[F1-SP] <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>> The First Step

She flushed, and didn't say anything further, merely allowing the man to speak.  "As I was saying, I do have but one more task for you to complete," he spoke as he moved over to a small package that had been sitting on the edge of the desk.  "I was going to run this over myself, but now with you having returned and with me needing to further examine these potions to determine exactly what strength they are, I feel that I should leave this task to you," the man spoke, giving the package to her.

"Who does this go to?" she asked, before she looked at the label on the top. "Oh, Lyle, the blacksmith.  Okay, so I just need to deliver the package and that'll be that?" she asked, and Zakariah gave her a small nod. "Awesome!  Thank you so much!  I'm glad I was able to learn something!" she cheered.

Edited by Astreya
Combat errors
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turning on her heel, she rushed out of the man's home, making sure to shut the door behind her, before she began to hone in on Lyle Tealeaf's location.  She had actually spoken with him before, and so she knew right where he was.  The market place was starting to slowly dwindle down in terms of the people within it, and Astreya paused, taking some of the col she'd gotten from the goblins to actually buy some food, before continuing to head back on her way toward Lyle's shop.

She munched on the pastry as she turned a few corners, before arriving at the man's door.  The heat of the forge could be felt even out here, and she wondered what it was like on the inside.  Still, she shook her head, having only met the man outside before and lifted her hand, rapping on the door a few times to get his attention.

Edited by Astreya
Combat error

The door opened a few moments later and the Blacksmith answered, greeting a potential customer with a small smile.  "You know, it is a shop, you can just come in," the man spoke as he stepped backward, allowing her inside.

She followed him within, and as soon as she was inside, she reached into her satchel and handed him over the package from Zakariah.  "This is from Zakariah.  He was going to deliver it but then had me help with something so now he's busy," the girl spoke, handing it over.

Lyle gave a small chuckle.  "Got it.  He tends to do that whenever he has a delivery to make.  But hey, thanks for the delivery," the man spoke as he moved to take the package and set it on the counter.  "Actually, since you're here, there's something else that I could actually your help with..." the man spoke, and Astreya gave a weary smile.

Bring it on.

Final Wrap-up-

Goblin 1 Loot Roll

30 Col +
ID# 186153 results:
Craft: 2 (20 Col)
Loot: 13 (2 Material)

Total:
50 Col
2 T1 Materials
1 Rare Trinket

---

Goblin 2 Loot Roll

30 Col +
ID# 186160 results:
Craft: 4 (20 Col)
Loot: 5 (2 Material)

Total:
50 Col
2 T1 Materials

---

Goblin 3 Loot Roll

30 Col +

ID# 186154 results:
Craft: 1 (2 Materials)
Loot: 13 (2 Materials)

Total:
30 Col
4 T1 Materials
1 Rare Trinket

---

Goblin 4 Loot Roll

30 Col +

ID# 186155 results:
Craft: 5 (2 Materials)
Loot: 11 (2 Materials)

Total:
30 Col
4 T1 Materials
1 Rare Weapon
1 Uncommon Consumable

-------

Quest Rewards:

- 5 Tier One Health Potions of Rare quality. (+40 HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion of Uncommon quality. (+1 Damage)
- 1 Tier One Over-Health Potion of Special quality. (+50 HP to maximum HP for remainder of thread)
- 2 SP

-------

Thread Rewards:
- 2 SP (2 Pages)
- 1 SP (2.6 Bonus)
- 800 Col (2 pages)

--------------

Final Total:
960 Col
12 T1 Materials
2 Rare Trinkets
1 Rare Weapon
1 Uncommon Consumable
5 Tier One Health Potions of Rare quality. (+40 HP)
1 Tier One Damage Potion of Uncommon quality. (+1 Damage)
1 Tier One Over-Health Potion of Special quality. (+50 HP to maximum HP for remainder of thread)
5 SP