[F15-PP] A road traveled, message returned (Bane of Blood)

OOC: Raidou is renamed in stat blocks as The Red Wanderer for the duration of the thread

In the dark light between the twilight on floor 15, a widespread and spanning jungle with dark emerald green leaves. A scent plays on the air, akin to that of blood and malice, sweat, and tears. Alone in the darkness a trail of red bleeding off of him with shown aggression with a new weapon still attempting to be tempered. He was gaining strength at a staggering rate, and with Freyd's intervention, the restrictions were slowly falling free from his wrists.

There had been talks and discussions in regards to a predatory family of canine, eager and waiting for the unsuspecting merchant to wander too far from safety. Nothing left but the vacuum created when they came up missing to go on, Raidou was hunting whatever this hunter may be. To most fear would be present, but that died in the boy long ago. All left in its wake was an acceptance of what was to come and a fury that burned brightly within his chest.

Tanos Activated: +15 Mitigation

The Red Wanderer Consumes: Elixer of Vitality [Compound 3] (+135 Max HP), Titan's Strength (+3 Base), Well Done Steak (+2 Base/-30 Mit), Fish Cakes with Anchovy Paste (+50 Miti/Filled), Poached Egg (+2 Accuracy), Lemon Lavender Bar (+2 Evasion)

The Red Wanderer | HP:1765/1765 | EN:160/160 | DMG:23 | MIT:141 | EVA:6 | ACC:5 | BH:88

Spoiler

The Red Wanderer
Level: 80
HP: 1765/1765
EN: 160/160

Stats:
Damage: 23
Mitigation: 141
Evasion: 6
Accuracy: 5
BH:88

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Auric Sol - Corona [T3/Perfect/2HSS]: Damage 3
Armor: Red Wanderer's Robe [T1/Perfect/L.A] +3 Evasion
Misc: Tactician's Gaze - Ogma [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Accuracy

Skills:
Gatherer [Obtained]
Two Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit R3 [Obtained]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 5]
Charge [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Protector
Survival

Mods:
Vengeful Riposte
Focused Howl
Finesse Rank 3
Athletics
Sprint and Acrobatics
Emergency Recovery
Detect
Tracking

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Pillar Fragment [Unique/Nightvision Mod]

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +15 Mitigation for a thread.

Since her quiet self-exile, Megitsune hadn't spoke with many people she once called friends. It had only been a few months, not years, but even still that quiet time of reflection was enough to change her. A teenager lost in her emotions of treating a deathly situation like it was a game was abandoned. All that was left was a shell of a person who felt hardly any reason to continue living. A change so drastic she had altered her appearance enough forget that person she was.

The scene of the darkest floors of Aincrad was dreadful in comparison to ones with sunny brightness like floor one or twenty-four. The former yokai looked down at the grass beneath her feet. A thriving life with in this game, yet still a digital entity only meant to see it's end, much like her own presence within this world of ones and zeros.

Outside the safe zone was slightly dangerous for her were she to get in trouble with some monsters in big packs, but she was hardly scared. However, in her wandering, she came across another soul making the night their own. Most she could make out was red in the darkness. A silence washed over the two before Megitsune spoke. "A wanderer in the mist of darkness. One who shares the soul of my own. I can see the weight of your burdens worn on your shoulders with a glance. What is it you seek here?"

Spoiler

Name: Megitsune
Level: 23
HP: 460/460
EN: 46/46

Stats:
Damage: 11
Mitigation: 5
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Obsidian Scythe: DMG III
Armor: Kitsu-mono: EVA I; Rec: II
Misc: Kitsune Mask: ACC III

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Familiar Mastery: Fighter

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

A voice that twitched carefully on his memory like an orchestrator on a harp. A pause from the nomad in red, the traveler beckoned from strides made at the behest of a mask. "Megitsune, you seem well." he had noted her absence, but like him he could understand the need to distance and reflect on yourself in isolation. A league of difference between both, time had played its part upon both of them. He could only imagine the mechanization that had brought about hers, the catalyst that had brought it to fruition. "In a mist of darkness fair fellow, the weight you see was always here. I seek a finer edge to the blade I now carry." Raidou offered her his own sentiment, eagerly pleased by the ability to allow a more refined manner of speech to flow beside the normally weakened state of his words. It was interesting that now would be the time.

This was unexpected. Of all of those in Aincrad still walking, she found him to be last person that she would find here. From when the fox once knew him, she was a blood-thirsty child without nothing but a path shrouded in fog to guide her.

