[PP|F06] To New Friends... <<Feeding your Enemy>>

Lucas stands, staring out at his new home, the one he had been forcefully leased and contracted to stay in. Breaking said lease would cost him his life. Being a tenant, however, wasn't so displeasing as most would have you believe. He watched as the sun rose and set every night, and he was finally up to the sixth floor, a long way from the inn he stayed in nightly. His armor wasn't required for such a visit, so today he just carried a spear on his back, with rags covering his body as if he was a boy in the streets of New York, not a warrior wanting to sacrifice his well being for the others trapped in this game with him.

(OOC: His outfit)

Spoiler

Yoosung transparent background PNG cliparts free download | HiClipart

Plain clothes for a plain boy, though somehow he had managed to grab the attention of an old gypsy walking through the streets. She spoke nonsense to the child, but he understood. Use a pouch of treats to claim a familiar as his own and use it to keep himself company... to keep himself safe. "Thank you, I will go find one now." A blushing young boy would smile and turn, walking across the square to the edge of the town, hoping to find his way into the field and claim an awesome pet for his safe keeping.

Valentine was enjoying the humid lushness of floor six. It felt warm enough that even his Familiar Sherry was not huddled away into her room. The little white cobra was on top of his head flicking her tongue at the passing surroundings. He passed by a pretty big root and his attention caught on an underdressed player. He saw the familiar quest giving old lady and was able to put two and two together.

“Hey man. If you are doing the familiar quest I hope you do not mind if I tag along. This floor could be pretty dangerous. You also look a tad bit under equipped to be here. I am a support healer. I can tag along and make sure you don’t die. If you want to talk about anything I am here as well. I have been working on my mental support abilities as well.” Valentine made sure that he was open and approachable. He was unaware of the man's mental state. He mentally started going through all the pamphlets on suicide prevention.

Spoiler

Name: Valentine
Level: 31
HP: 620/620
EN: 62/62

Stats:
Damage: 8
Mitigation: 5
Evasion: 2
ACC: 2
REC: 2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Fury of Sekhmet (Tier 2/Perfect/Curved Weapon)[DMG 3]
Armor: Blood of Sekhmet (Tier 2/Perfect/Light Armor)[EVA 2][REC 1]
Trinket: Smile of Sekhmet (Tier 2/Perfect/Jewelry)[ACC 2][REC 1]

Skills:
Curved Sword [Rank 1]
Light Armor [Rank 1]
First Aid [Rank 5]
Energize
Fishing

Extra Skills:
Familiar Mastery: Healer [Rank 1]
Meditation 
Concentration

Mods:
Hyperactive

Battle Ready Inventory:
Eye of Horus Enamel Pin | Tier 1 Perfect Trinket | ACCURACY III | #145605 ]
Linkshell | Tier 1 Perfect Jewelry | Loot Die III | #172741 ]

Housing Buffs:
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Working: +2 EXP to crafting attempts
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing 

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Valentine: HP: 620/620 | EN: 62/62 | DMG: 8 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 2 | MIT: 5 | REC: 2

Edited by Valentine

Lucas had been minding his own business and walking along his merry way, when suddenly a really tall man approached him. His look was reminiscent of an anime protagonist, but one of those "I'm strong" types not the relatable types. The boy would begin getting flustered, showing the palms of his hands in a very flashy way, his eyes would scan the person in front of him, struggling to get a read on this guy before him. "OH! I'm sorry I'm just really weak. I don't have anything great, so I keep it in my inventory. Up here not much it could do to protect me anyways." He would smile softly and place one of his hands on the back of his neck, "Skim a little off the damage at best." His smile would disappear and his eyes would return to the man before him. "But I guess a healer would be nice to bring along. I wanna be a tank so it'd be good to meet a few healers." His voice was high pitched and a little cracky, but it was obvious he was old enough to have at least gotten his learner's permit.

His spear hanging from his back was all he needed at the time, because if nothing else, he could make the monster angry and draw attention to himself. "Oh yeah! hah, My name's Lucas. What's yours... your username I mean." It was rude to ask someone you met online for their real name when meeting them for the first time, but this game felt so real that Lucas often forgot the etiquette that entailed.

@Valentine

“It is all good. I can tell you both my names, it makes no difference to me. My real name is Dylan.. It has been so long I almost forgot my own name. My gamer name and the one I used the most now is Valentine. Like the American holiday.” Valentine scratched his head. “Well it is an international holiday but a lot of places celebrate it differently.”

As if he realized he was going off on a tangent, Val brought his mind back to the present. “Here this is an item that will help.” Val opened his HUD and placed the Linkshell in the trade menu. “I will want it back after but the marginal help should be useful.”

“Being a tank is a noble profession. Not many have what it takes to be a good one. I hope you have the willpower. Support like me works best when supporting the brave and the strong. Besides, you may be weak now but your growth is limitless.”