[PP-F1] Memories [Pre-SAO]

Spencer's eyes darted down to Nat's pants he let out a very soft gasp. The man was.... large. "Oh. Well hello there big guy." He laughed slightly awkwardly and looked back up at Nat's, still a big of blush on his face. "Yeah, well I'm glad you're enjoying yourself kind Sir. I am as well, just I guess.... Jeans don't show it as well?" He laughed a bit and rubbed the back of his head slightly. "And yes, we can head out. I'm excited to see the Japanese heater-table. The warmth does sound nice." He looks out the window of the diner and notices the rain has stopped, but it was still awful out.

Spencer led the two of them out of the diner and began walking side-by-side with the taller man. "So Nathaniel, what do you like to do for fun? I'm rather fond of hiking and urban exploration, hence my traveling out in the city at night by myself. I also enjoy music and singing, but I haven't done that in a while. I was in a band for a while but some in-fighting kind of killed that for a moment. But what about you?" He smiled and was excited for the man's response.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nat could barely keep the shit eating grin from his face as Spencer looked down. He could feel the cold night air on his skin as they walked outside. "I enjoy exercise in all forms. Hence, the late night run. As long as I feel like my body is in use I feel great. I cannot say I listen to a lot of music. You can easily outclass me in that. My musical taste is pretty much just radio stuff. It would be cool to hear you sing later. I bet you sound great. What kind of music did you play?" Nat was enjoying the small chat as they walked.

The duo would come upon a large multi story building. It looked more like a business building than an actual place to stay. He waved his watch by the electronic lock on the door. It buzzed and let them in. An unassuming elevator was placed by the entrance. "You can step in here. This place is state of the art. Would it freak you out if I told you my family actually owns the building? It is how I get away without paying rent here." He was not flaunting that he came from money. Nat was merely treating it like a fact.

The Exercise in all Forms made him think some very NSFW things for a moment, which he quickly pushed out of his head for the time being. "I try to exercise the best I can. Swim and hike when I'm able to, but I don't usually lift weights or anything similar to that. And I tend to sing rock, metal, and some punk stuff. I have done Pop before but I don't have a lot of experience," he paused for a moment, "but I'm not against a performance, as long as you tag along." He winks.

As the pair approached the building, he couldn't help but become slack-jawed at the site of it. It was even worse at the fact that his family owned the building. "Holy... Shit. Wow that's a lot of money. I mean rich people don't freak me out, but wow. I mean you have to practically own a gym in order to get to your physique. Which by the way, we've been flirting a lot tonight but I want you to know that you are genuinely impressive. I'm not trying to hit on you at this moment but you put in a lot of work and it shows." Spencer steps into the elevator next to Nat as he says this. "Keep on with what you're doing. You may need to up the size of your clothing though in that case. Muscles can stretch some clothes." He motions to both his shirt and his shorts.

The elevator took them up to the 21st Floor. It was his more private floor; it held his bed, a kitchen, and home theater. It was all artfully arranged and had a luxurious feel. It was slightly better than the 20th that held his private gym and similar gear. “Yeah I am aware. I worked hard for it. Just so you can compliment me. If you think I look good now wait till I take it off. I will make sure to switch out of these in a bit though. Not a fan of the damp feel.” He clapped his hands and all the lights on the floor turned on. “Over here is the kotatsu. If you feel uncomfortable you can use the bathroom first. I can grab some clothes for you while you are in there.” Without further adieu Nat took off his shirt, a waterfall of rippling muscle greeted the room, covered in a fine layer of water. “What do you want to do?” Nat was only being semi serious as he enjoyed teasing the man.

Spencer's eyes were wide the entire time he looked around the expensive loft. "Jesus Dude." He breathed softly and stepped into the 21st floor. "How... I'm not even going to question this at this point. Wow." He laughed a bit and looked around and took everything in. "I didn't mean to make it seem like you workout for my benefit. I just like giving compli- HOLYSHIT." He gasped and saw the man strip off his shirt, revealing his muscled body underneath. His face turned red and he quickly spun around to give the man privacy, and to give himself privacy. He took a breath and sighed, slowly turning back around after a moment. "I'll change first if you don't mind. You already have a head start so I might as well catch up." He laughed a bit. "It's not that I feel uncomfortable, it's that this is... a lot to take in." His eyes gazed over Nat's body. "Where's the bathroom? And also, we could chat? Watch a movie? I'm not hard to please I suppose." He was still trying to not stare at the muscles in front of him, but they were hard not to look at.

