[PP-F7] Gathering My Materials (Jace13, Ethereal)

She walks upon the steep snowy mountains, she stops on a large rock. As she looks down upon the valley of villages and she needed materials for her new armour. She remembers of a small cave in a mountain, she heard of anyway. She then SHe decided to PM two of her most closest friends, maybe to get or become even better friends. She starts two write the PM out to them. As she finishes she sends it to them. She needed to get the materials for armour so she had wanted to get it right away...

Ether gets the PM in the middle of crafting a potion. *BANG* he goes wheeling out of the doorway, coughing through the black smoke, hair singed. "Materials, eh? Dragon slaying? You're on." he says, patting his still-smoking hair he stands up. Donning his armour he walks to the warpgate. "Teleport, Floor 7." he commands.

After trekking up a mountain for about an hour he sees a blue streak near the middle of the outcrop. 'Only one person that could be.' he thinks and goes to flank the blue-clad girl, approaching from her blind spot stealthily.

She backflipped and twisted mid-air. "Hey Ether!" She spoke as she landed and dust came from under her shoes. Her cloak she had, had been replaced by the piece of armour she had, a chestplate. The dark red and black streaks around the scales. She smiled, "I still need half my payment, and I need materials, as I'm paying with." She said as she gave him the reason to coming. As she suddenly saw his hair prick up... "Another Fail?" She asked as she saw the black on his face, ash, as she had suspected. She giggled at the sight as if he had seen a ghost. She had then been given a stare as a response. She began to laugh again.

Jace heard the ding' from the pm in his shop laying by Silvee. He shot up and said who's there! Seeing no one was there he looked at side and showed there was an PM from Ruri. Please come collect materials from floor 7. He grabbed his teleport crystal his stuff and Silvee and warped to floor 7. Ruri! Ruri! He yelled wondering where the heck she was.

She saw Jace from below where she stood, she tumbled down the hill to get to him, "Thank you for the chestplate!" She smiled at the figure as she had stood then, beside him. She had awaited for Ether to follow her, to meet jace. She then looked about, above, she saw that a blizzard must be coming... Her hair blowing along with the breeze of the harsh wind. She smiled as she caught sight of the Wolf, "KANYA!" She yelled through the wind as the dark figure came from the mountain. "Silvee!" She spoke automatically as she saw the snowy, husky figure.

Playing the snow Silvee caught sight of Kanya. She dug herself out of the snow and started to chase after Kanya full speed. She grew up in the snow. Her eyes like ice crystals caught sight of Kanya easily and now she could run easily. Kanya! she jumped in the snow concealing herself from view.

Ether came down the mountain to meet Jace. "How's it going Jace?" he said, catching up to Ruri. Argent sat on his shoulder, unimpressed with the two wolves playfighting. "Pha. Look at them! Like they're still pups." he said telepathically to Eth. "Get off your high horse, you old crow." Ethereal replied.

I'm doing good he said watching the wolves go round and round. I heard we were going to look for some mats today. How's that armor working out for you he said to him and then to Ruri. Well I think I may sled down the hill on this he said grabbing a metal trash can lid. Hey there's a few more for all if us. I don't want to get stuck by a huge boss and not be able to slide down. Just think of the sledding right down the mountain. Anyway we can cause a avalanche.

"Actually Kanya is a pup.." Ruri snapped back. As she turned and smiled at the two rough-housing, the smile turned to a grin. "So, what do you think of dragon slaying?" She asked as she pulled up her map, tuned it to the side as she zoomed in on a mountain nearby, a lava based cave had been there. Holding 3-5 dragons. Black and red scales on them. She smiled. "So Jace, those are the materials I'll be getting to pay off for my armour!" She said as she let him look at the dragons. She then took the map off her hub and sent Jace and Ether a party request. She now wait for what they were going to do...

Ether immediately pressed the blue circle. "It's doing great Jace, it's ability just clashes a bit with that of my sword. Can we sled there?" he said as he grabbed another trash can lid, eagerly looking at Ruri.

[OOC the pup bit was telepathically private between Argent & Me]

Why can't e he said grinning. I mean I went sledding a few times before I may have burned my cost but I've went there before. There's a place where you can spiral right down the mountain. He looked at Ruri snap. What was that about. He never heard Ruri snap about anything. Ready?

"Aww, you're no fun, Ruri." he complains jokingly, activating <> he throws the dustbin like a deadly frisbee. It hits a tree and bounces off IMMORTAL OBJECT. "Alright then. Show us the way." he says the last few words in a serious tone, eyes darkening.

After Jace sprints past him he sends Argent on his way to tackle Jace while his back is turned. He activates <> and easily makes it up the hill. "I though you were meant to show us the way Ruri!" he smiles at her coyly as he overtakes.

Jace gets up and wipes the dirt if his shorts. Really. Silvee attack! The wolf came and bit the leg of the boy and pulled him down. Hmm. He said pulling out his blade what do we have here. Let him up. Silvee let him go and then ripped off his show running down the hill with it. Uh huh.

[OOC what do you mean by she took my 'show']

"Haha! That went downhill quickly. I was just trying to have some fun and push Jace over. He looked all Mufasa up there and I thought it'd be funny." he gets up, bowing apologetically. "It was ill-thought and silly. Ruri, if you would could you please give me my bird back? Jace, I'd be great if your wolf gave me back my 'show'." he stood from his bow.