[PP-F2]<<Long Live the Queen>>

Valentine released a yawn into the digital early morning sun. He had a late night of making new songs and was feeling the repercussions of his actions. If it was not for the fact that he was requested to take the quest on behalf of the guild he would not have bothered showing up. Constantly training as hard as he did yielded results, the results made him pretty hard to kill on floor 2. It made the things to easy to kill on floor 2 and lowered the experience points he would normally get.

Triple checking is HUD to make sure the location was correct all he could do was wait. The guild assigned a partner to him so instead of waiting for Hael he was waiting for someone he never me before. As long as the new face did not hold him back Val felt like he would not have to complain. Val was getting bored and itching for action. If the other person did not make it soon, then no one could blame Val for getting some light stretching in.

Information

Spoiler

Name: Valentine

• Level: 11
  • HP: 220/220
  • EN: 22/22

Stats:

• Damage: 8
  • ACC:3
  • EVV:2
  • MIT:5

Equipped Gear:

• Weapon: <<Dastardly Poker>> ( +3 DMG/2HAS)
  • Armor: <<Cloudskin>> ( +2 EV, +1 Regen/Light Armor)
  • Trinket: <Eye of Horus>> ( +3 ACC/Pin)

Items on hand:

• None

Skills:

• 2 Handed Assault Spear [Rank 2]
  • Light Armor [Rank 1]

Edited by Valentine

Ozwald had been requested to do this quest by the guild that he had just joined, he didn't really know why, but he wasn't going to complain the guild had supplied him with everything that he had needed to become a DPS plus the quest would still give experience for what would be, very little effort on his part. He was told that he would be meeting up with someone in the woods on floor 2. 

Pushing his way past all of the shrubbery that was blocking his way farther Ozwald saw a man standing in a clearing, looking clearly ready for action. The man before him was much taller than Ozwald, with white hair, and a darkish complexion. "Hello." Ozwald called out his british accent, to his dismay, not being hidden at all "I was sent to join you on a quest." Ozwald walked closer to the man, standing awkwardly a few feet away, barely coming up to the man's shoulder.

Spoiler

Name: Grimm Reaper
Level: 12
HP: 240/240
EN: 24/24

Stats:
Damage: 9
Mitigation: 5
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Soul Devourer(tier 1/Perfect/Hand Wraps)[DAM 3]
Armor: Death's Shroud(Tier 1/Perfect/Light Armor)[EVA 1][REC 2]
Misc: Damned Souls(Tier 1/perfect/trinket)[ACC 3]

Skills:
Martial Arts [Rank 3]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions(+50 hp)*3
[T1]Health potions(rare)(+40 HP)*5
[T1]Damage potion(uncommon)(+1 DAM)*1
[T1]OHP(special)(+50 max HP for thread)*1

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

The universe could be a scary and horrible place at the same time. At this very second those words resounded in the base of his head, travelled to his heart, and nestled in his soul. Valentine thought he was hearing Sage's voice in his ears. If he did not look at the face he would have thought the game glitched.

"Yes. I am Valentine but you can feel free to call me Val." His face was not as rocky as it normally was, Val had a softer expression. The soft expression was hiding the myriad of emotions beneath it. He did not want to leave a bad impression. The new guy reminded him of his lover. The fact that he did not see a sword and other small details. He would have thought they were the same person. In the end he could not help himself from speaking as he held out his hand. "That is a lovely accent. My I ask where do you hail from?"

Ozwald reached out and shook Val's hand "My name is Ozwald, Ozwald Grimm, but my friends just call me Grimm." embarrassed his accent just got stronger, Ozwald had gotten fairly good at hiding his accent from people, living somewhere where everyone had an asian accent made his stick out all the more, so he hid it unless he was flustered. "I am from Bristol, in the U.K. but I haven't lived there in five years, I live in Japan with my aunt, well I guess I did." Ozwald was embarrassed he didn't like being the center of attention, that is why everything that he wore was so nonchalant. Ozwald let go of the man's hand after a short pause intimidated by the bigger Val's much larger stature. bringing his hand back down by his side Ozwald shifted his gaze to the forest around him trying to look at everything but Val, and not doing a great job at it. 

