[F1-PP] A medicine, perhaps worth selling?

A single carefully planned gambit from the blonde seems to find purchase, knocking clean the beast that was taking method to conceal itself. Simmone rockets and slams her rapier into the flailing beast that at first glance doesn't seem to do really anything. It vanishes into it up to the hilt, and as the creature offers a spray of tendrils, she places a booted heel to it and pulls off to her left side. "Wait for it." The black cat offers a smile, looking to the blonde as the nepent takes a single shift forward and a spray of its insides. "I wouldn't move dear, that can be nasty." she taunts her target, the damage had been done and now all that was left was to let it expire in silence. With the click of her heels on the dirt and stone beneath her, she ushers closer to Freya. "Enjoy the show."

Basic Attack [x1]

ID# 181166 results: Battle: 10, Major Critical! vs Nepent Variant dealing 3x1 Damage=3-5=1 DMG and applying Bleed [12/2]

ID# 181167 results: MOB: 6-1=5, Missed vs. Simmone!

Player:
Freya | HP:500/500 | EN:46/50 | DMG:15 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:1
[H:2] Simmone | HP:760/760 | EN:72/76 | DMG:1 | MIT:36 | EVA:1 | BLD:12 | LD:8

Enemy:
Nepent Variant | HP:2/15 | DMG:10 | MIT:5 | BLD 12 [1/2]

Edited by Simmone

Watching Simmone act quickly upon the chance. A raise of the brow, the lady was fast. A spray of data as the creature's health plummets to almost nothing. A single strike as a skill was activated within what remains. She feels like she should know what it was but nothing came to mind. At that point, she felt a bit stupid asking, "What was that skill..." She knew right then though that she underestimated Simmone a bit. "Oh, I've been enjoying the show, now more than ever." The creature fails to burrow itself under the ground as data spits from its frame like something more was coming. Watching, waiting as the skill that Simmone activated seemed to be charging another burst within the Nepent. Freya gins waiting for the inevitable to happen. "I do have to say I am sorry though. You seem to know more than I first thought and given that you just plastered this thing like it was nothing, you must be higher level than I," she was learning something every day but maybe assuming that this lady what lower than her was the wrong idea. 

Player:
Freya | HP:500/500 | EN:47/50 | DMG:15 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:1
[H:2] Simmone | HP:760/760 | EN:72/76 | DMG:1 | MIT:36 | EVA:1 | BLD:12 | LD:8

Enemy:
Nepent Variant | HP:2/15 | DMG:10 | MIT:5 | BLD 12 [1/2]

Edited by Freya

"Now now dear." Simmone quips as the nepent detonates from the triggered enhancement, that deep puncture taking all of its vitality. "A simple modification, nothing more and nothing less. Sometimes it just takes a little finesse to meet the same goal." The black cat remarks leaning down and claiming the little lump of plant matter. It reads back a label as appraisal triggers and is marked as a quest item. Which means it could not be used or sold, a pity.

"Your quite the fickle thing, and now I have you worried to what I might say next..." Simmone remarks, underhanded tossing the worthless object to the blonde. "Go get your reward, I am not all that mad. You would hope. But please do mind your manners carefully. Others may not have the same...patience." Sheathing the blade on her hip, a clever way to allow Freya to do the leg work and she could reap the rewards. 

Simmone takes no action

BLD Procs (12) Nepent Variant expires before taking an action

Loot Roll:

ID# 181168 results: Loot: 14+8=22, Success [Nepent Ovule Obtained]

Player:
Freya | HP:500/500 | EN:47/50 | DMG:15 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:1
[H:2] Simmone | HP:760/760 | EN:73/76 | DMG:1 | MIT:36 | EVA:1 | BLD:12 | LD:8

Enemy:
Nepent Variant | HP:2/15 | DMG:10 | MIT:5 | BLD 12 [0/2]

Edited by Simmone

Freya was not sure what to say...Amazed at that factor as she always had something to say. She glanced to Simmone unsure what to think about her. She was nothing of what she first initially thought. Never judge a book by its cover she guessed... "I have always had an issue with saying the wrong things...My words tend to be a little bit too brash for most people's taste," Freya says catching the item that the mob left. The last words make her chuckle a bit "You mean like Gaius... Hell, even Eruda now...Geeze, now I just feel like an ass." She starts walking toward town to turn the item into the person needing it. Simmone wasn't mad though, she did have a lot of patience. Most people would have been furious with her. She lucked out...

Turning the object into the quest giver she turns back to Simmone. "I really look forward to trying your work out. My father's work is great but it seems like you have a bit more up your sleeve than he does," saying with a grin. A simple gesture as of a hand toward her saying "I look forward to getting to know the guild my sister has became so fond of."

Thread Complete:

Simmone:
6 SP: (1 page, 1 event, 2 Quest completion, 2 Mega Slime Farm)
400 Col (1 page)

Freya:
4 SP: (1 page, 1 event, 2 Quest completion)

Edited by Freya