[PP|F20]<<Scents: Puma>> Leopards are so much better

"So now we have to beat up kitty cats? I guess it's one of the mean ones not like Hyou." Assassin mentioned to Hidden as they walked towards the quest location. They had already done so many of these quests. She wondered how many more they really needed to do.

Hyou herself followed next to her master, wondering just how bad the enemy that they were going to fight actually was. She didn't want Assassin to fall in love with another cat and replace her.

"We're on a really high floor too. That means the enemy is going to be really strong right? Will I be okay to help you?" She asked. After so long, she was finally starting to feel a lot stronger but she was sure that she wasn't near as strong as Onee-chan was. "Even with the dagger that you gave me, I'm not really sure I can do a lot to help you fight this time."

Spoiler

Name: Assassin
Level: 31
HP: 620/620
EN: 62/62

Stats:
Damage: 14
Mitigation: 10
Evasion: 2
Accuracy: 2
PARA VEN
PHASE
BLD:12

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Shadow's Infection: Bld; Para V.; Phase
Armor: Dark Cloak(LA): MIT II; EVA I
Misc: Fastening Belts(Tri): ACC II; EVA I

Skills:
Dagger [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Familiar Mastery: Fighter
Survival

Mods:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

The silvery-white haired girl stepped in the trail behind the young girl, allowing her to take a lead. Amethyst eyes scoured the area for potential threats, though none were detected. "I guess its a cat. Though, I think Puma's are a lot different from Lion's and tigers. I am pretty sure those are the one's that hide in the trees and attack." She checked on her equipment, securing the dagger strap around her left arm. 

'How many of these quests are there again? I have spent far too much time doing them already.' She turned to Ayame, a worried look was sitting on the young girl's face. "What's wrong?"  "We're on a really high floor too. That means the enemy is going to be really strong right? Will I be okay to help you?" Hidden rolled her eyes, answering the girl's worries without hesitation. "You just got done helping me kill a mountain. An oversized cat shouldn't be much." 

She smiled to the girl, rubbing her atop of her head. "Don't try to stand in my shadow. Find your own way, I simply gave you the tools to carve your own path." She stopped walking for a second. A tinge of blush catching her cheeks. 'Starting to sound like someone. Need to stop that.' 

Spoiler

Name: Hidden
Level: 63
HP: 1290/1290
EN: 126/126

Stats:
Damage: 17
Mitigation: 34
Evasion: 2
Accuracy: 4
BH:64
VAMP OFF:129
HLY:8

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: <<Nato's Might>> (T2/Demonic/Dagger): HLY II, ACC I, VAMP OFF I
Armor: <<Shadow's Silence>> (T3/Perfect/Light Armor): MIT III
Misc: <<Shadow's Blossom>> (T3/Perfect/Trinket): ACC II, EVA I

Skills:
One-Handed Dagger [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Hide [Rank 4]
Extended Mod Limit -

Extra Skills:
Familiar Mastery: Fighter
Survival
Disguise

Mods:
Athletics
Precision
Acrobatics
Assassin
Vanish
Ferocity
Blindside

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
T3 Cold Brew Coffee (+180 HP)*5

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Hiding): +1 Rank to the Hiding skill.
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Hidden | HP:1290/1290 | EN:126/126 | DMG:17 | MIT:34 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | VAMP OFF:129 | HLY:8 | BH:64

Assassin wasn't that familiar with Puma's and the like, but Hidden's description worried enough to get the girl to start scanning the trees for any potential threats. Hyou didn't do anything like that. She just stood behind something and pounced on them when she attacked them. Lots of strange acting enemies and animals in this world.

"None of them are as cool as Hyou though." Assassin says, petting her familiar lightly as they continued to walk through the forest. Hidden's response to her wanting to help wasn't what she was expecting. They did just kill a literal mountain of an enemy, but when it had come to a Rhino, she had taken a single attack on it and her sister dragged her out of the Colosseum. "I mean, you got pretty angry at me once for jumping in on one fight so I wanted to be sure..."

Another comment about her, Hidden told her to fight her own way. She had a pretty good way to response to that. "But, I want to be more like you. You're my sister. I know I can't just be like you, but I look up to you a lot. If I didn't, I wouldn't spend all this time around you."

