[F7-PP] Breaking the barriers (Training your Friend)

After preparing a morning meal and delivering a dish to Gaius and Boris she walks out of the shop and glances down at Ko. "It's you and me today. It's time to see what you can do for real. Your real cute but there has to be more to you than just that," she crouches down and gives Ko a pet against her head with her finger. Her hand was bigger than Ko's entire body. Freya gets to her feet and glances around. She starts walking down the mountain and sees a redhead female in the distance. Another player she assumed as she didn't see many NPC's out here. "What do you think Ko, you want to invite her?" Ko gives a small growl. "Oh come on now. I know I said just me and you but it might be fun." She gets to the bottom of the mountain and takes a seat. "Fine but if she approaches we will not send her away. You will be nice..." Ko gives a small growl. "Oh stop it, focus on me now. Show me what you got..." Using what she grabbed from Simmone she was ready to train. She had an extra just in case though.

Consumes 1 Galaxical Water Snake (+1 CD while Training)

1*Galaxical Water Snake (+1 CD while Training)  Intenting to give to another player

Freya | HP:660/660 | EN:64/64 | DMG:14 | MIT:12 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:1

Spoiler

Freya
Level: 32
HP: 660/660
EN: 64/64

Stats:
Damage: 14
Mitigation: 12
Evasion: 2
Accuracy: 3
BLD:24
REC:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Grim Reminder - Sorrow (T2/Perfect/2HBA): Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Dark Embrace - Sacrifice (T2/Perfect/Light Armor): Evasion 2, Recovery 1
Misc: Bringer (Tierless/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Fighter (Pending)
Survival (No SP used yet)

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Resistance Plate - Lily (T1/Perfect/HA): Mitigation 27
Silver Band - Farore's Wind: (T1/Perfect/Trinket) Loot Dice 3

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

A twist of her head as she wanders past, still coming to terms with her inadequate familiar. A look to Freya she notices Ko, a pet and servant the same. "Hey, you got one?" Celeste asked rather quickly and bluntly looking at the small fox cat thing. "How the hell do you get it to work right, mines all janky and disjointed." The redhead speaks to Freya with her eyes never leaving Ko, wondering if the blonde had gone through the routine of training it already. Zuggtmoy needed to be tempered and god forbid if she had a leaping point to figure out how the hell to do it. A bend and a move to a palatable manipulative self, she knew what she wanted to obtain from this other player and was willing to schmooze to get what she desired. A ring of her hair around her ear with a hand, unsure what gender the girl liked and perhaps it could play to her benefit.

Celeste consumes the (CD +1 Training thing above)

Celeste | HP:240/240 | EN:24/24 | DMG:8 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12

Spoiler

Celeste - The Crimson Tide
Level: 12
HP: 240/240
EN: 24/24

Stats:
Damage: 8
Mitigation: 18
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3
BLD:12

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Adrenaline Billhook [T1/2HBA/Perfect] - Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Red Woven Wave - Stampede [T1/Light Armor/Perfect]: Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Platinum Buckle [T1/Trinket/Perfect]: Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two Handed Battle Axe [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Familiar (Untrained)
Concentration
Meditation (Untrained)

Battle Ready Inventory:
Raspberry Smoothie [T1/Dessert/Perfect] - Loot Dice 3 *1
Immolation [T1/Unique] - Thorns 10*1

Edited by Celeste

The red-head girl that she saw moments ago was at her side now. With a growl from Ko, Freya taps her tiny nose. Ko's ears go back, Freya looks to the female. A movement of hair, a shift of her body, a flirting motion. Freya just chuckles saying "Oh honey I know that motion all too well. It was my main play in high school. It worked for the most part," she gives the female a grin as she gets to her feet. "I am Freya and this little shit is Ko," she glances down at Ko, with a slight twist of her head looking up to Freya then to the other female. "As to your question...I am trying to figure out the same thing. Maybe we can figure it out together...Something about making a connection with it that no one else has with them, whatever that means." Freya kneels back down and remembers something from when she first obtained her. She was a much larger creature upon capture. "Every familiar is unique in its own way. If you could believe it Ko was much larger than this when we first met..."

