[F04-PP] Training our friends

"You do not play fair. Not that I completely mind. I can accept that as my consolation prize. Another occasion I will make a different request. Preferably something more personal." Val allowed his eyes to go up and down Grimm's body one purpose.

Valentine made a quick snowball, this time he chucked it upwards. The snowball sailed through the air hitting a branch of snow on a tree above Grimm. Snow would fall off in an attempt to crash into his lover. This could not be considered an unfair attack as it was not him attack. The wicked smile was back on Val's face. "I guess since I lost the bet you can ask something of me. Be forewarned I am as tricky as a djinn when granting wishes. So you should choose what you want with care." He did not have any plans on skipping out on anything Grimm wished for. Val was the type that would travel to hell to punch Satan in the dick for the ones he carried about. It was really stupid, brave, foolish, or kind hearted of him. The results would be dependent on if he succeeded and came out alive.

Ozwald honestly didn't know what to wish for, he knew that he had to make it count though. "Hmmm I guess then you have to love me forever." Ozwald told the man his wish, it was nothing serious, but it was something that Ozwald was one hundred percent certain that that was something they both wanted. Ozwald was happy to see the man he loved enjoying himself in the snow, Ozwald knew just how uncomfortable it made him. Ozwald walked back up to Valentine again, getting closer to him "How about after we train these beautiful pets of ours we make some hot coco and retire to one of our rooms." Ozwald suggested pretending to be completely innocent despite the suggestion having certain implications. Grabbing Val's hand Ozwald sat in the snow, pulling Valentine down to sit with him, not caring about whether he wanted to sit with him or not.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

Valentine was having an easier time in the snow. He was even starting to enjoy himself more. "Sure. We just have to get Ryoto to listen as well as my Sherry does." Valentine could afford to tease his mate. He already felt his heart burst from the pseudo proposal. Grimm had no idea what it felt like to hear him say that. Val was already secretly saving up for wedding rings and the like. It would be a lie to say that he did not plan to propose.

Besides the proposal Val was shocked to the insinuation. The bedroom currently belonged to Grimm while Val slept on the couch. He would have been capable of sleeping in there with Grimm but did not want to move too fast. If Grimm was ready to take the relationship to the next level how could Val possibly resist. "Sherry heal." This time he was trying to get Sherry to heal something else. A soft mist enveloped Ryoto. It was a clear indicator of the healing skill working..

Spoiler

176894 2 10 4 2 Valentine Msg_hover2.png Familiar Training 2020-11-04 23:38:23

CD: 10 (Success) 3/3 Familiar tamed. Familiar Mastery: Healer Unlocked

Edited by Valentine
Spoiler

image.png.d69bb8834826a57b4c8163b08b997fe1.png
CD: 7(success) 2/3

Ozwald lightly pushed Val at the remark at his familiar, it wasn't a huge one, just a light little push of love. "Get him Ryoto" Ozwald jokingly told the cockatrice, not expecting it to actually listen, but lo and behold it did. Ryoto ran through the snow at Valentine, pouncing at him, raking his tiny claws at him. The little damage that Ryoto was capable of doing made it clear that he was more useful as a distraction, allowing Ozwald to get in more precise blows. "Just pick him up, he will settle down when you do." Ozwald explained to his lover exactly how to calm down the chicken reptilian hybrid. Ozwald chuckled, it was almost like a family, it was a nice pleasant thought to Ozwald who so desperately missed what family he had left back in the real world. Ozwald smiled again resting his head on Valentine's shoulder. This was nice.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

Valentine was giving Ryoto a withering look. The creature was looking back at him and Val had the distinct feeling they were not going to get along. When it came to Ryoto he never tried to pick him up or touch him without Grimm's permission. It was his familiar and touching someone else's familiar was a big faux pas. He never thought Grimm would drag him about it. Just like if he ever held Sherry. It just seems like he does not.

All of a sudden Ryoto gave Val a wide eye glance and jumped into his arms. Valentine was a bit surprise as he never expected the chicken beast to be affectionate. If Val was not blinded by his affection for Grimm he would have noticed his health was decreasing a bit before he healed. Ryoto was secretly trying to Valentine out of the picture and away from his master. If it was older and untamed the death stare would have dropped Valentine like a fly. "This is actually not a bad feeling. Valentine stroked Ryoto's head, as the cockatrice sunk his claws into him." It was then that he figured out that this was not cute but hidden malice. A pet really wanted to fight him over Grimm.