"I mean, you got pretty angry at me once for jumping in on one fight so I wanted to be sure..."

Hidden frowned. She didn't recall getting angry over Ayame joining a fight. What had she made up in he-. 'Oh.' Hidden remembered. She rolled her eyes and simply replied, "I wasn't angry about you joining the fight. I was angry because you didn't follow my instructions. What would have happened if the rhino decided to attack you instead?" Hidden looked away, but Ayame's voice brought her attention back. 

"But, I want to be more like you. You're my sister. I know I can't just be like you, but I look up to you a lot. If I didn't, I wouldn't spend all this time around you."

Hidden stopped in her tracks, her violet eyes stared in a confused daze at the little girl, searching her face for anything that would give away a lie. To her disbelief, she found nothing. Her hand moved up to cover her mouth, tears welled up in her eyes for a moment. That was, until the voice that whispered her insecurities spoke again. She wiped her eyes and smiled. "Thanks... but I'm not really someone you should look up to. If you follow in my footsteps, you're going to be as alone as you've always been." 

She turned away, gaze towards at the ground. "We should... we should get going." 

"I'm not really someone you should look up to."

Assassin stopped in place and looked over to Hidden. There was something of a fierceness in her eyes when Hidden responded to what she had said about her. Instinctively, Assassin gave her a push, a little out of anger, but not enough to shift Hidden unless it caught her off guard. "Stop that! I'm tired of you saying that dumb stuff and being mean to yourself! You have plenty of friends that like you! There's me and all those others that you quest with! I'm here with you forever! No one one has made me as happy as you have because you gave me some purpose!" Tears were starting to well in the girls' eyes as well. "I feel like I have a family!!! I feel like I belong somewhere!!! And it's all thanks to you!! I-If you don't stop being mean to yourself... I'll-- I-- I'm gonna get really angry!!"

Hidden frowned with a confused expression at the fierceness in the small girl's eyes. It was something she hadn't witnessed for a bit. She had begun to forget the fierceness existed. The girl stepped forward, Hidden sidestepping to allow the girl to pass through. Most after making a lunge would have been struck down but this girl was different. Despite having being dodged, Ayame changed to the method of her attack to verbal. A method that Hidden had no defense for.

As the girl's words came to an end, Hidden stared forward at her. Tears slowly began to stream down her face. The girl's words touched her, but something deep down made her refuse to accept them. Even if the girl was around, she was replaceable. Yuki had NIGHT and Raidou had an entire guild. Ayame could find someone new, someone better. 

Through sobs she would reply, "N-nothing is forever. E-everything close to you leaves or is lost. Even if you're here, you don't understand that you're not back in the real world!" None of them were. They were temporary friends. Yuki threw herself headfirst into danger and Raidou was obsessed with dying to protect someone. 

This was too much. She couldn't bear to face Ayame and let the girl see her break down. So the white-haired girl did what she always had with her problems. Hid from them. "Vanish." She whispered, a smokescreen plunging her into the shadows.

172486 LD:6+7=13 Stealth Rating.

Assassin was basically growling at this point. She couldn't understand why the girl wouldn't just accept herself. She looked the girl in the eyes and screamed at her. "This world is fake but my emotions are real!! I AM ALIVE! You are the family that I could never have in the real world I don't want to lose you!!"

And that's when she vanished into the darkness of stealth. Left to sit there and toil in her fuming anger, Assassin was barely able to hear the approach of the puma in the trees. A twig snapped and she looked up above her, seeing the black cat. Hyou growled at the beast and Assassin turned to stare at it grabbing her dagger. "You chose the wrong time to annoy me, kitty."