Valentine was looking at Grimm with the same expression as a hawk watching a mouse. He could barely bring himself to let go of the man's hand. Normally he would start on the mission without continuing to talk. His introduction was out the way and he barely knew the man if not for the guild he would not have met him as well.

"I knew it sounded familiar. My mother preferred the family home in the u.k the most. I would not see her often but I would remember the place every time I went to visit." Valentine opened his HUD and sent a friend request as well as a party request. Making the move look casual. " You can look at me. I swear I do not bite." He said it audibly before whispering the "much" underneath his breath. "After you accept we can start to work on the quest." Valentine was giving a full white smile and his relaxed features changed him from stony face to devilishly handsome. A part of his pre-SAO mannerisms coming out.

Ozwald jumped at the looking at him comment and just blushed deeper, opening his HUD Ozwald accepted both the friend request and the party invite from the tall man "Y-yeah let's get going, we are looking for the matriarch's stinger for our guild right?" Ozwald barely stuttered out as his mind jumped from one thought to the next, turning away from Val and scanning the forest that was around them. It was fairly large for the second floor, which was comprised of almost entirely plains. The light filtered through the trees making it hard to see very far off into the distance, looking back slightly Ozwald asked Val "Where do you think we might find the wasp?" Ozwald had calmed a bit by breathing and focusing on the quest, but he surprisingly couldn't hide his accent despite all of his efforts. trying not to seem rude Ozwald turned his body so that rather than facing away from Val he was standing with his side to him, his face turned towards him.

Valentine was watching every little expression and movement he could when it came to Grimm. If it was not for the reminder he would have forgotten about the mission in its entirety. "We can defeat some of the wind wasps. When we beat enough the Queen should attack us in retaliation." Val would try to walk his way slowly to the field while taking his spear off his back. When Grimm accepted the party request he noticed that the man was slightly higher in level than him. Just because Grimm was stronger did not mean he wanted to look weak.

"I think the number we should be trying to take out is four before the queen. This number should be easy between the two of us. If I kill them all can you take out the Queen? If not we can do it in reverse or even work together." A good level did not translate to ability well so he was asking to know where he stood. If Grimm could not cut it he would give the man extra lessons.

"Honestly it depends on how strong the wasps are, but if they are weaker than the boss I can knock them all out at once if i manage to hit with an aoe" Ozwald said gesturing with his hand a little so that Val would understand that he used his fists as weapons. "I can also take down the boss in one hit, it really just depends on which one you would prefer." Ozwald had calmed down enough that his accent had mostly diminished into nothingness, with only a slight hint. Growing a more serious look Ozwald crouched down low, putting himself at an awkward height compared to Val. "Wait, do you hear that?" Ozwald asked Val motioning for him to crouch down with him. Ozwald could hear loud buzzing coming from the forest in a few directions, almost as if the wasps had known that the the pair were there. Ozwald couldn't see them just yet, but he could definitely hear the sound growing stronger.

Val was focused on Grim at first and did not notice the sounds right away. When he heard them they were already sounds like chainsaws to his ears. Four very large wasps appeared. They did not look like standard wasps you see in real life. These wasps were the size of basketballs and were large to say the least. Like the boss in the area these four wasps were different they were all labeled Royal Guard except each Royal Guard has a different cardinal point on the end of the name.

" We can start with this four. I can start the charge and you follow my lead. We can work together and figure it out. Spears are best for starting." A charge was started as Valentine rushed in. He placed his spear butt partially behind his back before swinging it from side to side. He was using the spear art <<Hellish Twice>> it was unfortunate that out of the four Royal Guards he only hit three.

Spoiler

Hellish Twice used on all 4.

