[PP-F1] Secret Medicine [Haine]

Minato was taking a relaxing day near a huge lake surrounding by beautiful trees. Laying against a tree with a paper in his hand and from the looks of it, it was a quest about some kinda secret medicine that needed to be retrieved from some large blooming flower called Little Nepent. Minato couldn't take his eyes off the paper since it had something about a new sword. The "Anneal blade". Sounded pretty interesting to Minato.

Though at his current level there was no way he'd be able to defeat a rare large plant. Then suddenly, Minato heard noises that sounded like footsteps. He quickly stood up and rolled up the quest paper and stuck the paper in his back pocket. He peeked around the tree to see who it was an it was a young blue haired girl.

From just looking at her you could tell she was probably popular. She was even cute. "Should I ask her for help...?" he wondered as he walked towards her he noticed her symbol was different from his. She was a player killer. Minato fell backwards onto his butt and started to crawl backwards hoping the girl didn't notice. "Crap...." he grunted while getting up.

Haine sighed as she explored the ever so familiar area yet again. "This floor never ceases to change right Yue?" she quietly said as she looked over at her familiar. "Yes.. it never does change here.." the white wolf replied. When the bluenette passed by, she had seen a boy around her age doing an action that seemed much similar to hiding. She would cautiously walk up to him and smile.

"Are you.. alright there? And don't mind my cursor.. I'm friendly.. please don't fear me!" she exclaimed before looking at the ground, her eyes under her bangs as she gritted her teeth. "WHY IS HE SCARED OF MEEE?! I-I'm super nice aren't I? O-OH STUPID CURSOR!" she mentally whined.

Minato could hear the talking and right as he was getting up he noticed the girl was right in front of him. Minato jumped backwards into a tree making him flinch a little. "I-I'm fine..." he stuttered while listening to the bluenette. "How can I not mind your cursor? You're a killer.... Please don't hurt me. I don't want to die."

He whined as he dropped to one knee and pleaded the young girl. The young boy looked up at her with his strange red and orange eyes along with his bushy golden orangish hair. The boy was literally shaking because of the figure before him. Am I gonna die? He asked himself.

She grimaced slightly under her bangs before looking over at him with a now calm face. "You do not need to bow down to me.. Do I have any reason to even desire killing you? You haven't done any wrong doing nor have you angered me.. so there is nothing to worry about!" she giggled as she strangely moved from a slightly irritated face to a cheerful one with an upbeat tone. This was only one of her actions that seemed to bewilder others.. all of her strange actions were uncalled for.. and made others wonder about her.

Minato noticed the girls facial expression change. Did she normally act this way? Is she really not here to kill me? He asked himself while panting slightly as he began to stand up. He looked away embarrassedly. "Im sorry...it's not like I would know considering your a player killer and that's what they do. They kill... I was just frightened a bit. That's all." he calmly said, looking over in a different direction to avoid looking at the girl standing before him. "Um....I've gotta get going somewhere." he slowly stated.

She stepped in front of him and decided to give him a nice lecture. "I do not kill for fun. I simply hunt those who try to kill others for no reason.. kind of like those criminals who raise their blades on innocents. For the money.. and the satisfaction. But that makes me a PK according to Sword Art Online. Now if you could just reconsider your thoughts.. I'm sure you can get along with me better.." she said before sighing and facepalming. But her fuse broke, and a part of her old self came in as she practically tackled him over. "B-BUT PLEASE BE MY FRIENDD!!!!! We could have so much fun playing tag! A-And.. r-rock skipping oooohhh!! Heehee!" she chirped as she blushed slightly and her eyes sparkled. But she just noticed her actions and she pulled back slightly as she sweat dropped. "I-I'm so sorry! Did I break a bone! I'm so.. c-clumsy.." she sulked childishly before standing up and offering him her hand. "Please.. let's be friends! My name is Haine.. its nice to meet ya'!" she smiled sweetly, confusing him with her creepy personality changes.