It was faster than she expected, launching itself into the girl and pinning her to the dirt with it's weight. Assassin placed both her hands on the neck of the big cat, keeping it from biting her face off. She had to throw down her weapon just to keep herself from getting murdered.

image.png

Spoiler

Assassin | HP: 620/620 | EN: 62/62 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 30 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 2 | PARA VEN | PHASE | BLD: 12
Hidden | HP:1290/1290 | EN:126/126 | DMG:17 | MIT:34 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | VAMP OFF:129 | HLY:8 | BH:64

Suterusu | 1000/1000 | 250 DMG | 25 MIT | ACC: 1 | EVA: 3

Abilities
Stealth: Every three rounds, «Suterusu» will enter stealth. An LD rating is not needed to be rolled for this, and it has a base stealth of 18. If the player is unable to find «Suterusu», «Suterusu» will leap from stealth and attack, gaining a +50 damage for the attack. Also, if a 9-10 is rolled, it gains a Partial Phase, ignoring 25% of Mitigation.

Cunning Dodge: On a player's natural attack roll of 9, it is not guaranteed as a hit, and is still affected by Evasion and Accuracy.

Unsteady Ground: This fight takes place in a rocky terrain with many broken stones and statues scattered, giving a -1 Accuracy to every player due to the area where they are fighting.

The girl screamed for her, but Hidden didn't return words. Instead, she remained leaned against a tree holding her knees. She was afraid, afraid of opening up fully even to the little girl that adored her. When she let people in, she hurt them or they hurt her. Every time. She hurt Sey and he'd been the only one she let in in the last couple of years. Nothing had changed since then. She was the same scared little girl, biting at anything that came too close. 

"You chose the wrong time to annoy me, kitty."

Hidden raised her head, looking forward to see a dark puma pinning the young girl to the ground. Slowly, she stood and let the last tears fall from her face. Taking a breath, she would force her into the guarded state of mind. She unsheathed her dagger, darting unnoticed to the enemy's side. Her blade sunk into the Puma's body and threw it off the girl. She shot the monster a cold stare. Despite not wearing the cloak, she had entered that state of mind. It hid away her emotions even from herself, and kept her attacks aimed to kill. "Better get up now before it attacks again." 

172492 BD:8+4-4=8. Auto-hit.
DMG: 17+3=20*13=260-25=235 DMG

Assassin | HP: 620/620 | EN: 62/62 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 30 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 2 | PARA VEN | PHASE | BLD: 12
Hidden | HP:1290/1290 | EN:126/126 | DMG:17 | MIT:34 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | VAMP OFF:129 | HLY:8 | BH:64

Suterusu | 765/1000 | 250 DMG | 25 MIT | ACC: 1 | EVA: 3

Abilities
Stealth: Every three rounds, «Suterusu» will enter stealth. An LD rating is not needed to be rolled for this, and it has a base stealth of 18. If the player is unable to find «Suterusu», «Suterusu» will leap from stealth and attack, gaining a +50 damage for the attack. Also, if a 9-10 is rolled, it gains a Partial Phase, ignoring 25% of Mitigation.

Cunning Dodge: On a player's natural attack roll of 9, it is not guaranteed as a hit, and is still affected by Evasion and Accuracy.

Unsteady Ground: This fight takes place in a rocky terrain with many broken stones and statues scattered, giving a -1 Accuracy to every player due to the area where they are fighting.

Assassin struggled with the cat's stupid maw basically drooling onto her face. Every fiber of her strength wanted to snap it's neck and get back to the conversation she was having with Hidden before hand. Her words echoed through her brain until her older sister came to help.

"N-nothing is forever. E-everything close to you leaves or is lost..." Was the trigger. Was she nothing to Hidden then? Why did she keep her around if she didn't want her to be close? Why would she treat her at family and keep her at arms length?

The puma was pushed off the girl who laid on the ground for a moment, continuing to think. Everything was more and more confusing the more she thought about it. None of it made sense. Hidden told her to get up, she refused. "No." Her quiet response came from the grass below. If Hidden really cared about her, she would protect her just laying here. If she didn't than she would rather die to the puma right now.

image.png

Spoiler

Assassin | HP: 620/620 | EN: 59/62 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 30 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 2 | PARA VEN | PHASE | BLD: 12
Hidden | HP:1290/1290 | EN:126/126 | DMG:17 | MIT:34 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | VAMP OFF:129 | HLY:8 | BH:64

Abilities
Stealth: Every three rounds, «Suterusu» will enter stealth. An LD rating is not needed to be rolled for this, and it has a base stealth of 18. If the player is unable to find «Suterusu», «Suterusu» will leap from stealth and attack, gaining a +50 damage for the attack. Also, if a 9-10 is rolled, it gains a Partial Phase, ignoring 25% of Mitigation.