ID: 172932      BD: 6 (Hit) | 4*8  = 32 dmge to RGN

ID: 172933      BD: 1 (Crit Miss) 

ID: 172934      BD: 5 + 3 (ACC) = 8 (Hit) | 4*8  = 32 dmge  to RGS

ID: 172936     BD: 4 + 3 (ACC) = 7 (Hit) | 4*8  = 32 dmge  to RGW

Party:

Valentine | HP:220/220 | EN: 12/22 | DMG:8 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1
Grimm | HP:240/240 | EN:24/24 | DMG:9 | MIT:5 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | REC:2

Enemy:

Royal Guard North | 68/100 HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 1, 0]
Royal Guard East |  100/100 HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 0, 0]
Royal Guard South |  68/100 HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 1, 0]
Royal Guard West |  68/100 HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 1, 0]

Edited by Valentine
Spoiler

Capture.PNG.b223277bb75f6ac1f604e1891dd2447d.PNGCapture.PNG.39898796a0682d4a69fced18363bce57.PNGCapture.PNG.8b7d585b5682d12d3008d5d8b5566ed4.PNGCapture.PNG.fdf99d61e343d23ccc6aa29be2416d43.PNG

BD(RGN): 2 + 3 = 5(Miss)

BD(RGE): 9 + 3 = 12(Hit) 12 | Crit | 10 * 6 = 60

BD(RGS): 6 + 3 = 9(Hit) 9 | 9 * 6 = 54

BD(RGW): 5 + 3 = 8(Hit) 8 | 9 * 6 = 54

Capture.PNG.aa51971efe25c2b7afc1f9f083061de4.PNGCapture.PNG.429ce13dafb8ae55af2f9ca2fd4c676a.PNGCapture.PNG.f6afa6918e3584ccad492082b1cf0b31.PNGCapture.PNG.13045673bdb84a6ab24100b279a6a8dc.PNG

MD(RGN): 8 - 2 = 6(Hit) 6 | 30 -  5 = 25

MD(RGE): 10 - 1 = 9(Hit) 9 | Crit | 32 - 5 =27

MD(RGS): 3 - 1 = 2(Miss)

MD(RGW): 4 - 1 = 3(Miss)

Grimm Reaper | HP:213/240 (-27) | EN:12/24 (-12) | DMG:9 | MIT:5 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | REC:2

Valentine | HP:195/220 (-25) | EN: 12/22 | DMG:8 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REC: 1

Royal Guard North | 68/100 HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 1, 0]
Royal Guard East |  40/100 (-60) HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 0, 2]
Royal Guard South |  14/100 (-54) HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 1, 1]
Royal Guard West |  14/100 (-54) HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 1, 1]

Ozwald watched as the tall, handsome white haired man ran in twirling his spear hitting all but one of the Royal Guards that were flying around before them. "You are pretty good." Ozwald said running in himself. Ozwald leaped into the air spinning in a full 360, his foot colliding with all but one of the wasps that were around them. Landing into a roll Ozwald tried to avoid all of the stings of the wasps that tried to attack him, but unfortunately was unable to avoid the closest wasp's attack. Looking over Ozwald saw that the Wasp that he had missed was flying around behind Val, and it seemed like he wouldn't notice. Ozwald was unable to call out before the wasp was able to sting him in the back. Ozwald stood back up from his roll, bringing his fists up in a guard against his chin, and standing on his toes. Ozwald kept his stance light so that he would be able to dodge if another attack came at him, and so that he could lunge if the need arises.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

Val was going to talk before he gasped in shock. He was so busy looking at Grimm fight he did not notice the Wasp until it stung him. Val used his footwork to move to the side of it before using his spear to bat it back towards the rest. "I am good? I am trying not to breath hard in an attempt to keep up with you. You are doing a great job."  Val was being more reckless than usual in an attempt to show off. The Wasps got back on one side and Val followed up with another <<Hellish Twice>>. He managed to hit three out of the four again. They moved to fast so it made it easy for one to slip between the cracks.

The health of the remaining wasps was taken into account when he responded. "If you have another AoE now would be a good time to use it. If it is a lower tier one even better. I am already running low on energy. We both cannot afford to run out before the mission is over. It would make it hard for me to ask you to hang out later."