As he was about to walk away the bluenette stepped in front of him and began lecturing him like he was in some kinda class and she was the teacher. He sighed. "So you don't kill people for fun and you other player killers who kill players like me? Instead of killing them...isn't their like a jail here? Couldn't you just lock them away instead of killing them? " he didn't understand what she meant but right after he finished speaking she basically tackled him to the ground. "AHHHH Don't kill me!!! PLEASE!!!" he shouted before he got a chance to hear what she yelled. "Be your friend? Rock skipping and tag? Huh...?" he noticed her blush and he saw the sparkle in her eyes which made him turn slightly red himself. As she pulled away he looked up at her and looked at her hand which she was reaching toward him. He silently grabbed her hand while she helped him up. She was really confusing Minato. He began looking like he was sorta sick. He started to sweat a bit. "Its f-fine.. Don't w-worry bout i-it." he watched her mouth while it started to spread into the sweetest smile. He knew deep down in his heart that she was a good person. But he couldn't understand why she was orange. "Y-yeah, friends sound good. My name is Minato. Nice to meet ya..." he blushed slightly as his hand gently rubbed the back of his neck.

She sighed inwardly. "Good! He didn't run away.. I-it gets super duper lonely.." she inwardly sniffled. "Minato? That's a super cool name! It has such an awesome ring to it! Mi-na-to~!" she would childishly chirped before standing on her tippy toes and poking his nose before she tilted her head to the side. "Rock skipping is the amazing art of making a rock skip in a pond... ehee I never knew what it was called.. so I call it that!" she exclaimed as she cutely puffed her cheeks. "So what do ya' want to play?" she asked as she clasped her hands. She was having an inward argument with herself over whether this was a good idea or not. She was always told she would die acting this way.. but being this way made her so happy inside.. just one day to fool off wouldn't hurt...maybe.

He started to mess with his collar making it pop up more to get his mind off of being nervous. "Minato is a cool name? It's alright. I think your name is super cute." he quickly covered his mouth with his hand. He blushed slightly when she poked his nose gently. Why was she acting so different? It's like she has a split personality. Either that or she's just a child inside. He thought to himself, making no type of eye contact with her. "Rock skipping, huh? Maybe we could do that together one day." he looked over at her right as she puffed her cheeks in a cute way he quickly started to talk so he would avoid blushing. "Um, I can't really play with you today. Unfortunately I have to go finish this quest so I can get the Anneal blade. As scared as I am...I have to do something....this crappy gear won't last long." you could see the fear written all over him. He started to feel tense.

"I THINK IT IS. And r-really? Thanks!" she smiled. But then she would go on about all the fun things they could play, until Minato spoke again. She moved up to him and whispered in his ears. "Psst.. I'm only in the process of getting some cool gear.." she admitted before squeezing her eyes shut. But then she quickly opened them up again. "C-Can I help you with your quest? It would be awesome if I could!" she nodded. But then she immediately looked down at her simple curved blade and started screaming curse words as she threw it at random trees like a Russian on steroids.

"Yes, really." he smiled. When Haine moved closer to Minato his eyes widened and he began to turn red when she whispered in his ear. "Couldn't you have just said that from the distance you were at?" he started stretching his arms out while breathing in and out. "Yeah, you can help me if you want. I wouldn't mind the company. Besides...I'll feel a lot better with you coming." after speaking he saw Haine look at her curved sword and threw it at a tree and started cursing like a crazy animal. Minato jumped behind a tree and peeked out from behind it to see what Haine was doing. "Uh..." he started to sweat a bit.

She sighed before grabbing a chunk of hair and tugging it slightly before she looked over at him. "Oh yeah.. let's just g-go now.." she said quietly before quickly snatching her blade and looking over at him, patiently waiting for him to step out and say something or take action in the quest. Awkward silence happened..

His face appeared to continue looking tensed up. "Uh....right." he started to walk in the direction where the quest needed to be taken place at. It was a ways from where we were but we'd get there in no time really. Minato felt the awkwardness as they walked together. He wondered if this was a good solution. Bringing a random player killer with him on a quest. Alone. Minato started to sweat a little and his hair started to stick to his forehead. The poor guy looked scared for his life. He silently walked ahead.

Haine walked down the wooded-like areas and hummed as she looked around. But then she froze in her tracks as she heard a bunch of howling and roars. She shrugged as she looked over at Minato. "Whoo! Mob-mob territory it is! Don't worry about a thing.. we'll get you your blade splickity quick!" she nodded before drawing her sword as she saw a huge path of vines. She took the lead and slashed vines that she saw in front of her. "VINES! And more- W-WOAH!! There's one huge arse ditch!" she exclaimed as she started watching the ground, stepping over traps and ditches with wide eyes.