Cunning Dodge: On a player's natural attack roll of 9, it is not guaranteed as a hit, and is still affected by Evasion and Accuracy.

Unsteady Ground: This fight takes place in a rocky terrain with many broken stones and statues scattered, giving a -1 Accuracy to every player due to the area where they are fighting.

Hidden stood there over the girl who laid on the ground and her order was replied with a simple, "No." She stopped for a moment, and looked the stubborn girl. She knew there wouldn't be anything to force the girl to get up. "You're gonna get hurt if you don't get up." The puma charged again and Hidden lashed out at it but to her dismay the creature dodged her attack. She had lost her focus and was now unable to hit the enemy.

She assumed that the little girl thought she was abandoning her or rejecting her. "If you think i'm going to abandon you, you better quit it." She looked over her shoulder. "Even if its only for now, I try. I try because you and the others have given me the chance to prove that i'm something more than cowardly." 

She turned to face forward. She had to figure out some way to stop this monster before it managed to kill Ayame. 

172553 BD:3+4-4=3. Miss

Spoiler

Assassin | HP: 620/620 | EN: 59/62 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 30 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 2 | PARA VEN | PHASE | BLD: 12
Hidden | HP:1290/1290 | EN:116/126 | DMG:17 | MIT:34 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | VAMP OFF:129 | HLY:8 | BH:64

Abilities:

Assassin quietly grumbled on the ground as Hidden tried to urge her back to her feet. She had no intention of doing anything if she didn't have to. She was going to lay there like a little baby until Hidden started being nicer to herself.

The puma could see the free kill it was given. Turning it's attention to the grounded girl, it would bit straight for her neck, leaping towards her.

"I try because you and the others have given me the chance to prove that I'm something more than cowardly."

Assassin shot up, grabbed her dagger and slammed it into the cat's neck the moment it leaped at her. The sheer force and activation of her weapon sent the Suterusu flying past her, unable to move from it's paralytic state. The dagger stayed lodged in the feline's neck.

"I'm busy." Assassin growled at the puma, then turned back to Hidden. She rose to her feet and walked towards her sister, facing her directly. After a moment, the girl would embrace her, if Hidden would allow it. "I don't think you'd ever leave me. You're not a coward, your really strong and have a bunch of people who want you to succeed and become a better person. I don't ever want to leave your side sis'. You've given me something I'll never have in the real world: A family. A place where I feel certain that I can be myself without fear of being judged or a place to be when I'm upset. Please don't leave me... Kaya needs you to keep herself sane..." The girl spoke in third person as to reveal her real name. She silently hoped that revealing that detail about herself would show how much trust she has in Hidden.

image.png

Spoiler

[2]Assassin | HP: 620/620 | EN: 49/62 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 30 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 2 | PARA VEN | PHASE | BLD: 24
[1]Hidden | HP:1290/1290 | EN:116/126 | DMG:17 | MIT:34 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | VAMP OFF:129 | HLY:8 | BH:64

Suterusu | 585/1000 (14x12)-(25/2)+24 = 180 | 250 DMG | 25 MIT | ACC: 1 | EVA: 3 | [PARA] | BLEED: 24 [2/2]

Abilities:

At a speed that was almost hard to keep up with, Hidden watched as the girl moved into action thrusting her dagger into the boss. She could tell from the dark aura that it activated its ability, one that she was quite familiar with. Instantly, the Puma fell to the ground unable to move as paralytic venom coursed its artificial veins. The girl then raced forward and embraced her. Hidden's eyes widened about the girl's sudden shift in mood. "Y-You don't have to leave my side. You can be a part of my family. Even if you are the only one." She would tell the girl in a whisper. Due to her guarded state, she didn't feel as much as before from her suppression. However, it meant something inside. Knowing someone was there no matter what was an amazing feeling. The girl spoke a name, and Hidden hadn't heard it before. She assumed it was the real name of Ayame. 

"Let go now. It isn't safe to let your guard down during a fight." She lashed out, her dagger creating gash in the immobilized opponent. 