Spoiler

172991 4 9 14 8 Valentine Msg_hover2.png <<Hellish Twice>> on RG North 2020-10-15 23:37:53
172993 3 6 16 4 Valentine Msg_hover2.png <<Hellish Twice>> on RG East 2020-10-15 23:38:32
172995 2 12 5 10 Valentine Msg_hover2.png <<Hellish Twice>> on South 2020-10-15 23:39:05
172998 6 5 1 4 Valentine Msg_hover2.png <<Hellish Twice>> on RG West 2020-10-15 23:39:38

BD(RGN): 4 + 3 = 7(Miss)  | 4 * 8 = 32

BD(RGE): 3 + 3 = 6(Hit)  | 4 * 8 = 32

BD(RGS): 2 + 3 = 5(Miss)

BD(RGW): 6 + 3 = 9(Hit)  | 4 * 8 = 32

Party:

Valentine | HP:200/220 (+5))| EN: 3/22 | DMG:8 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1
Grimm | HP:213/240 | EN:12/24 | DMG:9 | MIT:5 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | REC:2

Enemy:

Royal Guard North | 36/100 (-32) HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 2, 0]
Royal Guard East |  8/100 (-32) HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 1, 2]
Royal Guard South |  14/100  HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 1, 1]
Royal Guard West |  0/100 (--32) HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 1, 1]

Edited by Valentine
Spoiler

Capture.PNG.8be6bc6cd5f612d798b0224362ae7581.PNGCapture.PNG.f3b9a2b3f796a5ecc256f49b7dbbacd8.PNGCapture.PNG.b02b58384ef8d964d70c6218d84a928d.PNG

BD(RGN): 2 + 3 = 5(Miss)

BD(RGE): 9 + 3 = 12(Hit) 12 | Crit | 10 * 3 = 30

BD(RGS): 3 + 3 = 6(Hit) 6 | 9 * 3 = 27

Capture.PNG.58ee257a8c506674900743d7ee802b9f.PNG

MD:4 - 3 = 1(Miss)

Grimm Reaper | HP:213/240  | EN:5/24  (-7)| DMG:9 | MIT:5 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | REC:2

Valentine | HP:195/220  | EN: 3/22 | DMG:8 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REC: 1

Royal Guard North | 36/100 HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 2, 0]
Royal Guard East |  0/100  HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 1, 4]
Royal Guard South |  0/100  HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 1, 2]
Royal Guard West |  0/100  HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 1, 1]

"You are keeping up more than fine." Ozwald nodded at Val to show that he believed that the man was doing really well, his damage output was only slightly lower than his own. "And I am going to use my rank 2 AOE sword art." After saying this Ozwald flipped into the air, the front half of his body rolling into himself doing a front flip, bringing the heel of his foot, and all of the wait behind it down onto the two wasps flying near him, the North Guard still being out of reach. As the two wasps nearest Ozwald hit the ground they exploded into a beautiful shower of blue that rained down around where the bodies disappeared. Standing Ozwald turned to face the man that he was fighting besides watching him dodge and weave as he fought the final wasp, dodging out of the way of a particularly vicious stab. Ozwald smiled at the scene, despite having just met him Ozwald liked this man, and was glad to see him doing well. 

Edited by Grimm Reaper

The footwork that Valentine was using was lighter as he matched pace with the wasps. Valentine felt like he was in a personally duel he did not want to loose. Val had no desire to be showed up in front of Grimm. His features were gradually loosing their soft impression from earlier turning him into a hard, a low level monster was giving him this much trouble. It was an embarrassment to say the least.

Valentine placed the spear butt on the ground and used it to volt. While in the air he came down as hard as he could as fast as he could. It was not enough as the wasp moved to the side and dodged the attack. Val was starting to feel feeble as his energy depleted. He wanted to finish this one off so they could get to the boss faster. Val believed the fact that he was being the weak link was the worse part.