A twist of her face into a scowl turns out the girl wasn't into girls. Which didn't matter any as it was obvious almost immediately that the chick didn't have a damn clue what needed to be done besides what Celeste already knew. "So what your saying is you don't have a clue, I didn't really want to hear your life story. I just want to teach mine to do what I want it to, not have a heart to heart. I don't really care what your familiar looked like before now, and uh I guess it's a shame that the damn thing shrunk. But I don't want to form a connection with it, I want it to obey. You have fun trying to play carebear with it." Celeste remarks beginning to walk away, being force-fed the girl's whole backstory wasn't really on her to-do list. The creature was a tool, not a friendship is magic.

Edited by Celeste

Freya could see that the female wasn't interested in the whole bonding thing so she shows a bit more aggression to the next words she speaks. "Then show it who's boss, show them that you are in charge, and don't let them disobey." She glances at Ko with a sharp glare. "I may look all peachy keen to you but I don't want to be here all dam day Ko." Ko straightens her stature up a bit and looks to Freya's weapon on her back. Freya right then pulls her weapon as a small glow appears then nothing... She didn't want to bully her familiar, but if yelling was what it took, then she would have to take that chance. "Now we are getting somewhere," she glances to the chick with the same flare in her eyes that she gave Ko. "Make it listen and don't give it room to not..." 

ID# 181824 results: Craft: 7+1 Success! [1/3]

Edited by Freya

"There you go." Celeste quips assuming that this sudden epiphany was a result of what she said to the blonde. Moving outside the walls of the city, she was going to try her best to just wing her way through this crap. "Have fun." The redhead extrudes as she does, finding her way out of Deepedge into the rolling fields of gold. More than likely due to her haste in attempting to do the same seems she was right on base on how to approach this whole affair. It worked so quickly for the other girl so perhaps it would do the same for her. A glance left and right, eagerly seeking a place to unleash what she kept beneath her clothes. She didn't want to play 20 questions with whoever happened upon her once she had it out, and it sure as shit wasn't a cat up her sleeve.

ID# 181826 results: Craft: 5+1, Failure!

Edited by Celeste

Calming down knowing well what pure anger does to her she sets her weapon down on the ground next to her. The other female walks away and she picks Ko up. Nuzzling her face against the side of Ko's she says "I just want to know you, know what you can do so you can come into battle with me. I want you by my side Ko but I need to know that you will be safe." Her eyes meet Ko's as she glows slightly fading just as quickly. Ko places a paw on Freya's nose. She chuckles and brings her into a hug against her chest. Ko cuddles against Freya with a purr. He little heartbeat against hers and she was starting to feel that heated connection that Freya described. She had never had a pet before so she was unsure but she knew that she had to give a reward for success. Maybe it would help Ko know the gravity of the situation. Taking a deep breath Ko jumps from Freya's grip now and walks to her weapon.  

A shutter forces a sudden spray of crimson ichor to escape the confines of her armor in all directions, like a release of the flood gates. "Right, so you are going to learn what I am putting down. Got it?" Celeste barks toward the newly formed pond of red that scorched the grass turning it black. It begins to swell and move toward the girl, climbing in the center like a writhing mass of bubbles. Lines of red like webbing lunge from it and begin to peel at her heels for an anchor. "There we go, get it all out." Celeste recites as it begins to take shape across her body. "Not my head, stop below my neck." The redhead orders as Zuggtmoy begins to take shape around her, forming a weird organic armor. The girl's muscles begin to heat, a feeling of power racking the fibers within them like electricity.

Edited by Celeste

Ko seemed really fixed on Freya's weapon. She stands there and stares for a moment before another light glow before an ever so slight shift in form turning large but then fading back to her tiny form. "See that, that is what I want. I believe in you little one, keep trying. Prove that you can be useful in battle." Ko gives Freya a glance and a twist of her head before she sneezes. With that comes a tiny burst of fire causing the grass around her to char. Freya giggles a bit as Ko hops in a 360 circle. Ko shakes like a dog would fluffing up into a small puffball. Freya chuckles and starts flattening her fur back down. Ko refocuses on the weapon with a purr as she sits. Freya knew what Ko was capable of from when she caught her. She wanted more than anything for Ko to be able to switch forms right then and there if she had to. She watches Ko carefully not saying anything as she didn't want to distract her.