Edited by Spencer

The shirt was becoming a makeshift towel as Nat dried off, pretending not to notice the reaction from Spencer. “Yeah. Follow me this way. The bathroom has two chambers. The inner chamber behind that door is the bathroom/spa area. This inner chamber is towels. a shower, and the sink. I will bring the clothes over here. While you change I can put on a movie. Hope you like monster films.“

Nat stepped out to give the man some privacy. He slightly wished he was more perverted and followed his gut to place cameras in the bathroom. The thought of Spencer cloth less in the hot steam took the space out of his pants. Nat gave an embarrassed cough before rushing to find spare clothes. As he walked by the kotatsu he grabbed the remote and put on Godzilla 2. As a monsterverse fan he was getting ready for the giant lizard versus giant ape fight. As he grabbed the clothes he rushed back to the bathroom before knocking on the first door.

“I am coming in.” He walked in the bathroom with one hand in front of his face. His fingers splayed allowing him to peek through the gaps. He was not trying to be a complete pervert but a good show is always worth watching. If people can pay to see the Mona Lisa Nat would pay to see the Nu Spencer.

He sighed a bit and followed Nat from behind. He couldn't help but appreciate the man's back muscles, and a little further down his body as well. He was looking over the man for a moment before the approached the bathroom. "Thank you." He smiles and looks up into Nat's eyes before entering the bathroom, taking one last peak at the man's body before shutting the door.

He sighed and adjusted himself and his clothing for a moment, walking over to the mirror and running a hand through his hair. "Jesus Christ am I really doing this? At a man's house? An attractive man's Private Loft/Floor?!" He laughed a bit in the shock of it all before slowly shedding his shirt. He paused for a bit and grabbed a towel and dried off his body. He paused again and took of his pants, leaving his underwear for the moment. He dried his body off the best he could and waited for his clothes.

Quickly Nat knocked and came in. "O-Oh okay!" He tried to quickly cover with the towel, not that quick unfortunately. Spencer's body was similar to a swimmers. Lean, fit, and he had a six pack. A light dusting of body hair, and a very nice even tan. He had firm legs and arms, with also a light dusting of body hair on them as well. His head hair was a disheveled mess from the towel and he was wearing Red Boxer Briefs that were still damp and slightly more filled in. "Sorry- Wait. I shouldn't apologize." He laughed and tried to cover his face a bit, which only revealed his body more. He paused for a moment. "I'll take my clothes now. And yes, I do like monster movies, haven't seen one in forever." He walks up to Nat to take his clothes.

The little act of purity Nat was trying to keep up was lost as he took in the sites. The human language failed him for a moment as his mind forgot what words were. A low hum of approval could be heard in his throats, as he fully looked. The heat of his gaze was hot enough to cook a chicken. “You definitely have no need to apologize. I do like a nice work of art. Hope you do not mind if I join you.”

*************************** Time Skip: If you want to know what happened in between visit the UR section.*************************************************************

“That was a great workout. Do you drink by chance? I have wine, beer, or anything else that suits your fancy.” Nat was talking underneath the warmth of the table. “If you are hungry I can make something but I warn you my food making skills are deadly. As in not a lot of people live to talk about it. I can make drinks but really lack any cooking sense.” Nat was able to act like nothing happened within the last few hours. Keeping calm as if he was a politician with a sex scandal.

Edited by Weed

Spencer was still calming down a bit, with that being something he's never done before, sex on a first date scenario. "I.." He mutters, then laughs a little bit. "That was indeed a workout. Holy shit." He laughs a bit more, feeling awkward in the situation at hand. "Sorry this is all new to me." He enjoys the warmth and tries to focus on it to take his mind off of things. "I'm not one to drink so water is just fine if you're okay with that. And in terms of food, I think I'm okay. I think I was filled enough for right now." He gives a wink to Nat. He starts to get up to assist Nat in getting the drinks. His legs feel like they don't work as well as they did before, so it's a bit of a hassle to get up, but he manages. He paused and looked at Nat. "Not to get too personal but... Does it get lonely up here? It's a huge place, but I don't know if I could handle being here all by myself..." He trails off, hoping he didn't sleep on any emotional toes.

"If you don't want to answer that then act like I didn't say anything. I know we haven't known each other emotionally long enough to talk about emotions like that." He paused again. "Man you really do make me flustered easily without even trying you know that?" He laughed a bit more and made his way over to the kitchen area.

