[F18-PP] To the Deep Unknown... (Feeding your Enemy)

Freya just got access to make her shop but she was unsure where to place it. While she thinks of a place she decides to keep the quest stuff going. She saw how cute Gaius's little friend and Eruda's wolf was and she wanted one of her own now. All though she was unsure of what she was looking for, she knew that she wanted something unique and fun. Her mind wraps around back to Gaius as she had a slight moment with him, as she had stopped daddy from beating the shit out of him the last time they were together. She chuckles a bit at the memory and starts going through the environments of the different floors that she only assumed Raidou had made notes of. Finding a swamp-like floor she smiles and reads it a bit before heading out to the warp gate after grabbing a few things from the vault. She wanted to spend the rest of the day with Gaius and hopefully, he could give her ideas for locations on where to place her shop. "Floor 18," she calls out as she spins out and lands to a floor unknown to her. Eyebrow raised as she looks around a bit, she opens her menu and sends a message to Gaius saying: 

To: Gaius

Get your ass to floor 18, you are going to help me find a little buddy too...

With a chime of her HUD as the message was sent, she consumes the items and uses some things that she thought might help her while she waits for a response.

Freya Consumes
Extracted Perfume: Pheromone (+1 CD for Familiar Taming )
Fruit Salad: Loot Dice 3
Gold Star Stickers [3/3] turns to [2/3] upon using +1 LD (Yamata no Orochi)
Spyglass (2/3) Charge turns to [3/3] upon consuming

Freya | HP:440/440 | EN:44/44 | DMG:11 | MIT:33 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | LD:7

Spoiler

Freya
Level: 22
HP: 440/440
EN: 44/44

Stats:
Damage: 11
Mitigation: 33
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3
LD:7

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Life Taker (T1/Perfect/2HBA): Damage 3
Armor: Swifter (T1/Perfect/Light Armor): Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Silver Band - Farore's Wind: (T1/Perfect/Trinket) Loot Dice 3

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Mods:
Finesse (Rank 3)

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Bringer (Tierless/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 3
Resistance Plate - Lily (T1/Perfect/HA): Mitigation 27

Edited by Freya

It was early, way too fucking early. Rousing out of a wine fueled night to the ring of a message on his HUD. "Wha?" Gaius blinks softly awake, his eyes mismatched and closing out of sync. "The fuck you want me for?" the dragoon barks to the unwanted alarm clock. Opening it up and typing but one word into the chatbox.

To: Freya

No

Falling off the mattress to the floor with a roll, he lays there for a good solid 10 minutes before he grumbles and heads down the stairs to the main lobby in his skivvies. Cooking his breakfast in his underwear, he'd live life on his terms. Not some woman calling him at the buttcrack of the morning and demanding him to do shit. The scents of bacon bring a smile on his face, which was still struggling with coming to terms with the daylight.

Gaius | HP:710/710 | EN:68/68 | DMG:16 | MIT:36 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2

Spoiler

Gaius, The Sweeping Typhoon
Level: 34
HP: 710/710
EN: 68/68

Stats:
Damage: 16
Mitigation: 36
Accuracy: 1
H.M.:4
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Dragoon's Journey [2HAS] (T2/Perfect) Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Dragoon's Plate MK. II [Heavy] (T2/Perfect) Mitigation 1, Heavy Momentum 2
Misc: Assault Division Bracelet: [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) Accuracy 1, Recovery 2

Skills:
Two Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Heavy Armor [Rank 3]
Charge [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Disguise
Familiar Fighter R1

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Vocal Augmentation - Resonation [T1/Perfect/Support/Instant] +60 HP*2
Bird Seed (T2/Rare/Snack) Vitality 2*1
Boar Hide Belt [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) [+3 Loot Dice]

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Waiting...A response comes back..." The hell you ain't," she says closing her HUD without replying. Walking to the warp gate she says "Floor 7" as she disappears and lands on floor 7. Looking at the time...She didn't realize it was 7 am... Thinking now that coffee was in order she stops by the inn of this floor and grabs 2 coffees to go. After a few minutes, she grabs her order and starts walking to Gaius's shop where she has been once before. Taking sips of her coffee as she arrives at his door just 20 minutes later she puts the other coffee in her arm and knocks, then walks in finding the door unlocked...Seeing Gaius in his underwear cooking his breakfast, standing there for a moment just a bit taken back she clears her throat, letting herself in and sitting in a chair placed where the table was. Setting both coffee's on the table saying "Don't let me stop you, I'll wait..." as she turns her chair away from Gaius with a small grin painted on her face.  