"Ah, The Red Wanderer. Though I have not been gone for long, I feel as though it has been years since we've seen each other. I guess some quiet reflection was necessary." Chiyaki shifted her hand to her face, removing the porcelain mask from her visage. Her weak eyes stared cold into the wanderer's. "I have lost my will. Things have changed in my path that have helped me come to realize what a worthless life I was living. Honing the edge of your blade may be commendable, but what does it even lead to in the end?" She asked, approaching him slightly closer as she's realized who she was dealing with. "I have no intention to dying in this game, but my drive to pick up a blade and fight without resolve has been withered away."

A semblance of a drain on that which was driving her ever forward, a flame burned out but through what? "Agreed, it has a way of putting things into perspective does it not?" Raidou remarked rather plainly in his signature fashion. "You'll find it again, the very same way I had. Do not hasten the process, but you will find a reason to resume arms. The very same I had found in you that which what felt like eons ago. The blade I forge that leads me forward is a means to an end that most will regret Fox." he commented to the girl as life drained eyes are revealed. "To a place where the bonds that shackle them down is broken, but I rest here for eternity. I have every intention of dying in this place, and have accepted that fact." he smiled loosely to the girl. "Your resolve simply is buried in the snow. One day it will melt."

Another wave of silence washed over the two as Raidou spoke. His words seemed much like hers to him when she saw the lifelessness in his own eyes many a time ago. His words weighed more than a truck on her mind. She felt as though she had nothing to say to him despite the words meaning to relieve her pain.

"I see... That snow is buried deep then. I have no idea what the worth of a sharp blade even is in these times. It only led me astray, to a pointless path with no end or horizon in sight. Quite ironic for what I once branded myself as." The girl said looking back down to the mask in her hands, Worn and chipped paint over a cracked exterior. A face she once wore to hide from the troubles around her.

"This visage is nothing but a shell to hide me. I once thought it helped me see the way, yet it was more proficient as a blindfold." Her grip tightened on the porcelain with every word until she tossed the mask into the distance, landing behind Raidou, somehow not splintering into pieces. "A pox on that era of my life."

Fiddling with his lenses, his own facade and anchor tossed to remind him. "It always has a way of sinking, I am no stranger to the fact. A blade doesn't amount to much, but those that choose to carry them and offer what they may bring hold much more value." his sentiment and virtue still lingering on his words even now, but what was different was his adamance on the fact. He was beginning to put more faith in these ideals, as more and more took those very arms and ran with them. A propagation of aid that sprouted outward like a network. As she tossed the mask that she once wore, her past laid to rest most would see it as an ill omen. But Raidou was no stranger to this sort of change, who knew how many renditions of himself he had passed through. Certainly not the writer who was constantly being forced to keep the dictionary of his affairs.

A few deep breaths calmed the woman enough to bring her sense back together. With that weight built upon her finally released, she felt as though she could breath easily now. A past her buried in the deepest recesses of her mind.

"The wound, it is deep. Though, now with this ordeal, I think I can finally remove myself from this exile. I have changed a lot since the last time we spoke, Raidou, but I hope there is still a place for me in Firm Anima. A lost, worthless soul who most likely doesn't deserve the companionship of old friends but so dearly wants to be forgiven." Megitsune summoned the dusty battleaxe to her back and soon the girls familiar reappeared from fire next to her side. "I once guided you on a path that you found reason and purpose from. I beg you to help me find that sense within myself again."

The quest could wait, as could his growth for a moment to offer it to another who needed it. "One of the only we cannot easily heal here, I can see the difference Chiyaki. There will always be a place for you amongst the others. If you were not worth pairing then it speaks leagues to myself, I was just as lost. I cannot promise that I will see the end at which your journey will see that returned to you. But I can walk with you until it becomes found." he spoke in earnest, as it was something that only she alone could find the strength to reclaim. All he could do is be their to support her when she needed it and offer a hand to help her make that travel. The very same shoe on a different foot, an earnest reflection of his own past played forth upon the girl. He was always convinced that he was different and obtuse from others, but the fact was he was more like them than he believed.

The words felt nice to hear, even if she already knew the answer to her question. There was worry in her mind that others may not have the same opinion as Raidou about her returning to the guild hall as she was. This exile and loneliness had taught her enough to know that having friends was a gift that should be cherished.

