[F1-PP] <<Earning a Living: Performer>> | Aincrad's Got Talent!

Astreya gave a low breath as she poked at the food on her plate, having finally decided to eat again when she was getting hungry enough to do so.  She felt like this was the same thing over and over again.  She would just sort of... float on through things.  She had a goal to get her level up high enough to go and help out on the Front Lines, but she felt like there was going to be more to it than just gaining levels.

She could overhear a few people nearby talking about wanting to get more Materials for their Profession to level it up, and Astreya stood up, slamming her fist down onto the table.  That was it!  Obviously if she could support people with a Profession too, that would surely help out!  She shoved the rest of the pastry into her mouth in one go and stood up, beginning to head toward where the Professions Trainers were located.  

However, in her haste, she didn't exactly watch out where she was going and very nearly collided with someone!

She gave a small gagging sound as she forcibly swallowed the rest of the pastry in her mouth before turning to the other.  "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!  I wasn't really watching where I was going!  Are you okay?"