With the scattering of oil and the sounds of a sizzling pan, he transfers the cooked pieces to a platter and adds a couple more. Another pan to a few cracked eggs, the clear color takes to white as they reach the heat. The ring of his bell, instinctually he remarks as if on reflex. "I'll be right with you, come in." The brain cells hadn't quite kicked in yet. Looking toward the door after a moment of pause through squinted eyes. It was Freya. "The fuck are you..." It was here he realized he was almost bare ass naked. "The hell are you here for Love, don't you take a hint." using it to his advantage, finishing the last few slices of bacon and heading around the slit window into the main lobby in plain view. "Read it and weep, you asked for this just walking in here." taking a seat next to her and turning his back to her, pressing his scantily-clad buttcheeks to a stool at the base of the bar.

"Isn't it apparent that I don't? You said no so I am here to drag your ass with me." She peaks over her shoulder a bit and sees now that he was sitting turned away from her. Giving a half chuckle responding to his last comment saying "It doesn't bother me...much, Plus this is your home and I should have known but you should have locked your doors." In the back of her mind, she thought he was steamy hot but she wasn't going to say that...yet..."I want you to come with me, plus you owe me for getting daddy dearest of your back the other day. I will wait but I am not leaving unless you come with me. I will spend the entire day following you around till you do...Even if you do look like that. That other coffee is for you by the way." As stubborn as she was, she never took the word no lightly. She always found ways around it. She sits there turned away from him sipping her coffee... 

Edited by Freya

Reluctantly the gambit fails, just how brash was this chick? Normally he'd expect a flustered expression and a quick exit. But this check was different. "Alright Love, give me a minute to wake the hell up. Your old man probably wouldn't approve of you and me being anywhere as close as this with me in my boxers." he warned before the words continued "Your taking the heat for this, I like my head on my shoulders thanks." plucking the cup of coffee from her hands and taking a single sip before spit taking. "Ugh, the hell did you buy this trash." Gaius could instantly taste the poor quality.

He takes hers out of her grasp, and yeets that into the garbage. "Can't start a morning on shit, or the day will be shit." removing a couple of small metal clasp like a ball, a wire mesh on what looks like a chain. The dragoon would make something not terrible.

"Who says he has to know," a single response as she turns toward him now. Throwing his coffee away and taking hers away. "Hey, that..." she starts to say but sees that he started to make his own drink with 2 metal balls in view, they looked something similar to tea bags at first glance. She can't help but chuckle. "Yea it was really bland and gross. I would have made my own but my shop isn't placed yet. I am trying to figure out where to put it." She was rather enjoying the sight. Weirdly enough though she wasn't nervous or scared... She just didn't give a shit. "To be perfectly honest I had not a clue what time it was when I messaged you, just that I wanted to see you..." WOW, she thinks that was crazy forward she thought. Well, he could take it how he wanted but there was truth in the words... 

Removing a small jar filled with dried leaves, he taps and divides some of the contents into each little wire mesh sphere. Beneath the bar, as he had worked his way around, he rips up two white cups and a small saucer. Then on his tiptoes, he shoves his torso through the small window, grabbing a batch of boiling water. This exposed his ass again, given Freya's positioning. Clattering back through the small opening struggling to not knock a bunch of shit over. The water plus the little chained devices to the cups, boiling over the contents inside and what is produced is murky looking water in a golden hue. "There, no shit only real food. Coin breakfast blend. It was a bitch to get right." Gaius remarks sliding her the glass, and while still behind the countertop he pulls his plate over and digs in like a ravenous animal.

Bent over Freya can't help but chuckle and turns her head slightly "Nice view" she remarks not looking at him. Watching him make this drink she was intrigued by what he was using. "What is the herb, it smells great." Gaius slides a cup to her now and she gets excited. Taking the cup in both hands she takes a sip. She closes her eyes with a deep inhale now. "This tastes amazing Typhoon, where did you learn to make tea like this. It seemed like a simple mixture but it really doesn't taste that way. I can't wait to cook for you." She watches as he digs into his food, she can't help but laugh as that was her when she was really hungry. When it was her making the food though, she liked taking her time as she liked to taste the food and not just consume it. "So... do you always cook this way," she says with a slight smirk looking him up and down now. 