"Great. Whether or not I find that end, perhaps I can still help this place come to an end. My motivation is very little, but still even a small ember can start a fire with a little bit of care." She was mostly speaking to herself out loud now. "Anyway, what are you doing out here? This is a weird spot to have found you, I feel. Still trying to seize your 'means to an end' as I recall you calling it before. The power you need to make this game end?"

"Indeed, I've seen it happen time and time again." Raidou offered the girl as in insight into her own vocal thoughts "I am seeking a pack of animals, akin to that of the wolves of that merchant in Urbus on floor 2. The stats are similar, the count and procedure is identical but simply inflated. I wish to scope it out before I allow others to partake in it, know the in and outs of the fight truly before they attempt it." he spoke in regards to the others who found sanctuary in the halls of the forgotten. A flare of his detection eludes they were close but still seeming none the wiser given their pathing. He would not impose this journey on Fox, for it was his burden to bear. But should she be willing he'd more than accept her aid, she was effective and driven in her ability. It would not be possible for all she had gained to fade entirely.

• 1 month later...

The memories surged. Fox had met her friend Red-Coat here on that very quest. This really was an awakening call for her, wasn't it? The stab in the gut she needed to get the adrenaline flowing again.

"Every time we meet, we're finding new ways to maim dogs. That can't be a good sign." The girl attempted to joke, resting the massive scythe to her shoulder. "If you will have me, I could use the jump start again. If I don't get this, it'll be the end of my soul."

Megitsune walked next to Raidou, following him through the forest, thinking on how things have turned out. She needed to be out there if only to save herself from a plunge deep into the depths of her own turmoil. "What's the difficulty like? Not that numbers ever mattered to me, and that I don't trust you, just wondering how cautious I should be."

A push of the lenses on his brow as he began to recall the statistical analysis to the girl. "Seven in total, stats should be a bit higher. From what I can glean is that the main hound cannot be targeted before the rest are downed. The very same reason that when I was teaching them how to operate as DPS, I barred them from striking the larger one. A good practice if I say so myself." Raidou remarked in earnest to the members of the guild he had brought through Venomous warg, not but a month or so prior.

Fox moved beside him and as they trekked through the darker covering that cast the moonlight above to darkness, it was an odd blast from the past. But Raidou was no stranger to this feeling of nostalgia, ever-present in all his affairs. "It shouldn't be too much for me to handle." He quipped for a moment, a tinge of a smile on his lips. "Try to keep up and not slow me down, as it turns out little yokai. That lesson you taught me, it may have well done this traveler some good." a joke? from the man in red, was as strange as it was out of place. Who was he becoming as of late, had he found a semblance of his humanity during this journey?

A howl on the wind, they were getting closer and closer to the destination. A stink of blood hung on one's nostrils, as the winds that swept across them seemed to die as the threshold had been breached. Drawing clean a blade from his back, across his shoulder the flat of the blade as it glimmered brightly in yellow. From his robe pocket a small stone, an oddity from the lion. It's drug down the length of the blade and casts the shadows from the world around them. Glowing like a lantern in a warm sunlight like glow, a high pitched whur as Raidou began to dump his stamina into the weapon. He was ready to strike.

The Fox snickered at his remark. Her a 'little' yokai? Perhaps if all you took into stock was size, but not this yokai. Once Red had given his explanation on what they were up against, she would disappear into the misty darkness. The wolves would surround the tank, menacing growls signified they my have found their next meal. If only they'd realized the absolute shit they'd just gotten themselves into.

A bolt from the darkness pierced the night. A red, familiar glare contrasting against the bright moon. Dark slashes tore into the wolves from behind, a flanking maneuver she was sure her guild-master would remember fondly. Though she had pulled aggro, she knew his ways. There' wouldn't be any danger to her, soon they wouldn't even be able to look straight at anything other than red. Just after her attack, the Fox stalked back into the shadows, sly to hunt the wolves around her.

Spoiler

image.png

Megitsune | HP: 460/460 | EN: 29/46 -(11+(6))| DMG: 11 | MIT: 5 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 3 | REC: 2
The Red Wanderer | HP: 1765/1765 | EN: 160/160 | DMG: 23 | MIT:141 | EVA:6 | ACC:5 | BH: 88

Warg Wolf 1: 366/500 -(11x14) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
Warg Wolf 2: 500/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
Warg Wolf 3: 366/500 -(11x14) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
Warg Wolf 4: 366/500 -(11x14) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
<< Sonic Fangs >> : Many Rapid Bites inflicted on the Player with the most hate. Deals 225 DMG on CD:10+

A feral pack pressing in as Megitsune flickers way quite readily and easily, becoming one with the brush around them. That stink of crimson grows thicker, and the soft patter of saliva as it oozes from maws as lips curl. Gleaming white teeth exposed as snarls and growls bleed from oversized jaws. "Cute." Raidou comments before his own sprint triggers, but unlike his companion, his was direct, aimed, and gruesome.

