[F7-PP] Breaking the barriers (Training your Friend)

After walking a while there was no visual of this other female. "Dam, maybe she doesn't want to be found." She turns and looks for a tree to sit against. Finding one eventually she sits in the shade that was given. Ko walks to her and somewhere along the trail, she turned tiny again. Jumping on her lap Freya takes out a honey bun that she made earlier. Ripping a piece off she offers it to Ko. She sniffs it and licks it to taste it. Moments later she grabs it in her tiny teeth and hops off Freya's lap. Just a foot away she drops it to the ground and starts nibbling on it. Freya gives a chuckle and takes a bite of her own. The floor starts to get a bit chilly. A small wind starts to set in as the sun started to disappear above her. She was wondering now if the redhead was making any progress with her training. 

Edited by Freya

It slings while constricting her target, as she rips back her left elbow. It begins to reel as if on a hitch, drawing a line in the ground as it traveled. A sudden jump closes the distance at the lack of any resistance. A shift of her hands forces the line to move to her waist. it retracts quickly and as she raises her hands her axe appears overhead, and a solid plunge of the steel dumps a powerful slam into the soil below. It destroys the stone, the earth beneath it and rattles the trees nearby. "That's more like it. Good shit." Celeste remarks to the chain linking of what she knew to positive effect. The trick was finding out all this thing was capable of and scrapping off the chaff. But the time between her intentions and the action that came after was diminishing dramatically with each use.

Edited by Celeste

Ko hops on her lap now wanting more. "Okay, that is all. I have to eat too and I have a bigger tummy than you do." Ko hops of Freya's lap and turns large. Freya laughs at this shaking her head. "Fine," she tosses the remainder of the honey bun toward Ko as she catches it with her face. It didn't even look like she chewed it. It was just gone... "Dam Ko, you eat as Gaius does..." Freya's stomach begins to growl. Ko glances down at the noise and growls herself. "It was just my hungry tummy..." Ko twists her head slightly and glances around the area. Freya watches as Ko wanders off and a moment later comes back with an apple in her mouth and drops it to the ground next to Freya...She chuckles and picks up the apple that had teeth marks on it. Shaking her head she takes a bite. 

Edited by Freya

A spin of the weapon around, the head twirling allowing a film of stone to fall from the lines between before dispersing into data. The red flare draws a trail from its extraction before fading away like a light switch had been toggled off. Her skin felt almost on fire, it appeared that the faster she moved the hotter it cooked. It had a way of putting her on edge, the temperature almost causing her blood to boil. A glance to her health bar just as a precaution, no damage had been done within its encapsulated grasp. But that heat was almost undeniable in its presence. "Now what?" Celeste quipped to the empty field that she was making a good job of beating the literal crap out of with multiple swings and displays of what exactly Zuggtmoy was capable of doing. The words fall on deaf ears, for there was no one within range to listen.

ID# 181844 results: Craft: 4+1, NOPE

Edited by Celeste

Eating the rest of the apple she throws the core in Ko's direction. With ease, Ko catches it and swallows it. Freya shakes her head and gets to her feet. "Let's go find the redhead," Ko gives a growl and Freya just responds with "Oh she isn't that bad, don't be a jerk." Walking through the lightly set trees deeper on the land she sees movement like a weapons glow swinging at rapid paces. Freya heads that way to see what was going on. Getting closer as the wind started to pick up a bit. The cool chill felt nice against her skin as she just spent time next to something that produced fire. Noticing now that it was the redhead female she says "Hey Red, you getting anywhere with your familiar." Ko notices something that Freya didn't and walks to a tree and sits never looking away from the female. Ko was still in her large form baring her teeth under the two that rest on her face. "Ko what is wrong with you..." walking to her trying to calm Ko down now.

With a spin of her head she looks Freya over as she arrives "Yeah, you figure your's out?" Celeste was really feeling the temperature allowing it to ooze off of her as she stepped out of it. A mental trigger causing it to do so. A soft exhale as she breathed easier, the breeze was comforting. It bubbles and begins to trickle toward her, a manifested head morphs out of the puddle. It looks to Freya, producing a smile in a sinister looking face with jagged teeth. With a piercing pair of glowing orange eyes that matched Celeste's, it was clear it was a part of her. A pet reflected its owner "Mine is this thing, Zuggtmoy. Careful he may bite." She parks her ass on the ground rather abruptly to catch her breath. This thing was draining once it left and it had almost left her completely tapped to use it as she had.

Edited by Celeste

She tilts her head to the side trying to make out what it was. "What the hell is it suppose to be? A jelly with teeth..." She tilts her head to the other side and kneels down. "Ah yea Ko do that thing you did," Ko was a bit hesitant at first but she shifts to her tiny form. The noise that it makes as she does so is a popping sound. Moments later she shifts back to her large form with a burst of flames that seemed bigger than before charring the ground around them. Freya glances at Ko with a brow raised, "I think she gives a damage boost to my weapon which will help in the long run. I am sure she will reveal more of what she can do overtime. What does yours do Red?" Her eyes glance to Red as she seemed drained... She knew what that felt like...

Edited by Freya

As the surface of liquid crawled back toward the red head. "Basically." Celeste remarks toward the blonde. "This one seems to give me harder swings, but it seriously peels my stamina. I was already having issues with it." An extension of her right arm forces it to wrap around her hand like a glove. Pouring down her frame and up her arm, it begins to form that suit of clothing in organic material. A layer on what was already there.

A rise to her feet and a reaffirm of her strength. "It's just about there, just figuring it out. Doesn't really need teaching. Just a meld of minds, like a gun it was already ready to fire." A flip of her wrists forces an axe to form down the length of her hands. A violent hum as a charged sword art begins, a burning in crimson light washes the head beneath its opacity.

Edited by Celeste

"Hmm, that is pretty cool. I was coming to give assistance but it seems like you have a handle on it." Another growl from Ko as it forms the armor on Red. "Seriously Ko? Fine...It's obvious that you don't want to be here..." Giving a look to Red...god she sounding like Gaius...giving people nicknames...She had not a clue how to feel about that. To be fair she didn't know the name and she had to call her something. "Well if you need help with anything just send me a message. See ya red." Freya begins to walk back to the shop to make some lunch. Ko back peddles staring at the female and her familiar. "KO, come," with one more growl Ko turns and starts running to catch up with Freya. She didn't know why Ko hated them so much but it was very obvious that she did. Freya would have to work on manners with Ko...

Edited by Freya

"Yep got it handled." Celeste remarked toward the blonde as she began to exit. With a sudden jerk and a spray of cables from her back, they latch the environment around her in a network. From her lower back, she raises, as it peels away everything in range. Dragging in twigs branches and the like in a tug. A discharge in one sweep that held enough power to cut the very air with its tear. A dump of all her stamina in one swing, the trees shift and spray leaves. Birds flee. A spring and a line jump from her right shoulder, transforming into an anchor and she dumps the head into the largest pulled object as it pulls her forward. A heavy pant, sweat lining her head as her face is revealed beneath the folds that covered it. A shutter of her shoulders as the thing begins to finds the folds of her armor, disappearing from view. "That's what I was going for." as it held to his host, waiting for the next command.

ID# 181959 results: Craft: 8+1=9, Success [3/3]

Quest Complete:
Freya:
3*SP (1 Thread Closure, 1 Event Bonus, 1 Quest Reward)
200*Col (Thread Closure)
Familiar Trained [Fighter]

Celeste:
3*SP (1 Thread Closure, 1 Event Bonus, 1 Quest Reward)
200*Col (Thread Closure)
Familiar Trained [Fighter]

Edited by Celeste