[PP-F8] Exploring (Ethereal+Haine)

Haine flipped out as she looked at the time. "EH?! I-I'm super, super lateeee!!!" the bluenette gasped as she picked up her pace, not wanting to waste another moment being more late than she already was. She looked here and about, and finally found a player named Ethereal.. the person she was supposed to meet to go exploring with. She quickly walked up to him and smiled nervously. "I'm so sorry for being late! I'm always like that- well at least I'm here!" she would exclaim.

"May as well. Let's go!" he said enthusiastically as he set off, pushing the vines out of the way with his gloved hands. After a while of walking the vines got thicker and Ether turned. "Do you want to lead the way? A two handed sword is a bit too unwieldy for this job." he waved at the vines.

She nodded as she looked over at him. "I'm not an expert at leading... but let's see where we'll go!" she exclaimed before beginning to walk in front of Ethereal, as she sliced away vines that got in her path. "There sure are many of- WOAH!!" she exclaimed as she nearly stepped into a dark ditch. She quickly stepped over the deep ditch and sighed in relief as she waited for Ethereal to catch up to her.

"Alright! Now yet we'll venture through more vines!" she chirped before resuming her walk, chopping down god knows how many vines. And then after a while.. she had started to see a slight change in the atmosphere. "Woah! Now there's a.. huge hill.." she said before cautiously walking down it. It was steep alright! Just not steep enough for one to start climbing and such..

Haine gasped as she sprinted up the hill and practically sputtered for breath. She looked over at Ethereal and sweat dropped as she rubbed the back of her neck. Then she looked to the west side. "Let's.. go that way! Don't want the rocks to chase you once more.." the bluenette nodded as she began to march the other way, walking beside a cave.. surrounded by trees.. she retraced her steps, walking backwards as she pointed at the cave with her finger. "Wanna explore that? It could be one of those cool logic and loot dungeons!!" she squealed as she jumped up and down giddily.

"Sure! Let's go!" he exclaimed. He paused for a second to let Haine regain her breath, then began walking towards the large mouth of the cave. "Some light please, Argent." he told the white raven on his shoulder. "Of course." the bird replied, his pupils glowing white and eventually giving out beams of light. He took a step into the cave, his black spiked armour breaking up his shape in the gloom.