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
172847 6 2 8 2 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Eternal Cyclone v. Suterusu 2020-10-15 12:32:55

DMG: 17*13-25=196 DMG

[2]Assassin | HP: 620/620 | EN: 49/62 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 30 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 2 | PARA VEN | PHASE | BLD: 24
[2]Hidden | HP:1290/1290 | EN:116/126 | DMG:17 | MIT:34 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | VAMP OFF:129 | HLY:8 | BH:64

Suterusu | 389/1000  | 250 DMG | 25 MIT | ACC: 1 | EVA: 3 | [PARA] | BLEED: 24 [1/2]

Abilities:

Once their hug ended, Assassin took a deep breath. She needed to hear those words from her sister, or else she probably would have really just let the Puma attack her. With that handled, the girl was able to get her mind back into the fight. She rushed to the feline, digging her dagger free of it's neck and plunging it right back in the same wound. The blackness of it's paralytic venom continued even after being activated forever ago. Was the blade somehow reacting to her emotions?

"I-I stunned it again! Hit it hard Nee-chan!" Assassin calls out, knowing that Hidden could finish it off more easily since she had stopped it's movement. It's not getting away from the both of them without a good fight. She also hoped that Hidden would be willing to talk about the situation more when they were finished fighting it. There was supposed to be only one more of these enemies. They would finish it quick.

image.png

Spoiler

[3]Assassin | HP: 620/620 | EN: 39/62 -(11) | DMG: 12 | MIT: 30 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 2 | PARA VEN | PHASE | BLD: 24
[2]Hidden | HP:1290/1290 | EN: 116/126 | DMG:17 | MIT:34 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | VAMP OFF:129 | HLY:8 | BH:64

Suterusu | 234/1000 -(156)-25+24 | 250 DMG | 25 MIT | ACC: 1 | EVA: 3 | [PARA] | BLEED: 24 [1/2]

She watched as the little girl walked back over, taking up the dagger stabbing the creature again. Paralyzing the boss effectively ruined its entire reason. With low mitigation and high evasion, the paralytic venom was a hard counter to its stats. Of course, the unsettling thing was this Puma was supposed to resemble her build a bit. Perhaps immunities weren't such a bad idea?

"U-um wow. Good job." At this point, she almost pitied the creature. Unable to fight back as they now stood by and hacked it to death without problem. She simply struck the beast again, bringing quite close to death. "I suppose you've earned this kill. Go ahead and finish it." She told the girl. She sheathed the weapon and steped to the side as to not interfere with the girl's aim. This quest was surprisingly easier than she assumed it would be. However, if the next one was anything like Bialas.... That boss had almost been the end of her. 

172880 BD:5+4-1=8
DMG: 17*13-25=196 DMG

[3]Assassin | HP: 620/620 | EN: 39/62 -(11) | DMG: 12 | MIT: 30 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 2 | PARA VEN | PHASE | BLD: 24
[3]Hidden | HP:1290/1290 | EN: 116/126 | DMG:17 | MIT:34 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | VAMP OFF:129 | HLY:8 | BH:64

Suterusu | 38/1000 -(156)-25+24 | 250 DMG | 25 MIT | ACC: 1 | EVA: 3 | [PARA] | BLEED: 24 [0/2]

The attack that Hidden used just wasn't enough to finish it off. That was kind of upsetting, however, it looked like she would be the one who gets to finish it off. It had annoyed her earlier and paid for it in turn. She was going to make sure that it wouldn't annoy her anymore. Before it got the chance to stand back up and do anything, Assassin sunk her blade once more into the creature's digital flesh. Just as the paralysis came to an end, so did the Suterusu's life. It's health points fell to zero and it exploded into nothing but a digital cloud of code.