"It's tea you dork, what did you live under a rock?" Gaius remarks with a mouth full of eggs. "Simple my ass, that took an unbelievable amount of time to get right. Better be grateful, it's not easy to reproduce either, and your cutting into my stash." he takes a swig of his own, opening his HUD and looking through the storming messages from a myriad of people. "Looks like they are all busy as shit as usual. Apparently sleep is uncommon here." he eyes Freya as it was directed at her. "You know I have a kitchen, if you wanna use it I don't really give a fuck. And No I don't always cook this way, only when people wake me up in the ass crack of dawn and want to pet animals." he looks at her with a wild stare that reads back 'you think I am just naked all the time?'

"Funny you say that, yes it was similar to a rock. Friends were my only getaway." Listening to Gaius she shrugs at the sleep comment and takes a sip of her tea. "Oh relax I will find you more," with a chuckle. Her eyes turn to him as he mentions the shop sharing, she smiles saying "That would be great, just to be clear though you're saying a complete share. Like I have your key share. It would really save me the trouble. To repay you I will make you breakfast every morning if you'd like. I would have to come in early enough to make it though..." taking the finishing sip of her tea, she walks to the kitchen and starts doing the dishes made from his breakfast. "So shall we head out soon?" she says over the water. Finishing up she walks toward the table again and looks at Gaius, "You might want some cloths on first, I mean I don't mind but I don't think I could say the same for everyone else out there," said with a brow of interest raised with a smirk.

"Fuckin' better, one more thing you owe me for. And yeah I don't use it nearly enough for how clean it is." Gaius remarks taking the final quaff of the remaining brew in his teacup. The rhythmic thumping in the distance as a tiny bear cub rolls across the floor. Boris was still tired but the voices on the first floor woke him, and the smell of food made him come down. It coos softly. He peels a single slice of bacon that lingered on his plate and tossed it to the bear who was laying on his back. It huffs and rolls on top of it. "Not today buddy, eat that and go back to bed. I'll see if Kasumi can come and keep you out of mischief later." he walks over and scoops the nibbling familiar off the floor and trout's with him up the stairs, to get dressed and tuck Boris back in.

Smiling as a small bear tumbles down the stairs, feeding him a little and walking upstairs with him, Freya takes the remaining dishes to the sink and does those as well as she waits for Gaius to get dressed. Eventually, they exit the shop and walk to the warp gates. Arriving back on Floor 18, Freya is approached by a Gypsy. "Interested that you would be searching here for such a creature. There are mysterious creatures far within these waters. You will have to work for it though," the Gypsy tells her handing some biscuits to help with the catch. Looking to Gaius and back to the Gypsy that somehow vanished now. Walking toward the exit of this town and looking outwards it was nothing but swamp water with a few land pieces. "Ready to get a bit dirty," she looks to Gaius with a smirk just for a second before she jumps off the bridge into the water, as it was only a few feet distance from the leap. Landing in the water now it was just about knee height for Freya. She begins to walk through the slosh.

ID# 179437 results: Loot: 1+7=8, Fail! At Searching for Familiar (WTF)

Edited by Freya

Gaius looks at this horrible stinking floor, as he trekked through sloshing mud and snow. "No." he comments irritated wadding through the mess, not enjoying quite any of this crap. Not sure why the hell he agreed on joining this rabble. The morning dew was making everything just a bit more wet, the morning air making everything just a bit more chilled. With a sharp cough and a pull of his red vest heavier to his chest, he looks off into the distance and eye banging the environment. "So the hell are we looking for? Like a gerbil or something Love, I kinda don't want to waste the whole damn day doing this." his stomach was satiated for the moment, but the thought of his next meal and the fact he may be robbed of it if he got lost out here was clinging in his head. It wouldn't be the first time...

