[PP-F2]<<Long Live the Queen>>

The array of amusement Val was feeling was difficult to describe. He could only describe Grimm as fierce and brave. It reminded Val of a kitten in all its fury. He had to suppress a laugh that shocked him. Val was feeling stuff like laughter and mirth. They were feelings that he long but believed he lost.

"Be careful if you start fighting by my side now I may get used to the treatment." Val actually stuck out his tongue looking like a giant petulant man-child. He was feeling a lot lighter now than he had earlier today. He never stopped paying attention to it all his spear leveled he rush in release his move <<fatal thrust>> again. It was not fatal, he did hit the Wasp Queen sending it back with a small amount of force. His attack to a large amount of health off as he targeted a weak point. "Leap off my spear. If I launch you. It should be harder to miss. Think you have the skill to take it down like that?" Val asked with mischievously,  he put his spear point in the ground and bent it. Grimm would have the opportunity to use his spear like a spring board.

Spoiler

173443 9 5 10 2 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Fatal thrust against Wasp Queen 2020-10-18 18:11:47

BD: 9 + 3 = 12 (Hit) | Crit + 1| 9 * 3 = 27 DMG

173444 8 7 3 5 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Wasp Queen attack against Val 2020-10-18 18:12:47

MD: 5 - 2 = 3 (Miss)

Grimm Reaper | HP:249/240  | EN:2/24 | DMG:9 | MIT:5 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | REC:2

Valentine | HP:225/220  | EN: 1/22 (+1, -3)| DMG:8 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1

The Wasp Queen: HP:14/50 (-27)| Dam: 20 | Hate: [2,1]

Edited by Valentine
Spoiler

Capture.PNG.49f71a6dbe8b000ea77583df14752bea.PNG

BD: 4 + 3 = 7(Hit) 7 | 9

Grimm Reaper | HP:223/240  | EN:2/24 (+1, -1) | DMG:9 | MIT:5 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | REC:2

Valentine | HP:215/220  | EN: 1/22 | DMG:8 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REC: 1

The Wasp Queen: HP:5/50 (-9) | Dam: 20 | Hate: [2,2]

"I don't think I could take it down honestly. But, I mean that does sound like a lot of fun." Ozwald smiled, and laughed at the thought of his tiny frame flying through the air, not even hiding his accent, it wasn't even a thought on his mind. Leaping onto Val's staff Ozwald signaled for Val to release the spear, launching him at the Wasp Queen. Although Ozwald didn't directly hit the wasp, he hit its wing, effectively tearing it off, causing the Queen to spiral to the ground. "She's all yours" Ozwald called out, landing on the floor into a roll to help with the impact. Ozwald stood and turned, not to look at the wasp, but rather Val. He was all that held Ozwald's attention right there, and he didn't care if he made it obvious. Ozwald watched Val across from the Wasp, waiting for the strike that would leave the wasp as nothing but a shower of blue.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

The combo worked well. As far as Val was concerned. It proved that Grimm was more than someone worth working with. A partner that worked well in battle with you was a partner to keep. Hael would have tried that with him as well but who knew if he would have been able to pull it off. As it came spiraling to the ground Grimm was nice enough to offer him the last hit.

"No can do. I do not want to be the one to get the hit in. This has been your work just as much as it has been mine." Val was being polite when when the Wasp launched itself as Grimm. Even without wings the sucker moved fast. Val tried to stab at it to protect Grim but missed entirely. It scraped the wasp but caused no damage. The slight scrape moved it of course as it missed Grimm by a short margin.

Spoiler

173448 1 3 18 4 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Basic attack against the Wasp Queen 2020-10-18 18:57:45

BD: 1  =  1(Miss)

173450 6 2 9 4 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Wasp Queen attack on Grimm 2020-10-18 18:58:31

MD: 4 - 2 = 2 (Miss)

Grimm Reaper | HP:240/240  | EN:2/24 | DMG:9 | MIT:5 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | REC:2

Valentine | HP:220/220  | EN: 0/22 (+1, -2)| DMG:8 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REGEN: 1

The Wasp Queen: HP:5/50 | Dam: 20 | Hate: [2,2]

Edited by Valentine
Spoiler

Capture.PNG.2a0a93c57685c5720c3165a3bdca27af.PNG

BD: 1(Crit Miss)

Grimm Reaper | HP:223/240  | EN: 3/24 (+1, -2, +2 REC) | DMG:9 | MIT:5 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | REC:2

Valentine | HP:215/220  | EN: 0/22 | DMG:8 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REC: 1

The Wasp Queen: HP:5/50 (-9) | Dam: 20 | Hate: [2,2]

Ozwald barely heard what Valentine had said, he was too distracted by the man that was in front of him, it had been a long time since he felt so instantly comfortable with someone. The only other person Ozwald could say that about would be someone he had left behind when this all started, the inspiration for how he fought, he hoped she wasn't worrying too much. "I can't take that from you." Ozwald called out "You did most of the work, and I took the glory with the guards." Ozwald was stubborn, and he knew that the Wasp wouldn't be of harm to the man across from him, so he didn't mind letting the fight drag. In Ozwald's red eyes Val deserved the glory and nothing would change that. Ozwald planted his feet, and placed his hands in his pockets, making it even more obvious that he would not be making an attack, all the while unable to take his eyes off the tall man.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

Val levelled a clear look at Grimm. His grey eyes were clearly looking into Grimm's own red. Val did not see a willingness to bend. Only a stubbornness that Val felt helpless to. Val stabbed the Queen with a bit of force formally shedding the last of the HP. It turned blue and shattered into a myriad of shards before giving them the stinger.

"I normally do not yield so treat this as one of the few times I will do so. I am not used to being disobeyed but since coming here more and more people have the guts to do so. To improve my mood about this how about I treat you to dinner? I know a place in Yomi on the 10th floor that is nice. It does not have to be now. As even I have some errands to run. You have my contact information you can feel free to send me a message at any time. I will look forward to it. I will see you later cutie." Val started walking away while trying to look cool. He did not want to show the fact that his caramel face had a deep red shade to it. He was embarrassed and his heart was pounding. Val was squealing on the inside as a teenager in his success on asking him out.

Spoiler

173455 10 10 19 5 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Basic attack against Wasp Queen 2020-10-18 19:24:16

BD: 10 = 10 (Hit) | Crit + 2 | 10 DMG

Grimm Reaper | HP:223/240  | EN: 3/24 | DMG:9 | MIT:5 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | REC:2

Valentine | HP:215/220  | EN: 0/22 (+1, -1)| DMG:8 | MIT: 5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | REC: 1

The Wasp Queen: HP:0/50 (-10) | Dam: 20 | Hate: [2,2]

Edited by Valentine

Ozwald didn't even know what to say, he was too stunned. Ozwald had never been a very forward person, and he couldn't imagine doing anything like that without dying on the inside. Ozwald never let his eyes leave the man that was walking away from him, until the trees in the forest made it impossible to see him anymore. "Dinner. It has been too long since I have just had fun here, I will have to hit him up on that soon" Ozwald thought to himself turning away from the direction that Val had went and walking away towards the edge of the forest. Ozwald came upon the second floor's main settlement and walked to the teleport stone, and teleported all of the way back to the first floor. Ozwald's mind never left the bold man that he had met in the forest even when he reached his shop Underworld Curios, hopefully he would see him again soon.

Spoiler

Thread rewards:

• <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle.(Grimm Reaper), (Valentine)
  • 5 SP Each ( 3 quest, 1 page, 1 event)
  • 400 Col each (1 page)

Edited by Grimm Reaper