

Edited by Raidou

Foto looked up at him as he spoke, he didn't seem to scold her in any way, but it felt like he was judging her. But his word got her attention back. Looking back up she spoke, "You would... you don't force me to stay in the town of beginners with the church there?" She said to him knowing fully well that many others would have tried to get her to go there and just stay there for her own safety. "I would... Like that," She said nervously. Has he threw a book at her she hastily caught it and held it in her hands. She looked at him in confusion for a second, "What is this? If I may ask Raidou," She asked like the curiosity of a child catching her once again.

She didn't really wait on an answer from him as she already opened the book, it was empty and didn't have anything written inside it. "It's empty?" she said low looking back at Raidou for a second. "Thank you, I understand that most people would not want to believe me, I guess some people see what I try to do it for the good," She chuckled a bit, "Reminds me of what I used to do," before she looked down at the book.

Searching Items ID 170242
LD 7 | Failed
2/5 Items Found

@Raidou

Edited by Foto

He'd pause, for she had as expected answered wrong. The first thing to deduce was how far along she was. "No, simply shutting your eyes to the world and burying your head in the sand solves nothing." The red wanderer spoke, fiddling with his glasses as she seemed rather confused by his actions. "If I was to be after that which you owned and wished to sell, then what exists within the book. Is it nothing, or is it everything you have written? Outright lying will trap you, paint yourself into a corner." She was unknowingly speaking to an ex info broker, a damn good one rivaled by very few of those she wished to mingle with. he spoke with a soft but firm voice. "So answer me again, what is in the book?" If she wished to make an honest go at this dream of hers, this would be the first step.

She listened to him really trying to understand what he was meaning to say, it was a whole mess of confusion to her. She remembered her guardian the one who told her about this proficient and also is an info broker himself speak about always telling the truth, lying is bad in this kind of job. As well that she was told that he knew but didn't know. Thinking for a bit she got quiet and looked at the book for a second. It took her a minute or so of thinking, Lying is bad... telling to much is bad too. She nodded to him "In this book are the things I know, That others dont know," she paused thinking about it as, yes the book may be empty but at this moment she really didn't know any information that anyone else already knew. So she didn't really lie and she also didn't tell to much. She didn't know if he would be happy if she said this or if he would be mad but something felt like this was about the answer he wanted her to say

Searching Item ID 170269
LD 1 Failed
2/5 Items found

@Raidou

Edited by Foto

"Correct." he responded with the same firmness but gentle tinge to his word. He would then remove another identical black book, indistinguishable from the first flip it open, and begin to write upon it but one word. He then began to fold it and reopen it multiple times. To some, it seemed frivolous but this was another practice of the trade. He'd walk to her and extend the folded slip of paper to her.

"I am the broker in this instance, your my patron that has already rendered payment." Fiddling again with the lenses on his nose, this was no longer Firm Anima's guild leader but a past self. The one that held all the cards, who had control of every exchange. Would she yield the meaning, of what this meant "Read quickly, for it will only last for but a moment." he offered the final word of warning before she'd clammer for the parchment.

It seemed Raidou was sort of happy about her answer and she still was not fully at the same pace as him but she began to understand what he was saying. She looked at him as he was folding a something quite a bit. Tilting her head she looked at him a bit confused. but as soon as he explained the situation and gave me the paper with the thing he written on it, as she took the paper from him, she folded it open at took his advice in reading fast, 'Do you Understand?' it said but as soon as she got the last few letters the paper dissolved and it was gone "Ah... I um do," She said a bit nervous as she looked at him. He now had the power as this explanation

"So ... um if I get it right... you just gave me the info without losing any power in the deal," She said nervously like it was some kind of test. It was a smart thing to do yes. Keep the info close but keep the buyer closer. it was an interesting way of telling her, it was like he was playing chess in 4d. "I guess I get it... Meaning I got my info I wanted but you also made sure they can not sell it to other people as well," She said, it was a bit different than from her guardian's tactics but he also was more of a face to face person as well that his level was higher than most people

Searching Item ID 170271
LD 16 Succeded
3/5 Items Found

@Raidou

Edited by Foto

Having understood this little affair up to this point, Raidou started to get the sense that this girl could make an honest show of what she desired. "Precisely, If they fail to read what they have paid for as well the opportunity to resell the information still exists as well. Keep the supply low, hold your cards close. One more matter..." the nomad responds with the extraction of three more black tomes, all identical in make to the point at which they could not be told apart. "Keep which your contents are obscured, having multiple of them increases your security exponentially for they are going to have a hard time picking the needle out of a stack of needles." Holding them like a fan before him. "Do not deal outside of the walls, make your patrons come to where you hold the power. If it sounds too good to be true it most likely is. Safe zones and towns, somewhere where you hold the cards and they cannot offer any resistance."

Hearing what Raidou was saying was quite clear to her, now that he said it like that. At first, she didn't really understand but it was clear to her now. Combined of what her guardian told her about keeping your information close and come up with clever names to not give away your contacts as well. It was she who needed to take the high ground and not the one who she was selling her info too. "Got it, I can remember that yes," She said. True she had a lot to learn but her keen eyes and her eye for detail were very skilled already. 

Then Foto got a spark of discovery, "You know a lot about the crafts of an Info Broker, yet you dont seem to be running into the business yourself, seeing as you are better skilled at looking for materials," She said pointing at his hand as he was looking for it. "Plus you got the skill searching plus the number of materials you seem to get in a short time, I guess you have Gatherer as well. And your weapon there is a ... I would say a Tier 3 weapon at least." She said pointing with her other hand at his weapon. "Tell me, what is your secret here, I mean not to pride much, but I like a good story like how did you get here and stuff," Foto asked curiously.

Searching Item ID 172177
LD 3 Failed
3/5 Items Found

@Raidou

Edited by Foto

His demeanor softens just a tad, the offerings to teach widdling away from his face. "Good, then you'll stand an honest chance." Raidou remarked before his attentions shift back to the patch, founding he had gone off on a bit of a tangent. "I was one..." The words fell away as they stung like hornets. "I have traveled numerous roads, simply due to time. There is no secret, no grand production that brings me where I now stand. Time does a lot to a man who wishes a change, even more to one that nurses the thought of multiple." Spoken with the parade of broken roots before he'd speak again. "So tell me Foto, why would you be an info broker of all professions. It's not every day that someone chooses to map floors, diagnose tough enemies and put it to paper for a meal. That choice means something to you." spoken softly through the taste of nostalgia. 

ID# 172426 results: Craft: 5, Loot: 7+8=15

Gatherer Activated +1 Bonus Materials
2*T1 Materials Obtained
Total T1 Materials: 17

Edited by Raidou