"He is utterly adorable." Ozwald was finally tired of the chickens hopeless efforts, reaching over into his lovers lap to grab the cockatrice that was currently clawing at Valentine. Ozwald held him up looking at him "You shouldn't be so mean to daddy." Ozwald looked over and winked at Valentine when he called him that. Ozwald laid back staring up at the sky above him with Valentine by his side. Ryoto decided that now was the perfect time for him to lay down with his master, curling up on his chest. "I like the feeling of the snow around me, it is kind of like a hug except cold." Ozwald explained his opinion on the snow surrounding him to his lover Valentine, who at first seemed to be greatly opposed to the frozen water, sort of the opposite of Chase who opposed the desert at all costs. These small little moments with Valentine were some of his favorites, they were comfortable and amazing.

As Grimm took his creature back they cockatrice and the gamer exchanged looks. Neither of them believed this would be over. Valentine would have already made moves to get rid of it if Grimm did not like it so much. The creature had to stay as Val would never purposely do stuff to make Grimm sad.

"I have a similar feeling to heat and sand. It replaced the warmth I lacked growing up from my parents. My parents were not terrible people they just never really had time for me. My dad was busy running the families multi-billion dollar business. My mom would only make time for me to do artsy stuff. It was pretty much just me and the people that worked for my family growing up." Valentine reached next to him to grab Grimm's hand. "Like this the snow does not seem as terrible. I guess starting a family can keep you warm in the cold. Isn't that right Papa?" If Val was going to be called Daddy then Grimm should accept Papa.

Edited by Valentine

Ozwald smiled "I can't really relate, I was my parents entire life while i knew them. They died when I was eight though so I don't remember them really. I grew up with my aunt, and moved to Japan when I was 17 with her." Ozwald's story was fairly average, it was something that a lot of people had gone through and he was no different. "After that I couldn't really be a kid, my Aunt couldn't support us both so I had to pick up a lot of slack, this was the first game I have played since i was I don't know 18." Ozwald's story was nothing special plenty of people had gone through exactly what he had described to Valentine, and Ozwald was no different. he had survived and he was even still a happy jovial person. He wouldn't let the circumstances that he and many other people had faced make him into any different of a person.

Valentine felt bad when hearing Grimm's story. He could only imagine how his love must have felt. He felt powerless over his inability to change time. It hardened his resolve to make sure his love had a great future. Anywhere Grimm would want to go Val would accompany him. Valentine refused to let his mate feel lonely again.

"As long as you are with me when can play all sorts of games. From someone who was spoiled since forever. Let me spoil you know." Valentine gave Grimm a soft kiss on the hand. A lone 1hp ice slime spawned near them, as it just spawned the health would not stay low for long. "You can have Ryoto try to take down the mini slime while it is still weak." It was merely a suggestion that was polite on the surface. Valentine really just wanted the rooster beast out of Grimm's arms. That way he could pick his mate up and head back inside the house.

Edited by Valentine
Spoiler

image.png.1fe6a7430776b359813c8ba1d86b6ed2.png
CD: 9(Success) 3/3

"That is really sweet of you." Ozwald replied to his love, it was incredibly nice and charming that Valentine was willing to stay with him through anything. Ozwald was happy with his life in Aincrad, he didn't know exactly what would happen when it was over, but it was sad. Ozwald nodded at Valentine's suggestion to have Ryoto attack the small ice slime that apperated into the clearing out of thin air. Ozwald sat up placing his chicken friend onto the ground and into the snow facing towards the small ice slime. "Go get it" Ozwald told the small bird like creature watching as it creeped up on the slime before pouncing on it raking its claws against the icy blue slime. After Ryoto's vicious attack the blue slime exploded into the dark blue shards of data. Ryoto had succeeded and Ozwald felt confident in the creature's ability to help him in his combat now.

Spoiler

Thread Rewards:

• SP (1 quest, 1 page, 1 event) Each
  • 200 Col ( 400 page) Each
  • Trained Familiar | Each

Edited by Grimm Reaper