It was like fire on her skin, but it obliges her request and leaves her face empty. It forms a solid suit around her whole frame. "Now we are going to fix this, I don't like wearing this whole damn whatever. I look like a damn mascot." Celeste barks beginning to twist the given serrated claws across and peeling away where it was undesired for the thing to cover. Like carving clay she begins to peel away what she wanted bare, forcing it to thicken in other areas as it becomes shaped. "Thats more like it." Leaving it shaped around her hands like long gloves with pointed claws, around her chest and abdomen and removed from the top half of her *cough breast* It would allow her to breathe easier, allow the temperature to hold to her less. It felt like being stuck under a hot wet towel, slightly muggy.

Edited by Celeste

Ko stares intensively at Freya's weapon like nothing else mattered. Freya stares at Ko watching her work just waiting for that shift in Ko's actions to take place. Ko begins to glow and with that, a burst of fire as Ko turns large. She had shifted into a 3 foot all around Sabertooth Cat. "WOOOHH, you did it," Freya says throwing herself into huge with Ko now. Two large teeth droop from Ko's face as they dig into Freya's should but she didn't care. Disconnecting from Ko now she pets the soft fur that was still actively there. Baby steps, she glances down to her weapon as does Ko as she says "We are so close Ko, I can feel it." Ko began to purr which was louder than before given her size. Freya with a large smile on her face now, she lets Ko work a few words, "Focus on my weapon now and your connection with me. I believe in you Ko," as she brushes the side of Ko's face with a soft hand.  

ID# 181840 results: Craft: 11+1 Success! [2/3]

Edited by Freya

A twist of her hands forces it clean, a charade in an order. It sprays off in the direction she chooses like from a hydrant, latching heavily around the base of a tree. A peel of her wrist back causes her feet to slide. "There we go, just like I wanted." Celeste remarks, owing the newfound girth due to the increase in available tissue of the creature. Another presentation with her left, a sudden jerk brings a single line like a whip. It connects to a stone, spinning around and becoming taught like a rope. A heave and a twist of her body is enough power to cause her to spin. She was not quite prepared for how fast it would reel. "Damn that will take some getting used to." She sighs and brushes some of her long hair from her mouth, being trapped in the moisture on her lips.

ID# 181841 results: Craft: 10+1=11, Success [1/3]

Edited by Celeste

Progress was unhinging as Ko glances at Freya. A faint glow appears on Ko again but this time, in unison Freya glows too. Within this Freya felt something. Security, comfort a bubble that pops as they make that connection with each other. It felt warm and desirable, Freya stands straight up backing away from Ko. Not from fear but from a pure interest in what was happening. Freya bites her bottom lip in suspense excited to see how this would turn out. When she obtained Ko she was unsure what familiar trait she came with. Just knowing that they would make the perfect couple was enough to want Ko. Tiny fuzzy fur ball was growing up so fast. She watches as Ko provides little bursts of glows between Freya and her. Taking a deep breath with each burst feeling the warmth and bond between them. A Smile appears across her face as she watches.   

Edited by Freya

Doing her best to fix her now displaced hair, she ushers open but clawed hands through it like a comb. A prick against her skin by accident draws a single red scratch. "Yeesh, sharp enough?" Celeste asks, but her voice was pleasant about it. A drop of her hand allows it to pour from her arm to the floor beneath her, freeing her hand up to fix it properly. "So I can use you to reposition, and we already know you can pull things into me." The girl responds raking her fingers through the long red hair, her head tilted off to one side as she spoke toward the puddle. To onlookers, she'd appear almost crazy like she was talking to herself. A single step away peels her shoes with a sticky snap of the fluid creature. It quivers slightly beneath her as if it tickled, producing a thin string forming that toothed face to look her expectantly.

Edited by Celeste

The small bursts of energy between the two continued. Freya stares at her weapon as if she was waiting for something to happen to it. Suddenly Ko growls and backs away. Shifting to her tiny form again as she backs away and smacks her tiny paw against the ground. It seemed that Ko was getting angry at constantly trying but nothing happening. Freya intently gets to her knees next to Ko and picks her up, holding Ko with both hands as her lower body dangles. Ko looks away, Freya raises Ko higher to look at her face. "Hey, what happened you were doing so well..." Ko moves her head in the other direction. Freya shifts her head to look into Ko's eyes again. "I know you can do it. When you fail you get back up and do it again. Try till you succeed okay. I know you can do it Ko," Ko looks to Freya meeting her eyes now. Under her hands, she could feel Ko take a deep breath. "There you go," Freya says as Ko starts to purr. Rubbing her face against Ko's softly for comfort she sets Ko to the ground again. Ko stands in front of the weapon and starts again. Freya gets to her feet and steps back now.  