Spoiler

173005 1 7 5 7 Valentine Msg_hover2.png <<<Mighty Charge>> vs Royal Gaurd North 2020-10-16 00:48:30

BD(RGN): 1  (C.Miss)

Party:

Valentine | HP:205/220 (+5))| EN: 1/22 | DMG:8 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1
Grimm | HP:213/240 | EN:12/24 | DMG:9 | MIT:5 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | REC:2

Enemy:

Royal Guard North | 36/100 (-32) HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 2, 0]

Edited by Valentine
Spoiler

Capture.PNG.d66401890417b254fea3b0b1b6be8b52.PNG

BD: 10 + 3 = 13(Hit) 13 | Crit | 11 * 4 = 44

Grimm Reaper | HP:213/240  | EN:1/24  (-4)| DMG:9 | MIT:5 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | REC:2

Valentine | HP:195/220  | EN: 1/22 | DMG:8 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REC: 1

Royal Guard North | 0/100 (-44) HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 2, 2]
Royal Guard East |  0/100  HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 1, 4]
Royal Guard South |  0/100  HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 1, 2]
Royal Guard West |  0/100  HP | 30 DMG    [Hate= 1, 1]

Ozwald watched Val's magnificent display of an attack, smiling Ozwald decided that he would join him in killing of this final bee. Ozwald launched himself at the bee with a high kick slamming his foot into its thorax, knocking it into the ground. The wasp landed hard on the ground, with Ozwald  landing right beside it. Before the wasp could even get off the ground Ozwald had brought his hand down on the top of the bee in a vicious chop. Turning his head to face Val, a brilliant blue light shown out from behind Ozwald framing him in glowing blue light, almost as if he was an angel. "That was the last guard. Do you think the Wasp Queen will spawn now?" Ozwald asked not even bothering to hide his accent because of the exhilaration of the fight. The light behind him finally  fading away completely leaving Ozwald seeming unnaturally dark..

Edited by Grimm Reaper

A moment ago Hael would have seen Val and knew it was him. He could have believed the previous moments before the fight was an illusion. Who knew what the man would think if he saw him now. Val had a face of rarely expressed joy. The moves that Grimm displayed should only be described as graceful yet full of power. If Valentine ever wanted a partner he hoped it would be someone like Grimm. Val was already healing from his past but Grimm brought color back to it.

Valentine flashed a white smile. He would not mind hitting on him if he was also into dudes. He decided to test the waters with a comment. "Yep. You hear the buzzing sound growing? Sounds like an angry queen to me. I should know RuPaul sends my family rant videos." It was terrible as a joke. Val watched to see how Grimm reacted to the comment.

Party: Out of battle healing

Valentine | HP:220/220 (+15))| EN: 2/22 | DMG:8 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1
Grimm | HP:223/240 | EN:13/24 | DMG:9 | MIT:5 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | REC:2

Ozwald smiled at the joke that Val made, it was a nice change of pace from the the blue haired man that he had been dungeoning with for a while now. "I know it really does sound like him right?" Ozwald chuckled, keeping himself in a light stance loose on his feet. Scanning the forest again Ozwald couldn't see the bee queen, but he could hear it in the distance getting closer. Ozwald was growing more and more comfortable around his new friend, despite his imposing stature, the man scared him, in a nice kind of way. looking back towards Val Ozwald blushed at his thoughts "Do you think you could take out the boss, on your own?" Ozwald asked val accent shining heavily through "I kind of took all of the glory with those last ones." Ozwald rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed at how he had been trying to put on a show.

The buzzing sound was getting steadily louder but Val did not look in the direction it was coming from. The entire time he was looking at Grimm and taking him in. His accent made his avatar feel different. He was a cinnamon roll and Val could not get enough of him.

"It is not a guarantee I could win at the moment, a prolonged battle is doable. I was unfortunately a bit under prepared and my energy is low." The wasp queen was in sight and steadily making her way towards the duo. If Val judged by the logic of the floors, he calculated it would take him two hits at full power to take it down. His current energy levels were on able to do one hit. "If your energy is low as well we can team up and hit it together. One hit from both of us could easily take it down. After we can go out for lunch and maybe get to talk?"