With a static playing down his blade but only vaguely, akin to the boss he had fought and whose power still riddled the fibers of his being. He strikes, and with it, a crash like thunder cast all within the radius aside like bullets. Bouncing along the floor as Raidou redirects and peels, shifting and corraling the beasts into a cycle as they are vaulted airborne. A kneel low as another fuel to the fire engulfs, a tinge of red playing upon his shoulders like smoke. He grits his teeth and bites the inside of his cheek before upheaval damage the floor beneath him. "Back to you." Raidou barks as he struggles a bit with control.

Tempest [x8] 11 EN [8-3 {Finesse} + 6 {3 Hits}]

ID# 180493 results: Battle: 7+5-1=11, Hit vs. Warg Wolf 1 dealing 23x8=184-20=164 DMG and applying [Stunned!]
ID# 180494 results: Battle: 2+5-1=6, Hit vs. Warg Wolf 2 dealing 23x8=184-20=164 DMG and applying [Stunned!]
ID# 180495 results: Battle: 1, Critical Miss! vs. Warg Wolf 3
ID# 180496 results: Battle: 5+5-1=9, Hit vs. Warg Wolf 4 dealing 23x8=184-20=164 DMG and applying [Stunned!]

ID# 180497 results: MOB: 7+2-6=3, Missed vs. Raidou!

Megitsune | HP: 460/460 | EN: 29/46 | DMG: 11 | MIT: 5 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 3 | REC: 2
The Red Wanderer | HP: 1765/1765 | EN: 149/160 | DMG: 23 | MIT:141 | EVA:6 | ACC:5 | BH: 88

(1,2) Warg Wolf 1: 202/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
(0,2) Warg Wolf 2: 336/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
(1,1) Warg Wolf 3: 366/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
(1,2) Warg Wolf 4: 202/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
<< Sonic Fangs >> : Many Rapid Bites inflicted on the Player with the most hate. Deals 225 DMG on CD:10+

• 1 month later...

The battle was going down as expected. Red was doing his usual thing of being pretty much impossible to pin down and hit while she stalked her pray in the shadows. The nostalgia she felt as she crept around the brush and darkness was uncanny. The movements were like that of riding a bike, something someone could never really forget no matter how little they practiced with it.

As she turned heel to make her comeback in the battle, she noticed the fluctuation in Raidou's voice. Something that he was holding back. Hiding the desire of  a person was difficult from someone like her. Even if she wasn't continuing her moniker of Yokai Kitsune, she would still be able to see the struggle he was having. Saving such things for later, the fox would focus on the present. Her axe sliced through the competition with ease, missing only one target again. Not bad for just getting back to it.

image.png

Spoiler

Megitsune | HP: 460/460 | EN: 13/46 -(11+6)+1 | DMG: 11 | MIT: 5 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 3 | REC: 2
The Red Wanderer | HP: 1765/1765 | EN: 149/160 | DMG: 23 | MIT:141 | EVA:6 | ACC:5 | BH: 88

(1,2) Warg Wolf 1: 202/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
(1,2) Warg Wolf 2: 202/500 -(11x14) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
(2,1) Warg Wolf 3: 232/500 -(11x14) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
(2,2) Warg Wolf 4: 68/500 -(11x14) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1

Rushing into the fray just behind a signature style from Megitsune her style had hardly changed. As such the swordsman in red had hardly needed to swap styles, an electrically charge in yellow energy that riddled the solarite alloy bastard sword. A dump of power within the nexus of the group causes two to expire immediately in a shower of data, while two others simply dive clear in a flight of fear. A rip of his steel up and to one side paints that arc still fueled by his pool, like a glowstick it draws a trail as he enters a defensive stance and draws them in close. A pump of red fog, rolling beneath his feet and making his presence undeniable. It casts blindness over their eyes for all but him. A silent staredown, as they weighed his options while the wanderer waited for skill stasis to fade away.