Looking back with a smile she says "I am not sure what the hell I am looking for. Just that this place looked like it would have some interesting shit in it." Watching Gaius stand there on the bridge still she rolls her eyes. "Don't tell me your afraid of a little water. I will try to make this quick and I will even cook for you later. I am not sure what you have in that kitchen of yours but I am sure that I can come up with something. I will even throw in something for your tiny bear." She was here for 2 reasons, a new pet and Gaius. How was she going to tell Gaius that without making herself sound desperate? "To be honest I brought you here with me to talk about us..." He could take that however he wanted but she starts walking through the different depths of gross water. "You coming Typhoon," searching the area for anything at all.

Leaping down off the bridge with a sudden vault, with a splash his eyes narrow to the girl. "The fuck you mean us? Water doesn't scare me any, but do you know where the hell we are going? Or are we just going to get lost out here?" he asked the girl loosely worried about what was to happen when they strayed too far from the settlement. "I am the best chef in Aincrad, what you think is in my kitchen? I can tell you right now it's not empty." and this was a simple truth, Simmone kept him well stocked with daily routine trips from the little girls she held on leashes. "Yeah yeah, I'm comin'. Pull your panties out of your butt." he was not elated at the idea of having absolutely no direction, not wanting a repeat with Raidou, or being lead around by a chick with an equal amount of ability to get lost.

Gaius seemed pissed off and with every reason to be. She barged into his shop and interrupted his breakfast. Then she stayed there and forced him to come with her with no sense of direction of where they would be heading off to. He didn't understand the comment she made against the -us- part which was understandable too given all she had done was piss him off today. Pushing her hair back with her hand as she tries to think about how she was going to get it through his thick skull of why he was here with her. Closing her eyes for a moment as she stops walking. The only thing she could think of was the one thing that could very possible piss him off more but she had to try...Turning around she walks to Gaius and stops him for a moment, and kisses him. Pulling away quickly she looks at him saying a bit angry "That is why you're here, this is why I want you here. Leave or don't, I don't give a shit." Deep down she did but she stares at him just a moment more before turning and walking away from him, taking a deep breath trying to figure out why the hell she just did that...

Edited by Freya

Pouting like a child, Gaius struggles to convince himself to stay. The girl was being troublesome, mysterious and a general pain in his ass. Showing up unannounced, eating his food, and to top it all of she had no idea what the hell he'd even pulled him out here to do. The general sloshing of the wet sticky mess that had taken their heels, he notices that her footfalls stop. Lifting to look at her and berate her more she attacks his face.

With her lips...

"The fuck was that, this is why I am here?" Gaius barks in self-defense but with it, a cocky smile strapped to his face. "I ain't going anywhere Love, and you think that's going to convince me of shit you've got another thing comin'. And don't think this lets you off the hook." Gaius barks leaning into her face as she attempts to step away. "But don't be a chicken shit, you're doing this then better do it right." and he grabs her and pulls her in with a mixture of moxie and insecurity.

f9a29387b9974f49b3f962d93499c888.thumb.jpg.f69555d8d962eeadaf0b5d74f5979f74.jpg

Edited by Gaius

Gaius pulls her back in after she tried to leave...something about doing it right as anything she had on her mind just vanished. Her chest felt like it was going to explode, but she stayed closing her eyes now. After a few minutes pass, she pulls slightly away she places her head on his chest. "I never meant to piss you off and for that I am sorry. That is who I am though, saying things without thinking and doing things I sometimes regret. This is not one of those times though..." She looks up to him. "It wasn't until daddy wanted to smash your face in that I realized how I felt. To be honest, though it was pretty comical," said with a small laugh. She locks her hand in his now, "I will try hard not to get lost and we will stay close to town if that makes you feel better. I just want to try here before going somewhere else..." Close still as she waits for him to agree.

Gaius pats her head for a moment, and then like a dad her shoulder and steps back. "Don't go getting sappy on me. It's simple, don't do anything half ass. Be clear with what your feeling and shoot for the stars. Life is way too damn short to be worried about stepping on toes. And your dad fucking scares me." Gaius offers honestly as he takes a couple of heavy steps through the muck that took his ankles. A sudden reach for his hand, she attempts to hold his "Love, you should keep your head on straight. That's a road you don't want with this hard ass. Let's get your furball and you can think about that before you make any bold choices." he slips it out of her loose grasp, unsure entirely how he was feeling to this. It seemed rushed and pushed, and if he had to be the voice of reason here...

Which he fuckin' hated the thought.

He would.