Assassin huffed, sheathed her dagger and took a deep breath. Turning to her sister, she gave her a shrunken look. "I-I'm sorry I got angry at you. I just... got mad and couldn't control it. It hurt to hear you say what you were saying."

image.png

Spoiler

[3]Assassin | HP: 620/620 | EN: 40/62 -(11) | DMG: 12 | MIT: 30 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 2 | PARA VEN | PHASE | BLD: 24
[3]Hidden | HP:1290/1290 | EN: 116/126 | DMG:17 | MIT:34 | EVA:2 | ACC:4 | VAMP OFF:129 | HLY:8 | BH:64

Suterusu | 38/1000  | 250 DMG | 25 MIT | ACC: 1 | EVA: 3 | [PARA] | BLEED: 24 [0/2]

Their work was officially done, leaving only one target in the way of the reason for all of these pointless fights. She ensured she told the girl this. "One more boss until we get a boost in strength. I am not sure how many players actually do these quests. They may just overlook them." She sheathed her dagger and turned, hair flicking back. 

"I-I'm sorry I got angry at you. I just... got mad and couldn't control it. It hurt to hear you say what you were saying."

Hidden froze for a moment. She didn't want to replay what just happened between them. She didn't want to talk about her feelings. She hated talking about them. Or facing them in general. "Um... it is no problem. I'm not angry for what you did. Just... don't throw your tantrums in the middle of battle where your life is in danger. Kinda hard to be a family if you're dead." She would tell the girl, resuming her walk back to the house. She didn't enjoy how much she cared for the little girl now. It was a weakness, just like Sey had been. Laughing Coffin exploited her weakness and was able to capture and use her through that method. 

Assassin was glad to hear that she wasn't entirely mad at her. She stressed that she shouldn't be throwing tantrums in a life threatening situation like that. Her anger had overtaken her and she had done it all without even thinking. At least Hidden had protected her and made it clear that she didn't want Assassin to go way.

"Okay... I promise a I won't screw up like that again." Assassin took a deep breath trying to keep herself calm now that everything had settled down. The puma was dead and there was only on more of these quests to finish. The cat was easier than the mountain somehow. Perhaps it was because her paralyzing effects actually worked on the puma unlike the earthen titan. She wondered how difficult the next one was going to be with that information in hand. As long as it didn't resist her paralyzing effect, it would be a cakewalk.

"Okay... I promise a I won't screw up like that again."

Hidden nodded in response. "Good." She stopped for a moment, opening her menu. She had received information on each of the Scents quests from an info broker rather recently, debating when it was the right time to take Ayame somewhere. She wasn't going to take her somewhere that certain death awaited her. However, the question really was whether they could handle the next boss. It was immune to being paralyzed so the trick that worked in the Puma battle would fail. In fact, the paralysis would be turned on them. She couldn't hide or else Ayame would be taking the hits. Perhaps if they brought enough heals and items?

It wouldn't be easy. They would almost rely on the chance that she landed critical attacks consistently. "One more." she repeated. "Better be prepared." she began to walk again, facing towards the direction of the main settlement of the twentieth floor. They wouldn't take it on today, but perhaps the next.

Happily, the little girl follows behind her sister until she can keep up with her by her side. The girl gave Hidden a happy smile. "We'll get it done Nee-san! It'll be easy just like this one! Nothing is going to get the better of us when we're fighting together."

The trip to the twentieth floors teleporter wouldn't be that hard. She was ready to go home and take a little nap before going out to do a few quests to prepare for the last boss that they'll have to kill. "How should I get ready? Do you know anything about the boss fight? IT's going to be hard so I want to make sure I can do everything possible to help you."

Once they got to the safe zone, she was aware that they might split up while Hidden snuck through the city to use the teleporter. They would see each other when they got out of the city.

"We'll get it done Nee-san! It'll be easy just like this one! Nothing is going to get the better of us when we're fighting together."

Hidden offered up a half-smile. The girls enthusiasm was nice, but that didn't make their opponent any easier to defeat. "Get ready? I don't know. I guess its an electric horse." She assumed it was fast. Of course, she knew more information but she wasn't willing to share it. Bialas had almost claimed her life and this boss was designed in its likeness. However, this was a chance to prove that she was stronger. Then, she was only level forty or so, now she was wielding the strength of a frontliner. 

"Yeah, don't worry about it. Just bring some buffs if you have any." The boss would have been a cinch if she could hide, but with Ayame, there was no way she could let herself out of the boss's sight. 

Each player receives:
5 SP
5,700 col