Party: Out of battle healing

Valentine | HP:220/220 | EN: 3/22 | DMG:8 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1
Grimm | HP:233/240 | EN:15/24 | DMG:9 | MIT:5 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | REC:2

Edited by Valentine
Spoiler

Capture.PNG.3c1f777e87103b47d47533ad976697b7.PNG

BD: 2 + 3 = 5(Miss)

Grimm Reaper | HP:223/240  | EN:2/24 (+1, -2) | DMG:9 | MIT:5 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | REC:2

Valentine | HP:215/220  | EN: 3/22 | DMG:8 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REC: 1

The Wasp Queen: HP:50/50 | Dam: 20

"I like the sound of that." Ozwald said blushing at the thought of doing something more casual with his new friend, he knew it was probably innocent and that Val probably just wanted a friend to chat with, but Ozwald could dream couldn't he? Suddenly the buzzing seemed to break through the trees next to the pair, the wasp being far closer than Ozwald had imagined it would be. Jumping in front of val to attack the Wasp Ozwald managed to catch his foot on a branch and fell to the ground. More embarrassed than actually hurt, Ozwald could not believe that he had just done that after a full fight of him jumping through the air, now of all times he completely makes a fool of himself. Ozwald was glad that Val could not see him or his face with it buried into the floor, his blush had never been so full.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

The Venomous Queen was a nuisance that needed to be dealt with. How could an oversize bug have the audacity to disturb them. Grimm reacted quickly and was the first to react. Even when his skill failed it was amazing. His adorable face made a face plant into the ground. Grimm was just multiple levels of adorable.

Val wanted to protect Grimm against the wasp so he charged at the beast. The wasp dodged the charge as if it came from a kid with a stick. The stinger came towards Valentine's head with furious accuracy. Val spun his spear and deflected the stinger two inches above his head, it was a close call but not enough. His energy levels was becoming more of a hinderance than the beast. "Yep. I am running low on energy but I can match it for some time. If you need a rest to get yourself together go for it. As long I as I am standing you will be fine."

Spoiler

173083 1 3 13 7 Valentine Msg_hover2.png <<Mighty Charge>> against Venomous Queen 2020-10-16 17:20:51

BD: 1  = 1(C.Miss)

173084 5 5 17 5 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Venomous Queen attacks Val 2020-10-16 17:27:38

MD: 5 -2 = 3 (Miss)

Grimm Reaper | HP:249/240  | EN:2/24 (+1, -2) | DMG:9 | MIT:5 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | REC:2

Valentine | HP:225/220  | EN: 3/22 | DMG:8 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1

The Wasp Queen: HP:50/50 | Dam: 20

Edited by Valentine
Spoiler

Capture.PNG.56dd0534d9db1311c38d96b7f9fe27a3.PNG

BD:8 + 3 = 11(Hit) 11 | 9

Grimm Reaper | HP:223/240  | EN:2/24 (+1, -1) | DMG:9 | MIT:5 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | REC:2

Valentine | HP:215/220  | EN: 2/22 | DMG:8 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REC: 1

The Wasp Queen: HP:41/50 (-9) | Dam: 20 | Hate: [0,1]

Ozwald pick himself up off of the floor, not even bothering to clean up any of the dirt that was on his clothes, staining them from a dark block to a slightly more brown dark black. His hair all over the place, Ozwald approached the Queen of the Wasps. Fire burning in his eyes Ozwald placed his fists in a guarding position against his chin, the pose was more reflex than anything it wasn't like the wasp would be sending a punch flying at his face, but he held it nonetheless. Ozwald flashed his right fist forward in a jab, slamming it into the middle of the Wasp's thorax, before bringing it back to his guard position. the punch did very little to the wasp, but it made him feel better. Looking over to his side Ozwald saw Val standing there, he thought it was sweet that this man would fight to protect him, despite being so low on energy. "Thanks, but I will be fighting by your side." Ozwald gave a warm smile, his face still covered in dirt.

Edited by Grimm Reaper