Calamity Disaster [x12], -13 EN (-12 EN - [Finesse 3] + 4 [ 2 Targets Struck])

ID# 182103 results: Battle: 3+5-1=7, Hit vs. Warg Wolf 1 dealing 23x12=276-20=256 DMG
ID# 182104 results: Battle: 4+5-1=8, Hit vs. Warg Wolf 2 dealing 23x12=276-20=256 DMG
ID# 182105 results: Battle: 1, Critical Miss vs. Warg Wolf 3
ID# 182106 results: Battle: 1, Critical Miss vs. Warg Wolf 4

ID# 182107 results: Battle: 7+2-6=3, Missed vs. Raidou!
ID# 182108 results: Battle: 3+2-6=-1, Missed vs. Raidou!

Megitsune | HP: 460/460 | EN: 13/46 | DMG: 11 | MIT: 5 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 3 | REC: 2
The Red Wanderer | HP: 1765/1765 | EN: 137/160 | DMG: 23 | MIT:141 | EVA:6 | ACC:5 | BH: 88

(1,4) Warg Wolf 1: 202/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
(1,4) Warg Wolf 2: 202/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
(2,2) Warg Wolf 3: 232/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
(2,3) Warg Wolf 4: 68/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1

The fox moved nimbly through the battle. Everything was coming back to her the longer the battle went on. The familiarity of wielding a weapon and cutting her way down the path she wanted. The path ahead of them was a long one to be sure, but as long as she was able to keep living the way she wanted to, she would get out of this game.

The scythe she'd grown so accustomed to was beginning to shake off the rust that covered it for so long, metaphorically. A bright red blur slashed through the wolves, leaving her devastating marks behind. The first one felt the fury of a foxes fangs, and the second simply couldn't handle them at all. It exploded into particles on contact. With the occurrence of her critical hit, the wolf seemed to want to dual the fox now but everyone knew that wolves were only strong in a pack.

image.png

Spoiler

Megitsune | HP: 460/460 | EN: 13/46 | DMG: 11 | MIT: 5 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 3 | REC: 2
The Red Wanderer | HP: 1765/1765 | EN: 137/160 | DMG: 23 | MIT:141 | EVA:6 | ACC:5 | BH: 88

(4,2) Warg Wolf 3: 70/500 -(13x14)-20 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
(3,3) Warg Wolf 4: 68/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1

A single shift as one of the wolves attempt to rush past him toward the girl, Raidou flourishes and his weapon stirs with power. A pulse of electricity darts down the blade and back to the hilt. A rip above his shoulder and a tear down forces the blade straight in a hum. It screams through the air, being pitched like a bullet. The wolf whimpers and jerks as the broadsword passes clean through its throat, the cry cut short in an instant. Floundering as it's HP plummets, it falls to its side and falls silent. Raidou lowers his outstretched arm allowing his robe to conceal his frame for all but a left arm. He raises it to his brow with a thickened red mass pouring out of his shoulders. A press of the lenses on his nose, casts a glare from unknown light as he eyes the blade sticking out of the creatures neck like the sword in the stone.

Cyclone [x4], -1 EN (4 - [Finesse 3])

ID# 182916 results: Battle: 8+5-1=12, Hit vs. Warg Wolf 3 dealing 23x4=92-20=72 DMG

Megitsune | HP: 460/460 | EN: 13/46 | DMG: 11 | MIT: 5 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 3 | REC: 2
The Red Wanderer | HP: 1765/1765 | EN: 137/160 | DMG: 23 | MIT:141 | EVA:6 | ACC:5 | BH: 88

(4,2) Warg Wolf 3: 70/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1

The fox watched quietly as Red put an end to an enemy charging straight for her. She was actually pretty surprised when it crumbled over dead. "You've gotten much stronger, Red." The girl says as combat came to a close. "If there's more we need to look for, we should wait a moment while I recover my energy. You know how these Area of Effects eat away at the energy. I wont last much longer if we jump into another fight right off the back."

Megitsune would step over to a tree and take a quick seat leaning against the bark. "I feel it all coming back to me now. Who would have known that the wander would set the yokai back on her path? I will gladly rejoin Firm Anima as long as you'll have me. I feel like I lost a part of myself when I left. I've learned from that mistake though."

Spoiler

Megitsune | HP: 460/460 | EN: 13/46 | DMG: 11 | MIT: 5 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 3 | REC: 2

Rested: 1/2 turns.