Edited by Spencer

The booming sound of laughter could be heard coming from Nat. “You do not have to worry about it. Flustered is cute and it is not like I have some unspeakable loneliness. I am not a kid.” Nat moved to push Spencer back down. “Sit until more strength returns to your legs. Only grabbing two water bottles then we can continue to talk.” Large strides were made as Nat grabbed the water bottles and returned. 

Nat sat down next to Spencer. Close enough to touch legs underneath the table. “To answer your question. This place is big, yes, but I never really feel lonely. My work keeps me busy and sometimes I will not be here for a month as I am in another country. If I am here for longer periods my brother visits me often. Then I have colleagues and the likes. I get so busy that the times when I can be alone to think are like a type of solace to me.”

A quick twist popped the cap of the bottle. He chugged it down like it was a shot glass at a bachelor party. “What about you? You seem to be able to get lonely easily. If you do you may want to call me more often. I can at least be a decent space heater.” Always light and teasing when in a good mood. He kept the air around him easy going when pleased.

Spencer felt himself melt ever so slightly at the laughter of the man. His voice was very nice to listen to, and Nat being happy sounded even better. Nat having him sit down made him smile a bit. "Yes Sir." He muttered with a slight roll of his eyes, happy to be sitting down. When Nat sat down, he made it a point to press his leg against the other man's, enjoying the physical contact by just sitting there.

"Thank you." He quickly said to not interrupt the man's dialogue. The question being turned on him made him pause for a moment, and the comment about a space heater made him smirk a bit. "I suppose I do at times. My parents are amazing, but all home life can't be perfect. I think having time away from them will be good. Part of why I'm excited for SAO. Seeing the world and meeting new people.... I explored only a new section of the city and met you! Who knows what will happen in game... But yeah, it gets lonely sometimes. College is mostly online and work is slow so I don't have a ton of people to interact with." He shrugs a bit. He never spoke about all of that out loud before. It was almost daunting when he thought about it. "If I may change the topic for a moment, I'm interested to hear about this brother of yours. Does he look like you?" He laughs.

Nathaniel was listening with rapt attention. It was as if the words coming out of Spencer's mouth were the gospel and Nat was the top disciple. He listened until Spencer asked about his brother. “Well. He is very different from me in a lot of ways but just the same in the ways that matter. Look wise my skin tone is a shade darker and my hair is black instead of dirty blonde. We have the same eyes so to speak. He is a bit on the smaller side like you even if his body is well muscled. He is closer to our dad and is loved by both parents. We do not often get to see each other because of it. Hold on” Nat stood up to run back to the kitchen for another water bottle. He drank the first one too quickly and was still thirsty.

“Sword Art Online is going to be fun. If you need a knight to protect me feel free to call on me. I will make sure I keep my looks the same as now so you can recognize my cute face.” Nat put his hands to the side of his face and tried to look cute. It was as if he was trying to emphasize the cute point.

Spencer hadn't noticed the first water until he got up for a second one. "Jesus that was fast. And your brother looks a lot like you? Damn your family had a lot of luck in the genetic department." His mind quickly ran with many other ideas but he quickly ignored all of them, not the time or the place to make comments like that.

At the mention of being cute and having a knight in shining armor, he rolled his eyes a bit and poked him on the nose softly. "The only way I'll be able to get to you on SAO is if I fend off all the people wanting your attention. It's easy to be into a buff knight who has a decent personality." He took a sip of his water and tried to act casual with the flirt. "But in all honesty, it would be cool to hang out in SAO. Who knows what all we are going to be able to do. I could even match you in strength- yeah no that won't happen." He laughed at the end of that statement.

Nat petted Spencer’s hair for a moment. “ I am only as fast as I wish to be. As you already know. He looks like me but family traits are fairly common.” He turned the heat on the Kotatsu down a notch as he was sufficiently warmed.

“Besides, I am probably easy to approach when it comes to you. Most people are scared off by my look since I tend to scowl a lot. Combine that with a big build I can be intimidating. You of all people should also know what I am truly like at times. Imagine that coming out in public.” Nat gave a wistful smile as he reminisced the early scenes. “You may have an easier time adjusting to the game as well. I do not get to play often so even if I am strong who knows how it translates to the world of zeros and ones. I may become a knight but I doubt you will be a slouch. You could even become an explorer genius. Then when we log out we can meet up again.”

