[F4 | PP] Stress Makes You Bald, But It's Stressful To Avoid Stress, So You End Up Stressed Out Anyway, So In The End There's Nothing You Can Do

Something told Yukiro he would never really like snow. It was cold, and damp. And it got everywhere. Whistling winds whipped the lighter, more powdery bits into his face, forcing his eyes nearly shut and rendering his warm clothes utterly useless. Heavier, thicker snow made made walking more of a chore than it should have been; every step took a not insignificant amount of forcing through snow which would subsequently end up in his boots. It was really so much of a hassle that it made the white-haired boy wonder why anyone would want to come to a place like this, let alone set up their shop here. 

And yet, it was precisely because a certain someone had set up shop here that he was forcing his way through the desert of snow against his better judgment. And, knowing his luck, he was going to get kicked out once he got there. Maybe he should have messaged her before just showing up... 

Finally, he saw it. Hurrying toward the shop, and nearly tripping far too much as he did, Yukiro finally stumbled through the door of the noodle shop. He took a brief glance around before removing his hood and shaking what snow had managed to get in his hair out. 

"Um... Hello?"

@Cordelia

A solemn quietness fell over the shop as a familiar face appeared from behind the drapes. A busy Cordelia stood behind the counter, her hair tied neatly behind her as she worked quietly on the cutting board in front of her. 

"Welcome," she replied back softly, her eyes not leaving her workspace. "You can take a seat at one of the stools and I'll..." her already quiet voice trailed off into silence as her breath hitched in realization. A friend's voice turned stranger, she found it unbelievable that she still recognized it, but how could she not? Was it even possible to forget such a voice? She found it hard to believe so, yet despite that, she couldn't will herself to even look at the voice's owner in the eyes without feeling the need to burst into hysterical sobbing. Gross hysterical sobbing.

"Take a seat," she repeated, her voice now barely above a whisper. She took a second to regain her composure, but even that wasn't enough to stop her from visibly shaking like a magnitude nine earthquake. What she was feeling was anxiety, frustration, and not to mention fury all squished together into one big ugly ball of chaos, she knew that much. What she was going to do with that metaphorical ball of utter destruction was completely beyond her but it was there! It was definitely fucking there!

"..." 

Something told Yukiro that Cordelia wasn't in the best place right now. Powerful negative emotion was written all over her face, entwined in her voice, even seeming to permeate the air like a thick smog. Guilt swept over the boy like a wave. Should he leave..? No, he couldn't afford to do such a thing. Not yet. Moving to the seat closest to his old friend and sitting down, Yukiro's mind suddenly went blank. He had no clue what to say or do now that he was actually here. 

"...I, uh... Need to apologize," he said, not making eye contact, "I shouldn't have just left like that. Not again." 
The guilt started to get heavier. Yukiro expected Cordelia to explode at any second, not that he was ready for such a thing. 
"I won't ask you to forgive me. But, uh... I'll try to stick around this time. If you still want me." 

Something told Yukiro that he should also mention that he was out of col. But he decided not to. He didn't want to increase the number of reasons to get thrown out.