[PP|F2] <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> A ground breaking quest

Felis scowed through the town of Urbus the large town reminding him of his own home town in England, though with a clear lack of modernism that plagued it in reality. Just as the other towns he had been in it was drowned with NPCs moving along through the town without a care in the world only rarely coming across other players. 

"Never any bloody quests in these towns, why do I keep this stupid green cursor if it isn't of any use" Felis sighed rubbing the exposed parts of his face, his grey skin hiding any other colour that may be present. Looking up Felis noticed another player, he hated having to interact with them but knew it would be useful to get information, forcing the usual fanged grin he picked up his cane and held it behind his back humming gently to himself as he approached the player 

"Hello, there I was wondering if I could for some information from you!" Felis smiled devilishly looking down at the player showing he was still taller than him as he usually was.

@Dustin

Spoiler

Felis: HP: 20/20 | EN: 2/2 | DMG: 2 | MIT: 9 | LM: 1

Dustin didn’t mind the second floor, it was quiet and calm, and he could walk around without his gear on. In his blue sweatshirt and khaki cargo pants, he would walk through town aimlessly, looking for somewhere to grab a snack and maybe sit for a while. I can’t believe it’s been that long... he would place himself in the nearest chair. How did the time go so fast? He placed his hands on the table as the waiter approached, tall and dark.

This dark figure with a cane tucked sweetly behind his back almost reminiscent of Dustin’s old friend, Pick.

It wasn’t long before Dustin realized this player had no intention of taking his order, and the young boy would simply look up at the tower before him and simply say, “I’ll have the veggie soup.” He would nod as he stood up and pushed his chair in.

”Kidding. So, what do you want to know?”

@Felis

Felis scowled before snapping back to his usual toothy smile taking his cane from behind his back and placing it in front of him wrapping his claw-like hands over the handle "I'm looking for some quests to do but I can't seem to find any in this worthless town. Do you have by any chance?" Felis leaned down as he said you empathising it as he got much closer the player than they would probably prefer, poking his sharp into the younger players chest.  

Before suddenly pulling himself away chuckling slightly, "Obviously if that's too much for you to I'm sure I could find someone else" Felis turned around slowly looking at the sea of NPCs in front of him, he knew the player was a higher level than him, not that he cared he clearly wasn't a PKer if he was in a town. Felis knew he could use him, free experience points after all.

@Dustin

Spoiler

This man had the gall to poke Dustin in the chest, so either he had the numbers to back it up or maybe he was just an idiot. Well, Dustin didn’t exactly look to be all that strong given his attire, demeanor and mannerisms, but he definitely had the numbers to back up most of the threats he could sling. “Hey, I happen to love this town, reminds me of Pa’s hometown.” He would smile. “It ain’t everyday you get to be reminded of your home when the technology we have is so much more advanced than the world we’re in.” The young boy would smile.

As far as the man’s next comment, Dustin couldn’t just bite his tongue and wait for him to shut up. “Listen kid, ain’t no reason to talk like that to someone you just met. It’s a damn fine way of getting yourself hurt.” He would state, because Dustin knew how much of a gamble it was meeting strangers to do quests with. After Pick and Asakku, the first person Dustin met was Hestia, arguably one of the strongest tanks in the game.

”If you want, my old guild took me on a quest through here a while back, I can tell you how to get there, but from the looks of you, you might want to get some gear before doing it. I could help if you need it.” He would offer, putting his gear on and waiting for a response.

Spoiler

Stats: 600/600 HP | 60/60 EN | 15 DMG | 48 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | BH: 6

@Felis

Felis turned around quickly at the comment of being called a kid "You may be higher level than me, but I hope you do realise I am older than you" It wasn't that he was insulted by the comment, it was very difficult to get under his skin either because of his ego or the fact that he knew the words didn't have any meaning behind them besides some kind of attempt to get back at him.

Letting out a sigh he would begin to speak once "But I apologise for my rudeness, my name is Felis I hope I can be an ally to you" Felis held out his hand in an offer to make amends to the player "I would very much need the help you are offering however I have very little Col in my possession to get the gear that you speak of" Laughing slightly he waited patiently for the player to shake his hand.

@Dustin

Spoiler