[F05-PP] <<Feeding the Enemy>>

Valentine held his precious cinnamon roll mate in his arms. A romantic song could mean a lot of things. Depending on the song that was chosen could influence the course of their relationship. Val had one song that popped into his head "Well you done done me. And you bet I felt it. I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted. I fell right through the cracks. And now I'm trying to get . back. Before the cool done run out. I'll be giving it my best-est. And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention. I reckon it's again my turn. To win some or learn some. But I won't hesitate no more, no more. It cannot wait, I'm yours." Jason Miraz was a great inspiration. The song was also describing how he felt.As he sung and was wrapping up the song Val made eye contact with the white cobra. It appeared on a ridge in front of them leading them to a hole. The inside of the hole would have a slope that led to the surface if they went inside. Val was not aware of that but simply walked as he sung, and carried. He did not try throwing out more food. He was busy with his serenade. Val wished in his heart to protect Grimm. This time he only wanted moments to enjoy life like this to be numerous. The white cobra disappeared, if Val bothered to look he would have noticed the pet foot disappearing as well. The djinn beast heard the wish Val made in his heart. A glyph was place over his heart as a contract was established.

Spoiler

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
176621 7 11 16 8 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Taming Familiar 2020-11-02 20:08:41

11 + 1 = 12 (Taming Successful)

The song Val is singing to Grimm.

Spoiler

Edited by Valentine

Ozwald was pleased, while not his favorite love song the song that Valentine had chosen made his heart swell. Ozwald listened to the man's angelic voice, the best thing that Ozwald had heard in a very long time. Ozwald nestled closer and closer to Val until everything around him had faded away. Ozwald had fallen asleep in the mans arms and there was nothing more that he wanted than that.

By the time that Ozwald had woken up it looked like they had already managed to make it out of the cave that the pair were trapped in as well as most of the way back to the main settlement on this floor. Blinking Ozwald looked up at Val, a monument of beauty set up against the sun's harsh rays. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep. Did you get the Djinn?" Ozwald was curious to see if the man carrying him had succeeded at the objective that the two of them set out to accomplish.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

"It is fine as long as you slept well."  The sweltering sun and weight of his lover did not quell his desire to have the man in his arms. "Unfortunately, I did not succeed. Maybe a familiar is not in the cards for me." Val did not notice the sigil on his body or the successful quest notification. He assumed it was from a walking quest he accepted before.

The old gypsy did not seem to have moved a muscle. She was there and accepted the remaining food with a small. "I seem your taming was a success. I must admit it was nicely done to tame a rare djinn beast." Her words were like thunder as Val looked at his hud.

"Turns out I was untruthful earlier. Looks like I did succeed in taming it." Val gave a gleaming smile at his mate. He was inwardly happy to have accomplished their goal.

The old gypsy spoke up once again. "You two are a lovely couple. Spending more time together will do you both wonders. How about going to [xx.yy] location. It would be a great learning experience." Val merely shook his head. He already had a lot on his plate. If Grimm decided to go he made up his mind to go with. As far now Val was looking for a room so the two of them could relax.

Results:

Grimm: 2 SP (1 for event and 1 for page completion), +200 Col

Valentine:  2 SP (1 for event and 1 for page completion), +200 Col, and a familiar.