[PP][F10] <<Feeding the Enemy>>

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.aba601f07c8718f5974ef6a5a999f2b1.PNG

CD: 11 + 1 = 12(Success)

"Oh." Ozwald sat up seemingly not caring about the creature just a few paces away. "Well, my father was a writer, and on the last page of the book he was writing when. . . when he died described a creature like this." Ozwald explained picking his words very carefully, he didn't want to be pitied, and he was mostly over the death of his parents, it just hurt around this time of year. "I guess when I saw it here it was fate." Ozwald smiled, it wasn't mirthful, but somber not in a bad way, but more like he was remembering something long past. Ozwald looked over to his side, where the creature had silently been walking closer to him, handing out a piece of the strange meat the creature ate from Ozwald's hand, the system prompting that he had successfully tamed the beast "I got it." Ozwald exclaimed jumping up, no sign of sorrow on him anymore. 

Ozwald picked up his new pet placing it upon his shoulder. Together he and Val walked back to the gypsy and returned the strange meat.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

Returning the meat was a simple task. They did not have to go far and it was nice to spend the time together. Val thought it was over till the old gypsy lady looked at him. "Seeing how you care for him so much I overlooked you earlier. If I had time to wait I would let you try to tame for yourself. If you have time tomorrow I will be Fortaleza. I can give you some supplies for you to try yourself. For now I will be off." The lady may have been old but her hips worked well. She left as if her buttchecks had a flame to them.

"It is bout time we head out as well. We can head over to my place or yours if you want. You can talk while we go." Valentine was slick as he was giving Grimm a choice without a choice, again. They headed out together.

Results:

Grimm- 3 S.P (1 quest, 1 page, 1 event), 200 Col for complete page, and a familiar.

Valentine- 3 S.P (1 quest, 1 page, 1 event), and 200 Col for complete page.