Edited by Freya

Celeste ushers her hand down toward the pool of fluid as she stares down the manifested head. It bubbles and latches on with a jerk, peeling up her arm and taking hold around where it was told it could reside. It was learning to listen. Now what was left was working on its reaction and discerning its capabilities. She had an interesting road still to complete what needed to be done and was not entirely sure where to begin again. Celeste begins to weigh what she knew about it. It was thick but malleable, could encase her and wrap targets. It offered heat and power to her when worn, and perhaps could even differ damage from her in its viscosity. "So like clothes, like rope, like a heating blanket, and basically steroids." She puts her thoughts out in a blunt phrase. The redhead wasn't the most book smart to place anything well defined to words, but it painted a clear enough picture.

Edited by Celeste

Watching Ko carefully and her weapon within her peripheral vision. Ko changes to her large form again with a burst of fire charing more on the ground around them. Another glow in unison from Ko and Freya. This time it felt a bit different, determined. Strong feelings were felt. Another, matching the same unison between her and Ko but this time the weapon was involved. Freya, Ko, and the weapon stay lit in the golden color. Ko quickly jumps backward and spits a ball of fire at her weapon. The weapon flashes and turns back to the golden glow. Freya walks over and glances at Ko. She just lays down now relaxed. Freya picks up her weapon and she could feel the power that it was giving off. More than what was on it previously. "Did you just somehow increase the damage on my weapon Ko?" Giving Ko a look of confusion. In response, Ko just gives a meowing purr and sets her large head on her paws. Freya tries to wrap her head around what just happened.

ID# 181842 results: Craft: 11+1 Success! [3/3] FINISHED

Edited by Freya

A flourish and quick pull of her hand in one fell motion. Latching to her wrist and lunging forward in a quick spray, it was as if the thing was teaching her its capabilities. Using her as a solid point it flies, with a splat it forms around a large stone. A crack as it bubbles before it crumbles. "Oh, right squeezing seems on point." Celeste remarks as if having an epiphany due to the display, it had yet to dawn on her that that could be a possibility. It slithers away from the wreckage, producing that single strange head, and offers a nodding gesture to the redhead. "What else?" she exclaims in a slight excitement, this was exactly the neat little discovery that she lived for. How many more tricks did it hold left for her to understand? A place to of one index to her chin, she eyes it curiously doing her best to think.

ID# 181843 results: Craft: 6+1=7, Success [2/3]

Edited by Celeste

She smiles at her Scythe as the glows between the 3 fades. Putting her Scythe on her back she walks to Ko and gets to her knees, giving her a huge hug. "We did it Ko, I am so proud of you. Now we just need to see if you can switch forms at command." Getting to her feet now Ko gets into a sit position. Ko meets Freya's eyes and turns tiny again. "Okay now go big," Freya says as Ko grows once more with a burst of fire around them charring more of the ground that wasn't already black. "Okay so when you go tiny the flames don't show up but when you turn big there is a burst. Nice to know," giving Ko a pet on her head. Ko sits there and purrs as Freya gives her the well-desearved attention. "Let's go find the redhead. See if she needs any help..." Freya glances around but sees no sign of her. "Hmm," she says curiously starting to walk deeper into the lands trying to find the girl.  

Edited by Freya

The liquid begins to pour down through the rubble, drawing closer to the command of its master. A flick of her wrist again it seemed to follow the motion of her hands, like an orchestra. It wraps around her skin and pulls itself free of the floor, sliding up and onto her chest. It forms that strange armor that she had carved again causing her skin to swell and heat beneath its surface. It offered her no response to her question, but it wouldn't really be able to do it if she wanted it to. Celeste knew that and chose to not let it bother her. "Again." She ushers to the thing hoping that it would respond to her motives, and a wave of her hand forces it to fly free from an extended appendage. It wraps and begins to crush another, she had learned how to harvest its effects and should prove useful.

Edited by Celeste