Spencer slightly leaned into the soft petting for a bit. "You uh... Definitely can take your time that's for sure." He adjusted the way he was sitting. "And you can be intimidating. I hope that side of you doesn't come out in public around me because I have no idea how I would react. Or if I would have a choice." His face looks a bit more like it was during their 'session' a moment ago. Slightly agape mouth and a look on his face that screams 'submissive'. He smirks and shakes the face off, adjusting himself slightly. "Exploring would be really cool. Could lead you to all the cool combat dungeons. I'm not sure what else I would do though. I'd need some sort of combat practice to really handle combat in the game. But I highly doubt I could find sword training. Besides I don't know if I even want to use a sword. There are many weapon options." He leaned back and dropped his arm to rest against both Nat's and Spencer's leg softly.

Nat was stroking Spencer’s head when he thought about it. It would be simple to move the man. Which was what he did he picked up the lighter man and placed him in his lap. Taking a deep inhale of the man's scent secretly. “I can be tamed to an extent usually. I just don’t ironically like people playing games with me. I go for what I want and prefer straight answers.” He leaned back to place his head on his coach. “Swords are cool. Even if you don’t want to use them you can use something similar. At least it is not a game about guns. Those come in more varieties and would be a pain to make the small choice differences for new people. Actually a full dive gun game sounds pretty stupid. If people wanted ptsd they could just go to war. Glad Kayaba did not make the game like that.”

Spencer didn't expect being lifted up, but happily accepted being placed on the man's lap to be held. He relaxed slowly and let his body lay against the man's stomach and chest, his head leaning against his shoulder/head a bit. "I do appreciate honesty in a man as well. It's nice to meet a guy who knows what they want as well. I've met many guys who want to hang out because they want to explore, then drop me the second I have interest in more than that." He shrugged and bit and wiggled slightly to get comfortable, and maybe to tease Nat just a little bit.

"I've only used a gun a couple times in life. My dad tried to take me hunting before. I have no problem with hunting, but Lord knows I can get impatient so laying there with nothing to do for 6-7 hours is not something I really enjoy." He chuckled slightly. "Before SAO, did you have any experience gaming? I had... Some with some MMO's and RPG games, but not a crazy about."

“Trying to scare me off with commitment talk on something that may have just started. Way to go I am terrified.” Nat pretended to shiver in fear. As if he could be afraid of a man that was as scary as a Numbat. “You are a dangerous hunter. Using such dangerous weapons.” Nat was making it sound light as to keep the darkness of the many assassinations he committed away.

“This would be my first real game. I’ve dabbled but never had the time for it before it.” Nat glanced at the clock and noticed that it was early morning and the game was going to go online in six hours. A yawn actually wrestled itself away from his mouth. “I am too comfy to move. I am going to take a nap for a second. Then you can leave or do whatever you need to.” Nat was being slick; he was not really given Spencer a chance to disobey. He closed his eyes and fell off to sleep with his newfound lover in his arms.

Spencer first looked worried at the mention of his 'commitment' talk, but he quickly laughed and elbowed him slightly. "B*tch." He rolled his eyes and relaxed more. Nat mentioned it would be his first real game, and started to think about his own 'first game'. It was an old VR game that didn't even have hand tracking working. "I'm excited for it. Hopefully I can do good in the game. Who knows, maybe I'll become a knight as well just to spite you." He laughed a little and looked wistfully up at the ceiling in thought. He felt the warms around around him a bit tighter as Nat mentioned wanting to take a nap, not really letting Spencer say no to that. "Sounds good. I'll be here all cozy." He pressed into Nat a bit more and sighed softly.

Spencer yawned after a moment and placed his arms on top of Nat's. "Good night sleeping Giant." He muttered softly and closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep against a rock hard space heater that would not be letting him go for at least a few hours.

Weed awoke with a start. He rubbed the horns on his head as he looked around to gain his bearings. He was in a dingy hotel in the town of beginnings, as he looked to the right, memories of what happened started flooding back to him. He may have dreamed of a time before being trapped in the death game, the time when he was the simple soldier Nathaniel, but the reality of his current situation hit him like a fist in a mosh pit.

His fingers rubbed Spencer's back. Happy to see his lover in what he could consider as the new world. His determination to keep the two of them alive to finish the game sinking into his very core.  Weed laid back in bed to let his lover sleep some more. As the memories of the past floated about in his head. Spencer may not have been the first person Weed met in SAO. Spencer was however the last person he met before he logged in. “If things were different and I pushed login time till later. We would have never gotten trapped inside. I owe you an apology for that. The only one you may get from me.” Weed whispered to his love. His cow ears flickering about. As he waited for the sun to rise and a brand new day to start in Aincrad.