[PP-F19] Hunting Lions, and answers <<Keep calm and Ki-Raon>>

She would gaze towards the hunter just sadness in her own blue colored gaze able to tell that this is hard for the man before her to grapple with these revelations. Closing her eyes to focus her thoughts down she would think on what was said to help her say something besides just standing there awkwardly unable to say anything from that. After a few moments of silence with herself and letting her mind collect itself she would open her eyes once more to meet the worried gaze of her companion. I don't think you're crazy, but i do find this confusing i can't deny that. It's not impossible either, and not even improbable just surprising. The only question i could even have regarding this entire situation is what did they do outside to cause you to lose your memories, and as far as you can remember did you always not know since day one? Or did this occur at some point like hours, days, months after the initial start. She would say before shaking her head realizing that this is a adjacent issue not the main focus of even what they are talking about as she quickly waves her hands in front of her. Nevermind about that in either case i believe you, you're not crazy, and if someone says you are or tries to treat you badly cause of it i'd defend you no matter who they were or the consequences that would follow. She says with a hardened determination in her eyes not wishing for someone to be treated unfairly just due to something that was outside their control in any aspect. She would hold onto her teleport crystal in hand encase another flower lion spawned, or if they decided to go back the main settlement via teleportation. However, until the hunter decided their course she would just be content to follow to make sure he got back safely. Not really knowing herself if he'd get back safely otherwise with how distraught he looks and is acting from her perspective.

Edited by Hestia
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He shook his head when she asked him how far he could remember.  It was rather easy to pinpoint when his memories stopped, it was..

Spoiler

Ḧ̸̨̨͕͎̮̪͓͇̫͓͍͉͕̩̫̺͗̈́̑͛̈́̓̓̒͗̑̈̇́̅̒̂͋̍̀͐͘e̷̛̼̖̭͂̓̑̈͊̾̂̈́̀͋̅̕͜ͅy̶͕̼̫̳̮̱̤̲̯̖̻̱̰̆̒,̸̝̯̻̥͓̞̆̏̍̆̎̾͑͑̉̒̍͐̚͘ ̵͕̙̻̗̭͚̦̀̎̋w̵̡̟̫̰̑̀̔̔̓́̃̒̓̽͂̋͆̓̒͛͝͝h̶̛̛̛͕̳̽̒̄͆̂̎̈́̏̃͑͝ả̴̪̜́̀̒͋̍͜ţ̷̧͈́̈́̾͑̆̋̀̊͘͜͝ ̵̨̡̛̩̘̹͙͚̦͉̗̮̺͓̻͂̊̀̅̇͑͒̀́̃́̐̃̚͜͠a̴͇̹̠̩̫̳̪̫͔̳̅̾̂͗̀̔̌̓͂͜ͅr̵̯̀̄̓͛̏̈͒́͊̃̐̃̑͛͊̐̐̾̆̆̕͝e̷̛̛̜͕̓̅̍̍̋̓̽̾̃̌͆́̀̒̈̔͐͆̚ ̴̢̙͎̯͚͙͖͉͕̺̦̘̏͗̈́͒͗ͅy̸̢̹͔̩̝̰̤̯̺̗̎͂̑̈́̎̒́͑͌̈́̒̓̉͑͊̈́͆̚̚͜͝͝ǒ̶̢̧̡̪̝̼͕͎̬͕͉̙̹͔̩͇̭͓̝̙͛̏̏̆͛͂̍̿͛͠͝͠͠ͅu̵̢̼̖͈̹̘̫͉͙̻͈͇̪͐̽̈́̏̅̽̈́̈́̂̇́̓͂̉̓̎̀̚͜͜͝ ̷̧̦͓͙̙͚͚̘̠͓̱͔͉̻̲̟̯̱̱̪̠̐̓͆̇̾̉̓̓̾̍͘̚͘͜͝d̸̡̧̟̥̳͓͓͚̤̤͚̫͈̣̗͇̲̲́̐̉ơ̴̖̩̦̲̞̬̙͕͖̼͓̈̀̉̽̆̌î̷̼͙̦̩̓̂͊̆͌̓͑͆̏͋͂̊͘n̴͖̤̖͍̣͐̓̏̈́͊̓̓̿̀̈́̽̄̄͊̎͂͐͂̋̓̒͘g̴͔̹͈͓͔̙̔̚͜ ̷̫̝͖̗̰̼̃̈́̊̎̑͑ơ̸̡̡̡̢̘͓͙͉͉͉̫̦̜̳̺͚̈́̀͑͐͗̈̄̍̿̆̈̍͑̈́̔̏̽̈́͘͘͘͜͝n̸̢̥̮̫͖̿̄̾͑̒́̃͌̋̎̃̑͝ ̸̢̡̡̛͇̹̬̬͚̫̣̪͇̙̞̯̩̎̃͐̈͑́́͑͋̀̆̽͗̚̚͠ͅẗ̵̢̢̛͚̰̦̯̺̦̼̳̣̘̖̣͍̯̞̽̽͂̅̃̊̊̇̾̈́̓̇̿͗́͜͝h̵̢̖̲͔̮̗̭͚̰͖͇͚͔̦̺̲͍̤̾͆̍͗͂̒͌̾͋͂̀̓́̊́̚͜ê̵̡̠̜̦̱͚̘̍͌̒ ̵̡̰̜͈͇͍͚̰̪̜̥̋̾̈͒́̏̓̌͋́̒́̅̕͘͝͝͠͝ͅg̴̡̨̙̖̼̗̳̮̱̬̠̒̃͌͒͑̋̂͆́ͅr̷̼̤̯̿͒͑̊̾̀̔̃̍̈̉̈́̄́͆̕̕̕̚͘͘̕͜͝o̶̙͚͓͔̯̊͌̅͘ủ̶͖͔̳͖̪̳̹̼̘̼̲̐͆͂̊̓͗̄̕͜͠ͅn̶̡̛̛͇͖̻͓̬̯̫̈́͐͌̐̈́̎̓̉̊̈́̆̚d̷̡̧̡̥͚̹̪̝͍̫̭̫̦͚̭̪̗͉̯̰͙̎̆͛̊̒̓̀?̸̡̡̻̥̮̩̙̭̙͎̳̟̹͖̼͉̩̫͎̮̓̂̓́ͅ
̷͍͊̍̔̽̾̒̋͘͠À̷̢̲̫͙̘̟̰̻̼͕̒͜ŗ̵̢̡̨̜̝̼̗͓͓̼̩̗̖̯͓͈̄̊̐͆̐͌̋͜ȩ̴͖͓̙̥̯̖̙̼͉̙̟̘̦̹̘̞̥͎͐͊͒͆̒͗́̀̄̉̎̽ ̷͚̙̙̭̙̲̳̥̼̒̌̐̈́̅̊̈́̀͒̃̈́͘̕͝y̴̧̨̨͉̺̙̺̪̖͎̫͖̺̭̺̖̗̜̬̔̆͂̽̃̌̀̓̌̈́̎̐̀͆̓̅̕̚͠͝ͅơ̸͔͉̗̣̺̦̟̟̱̈̍̏̂̿͒̽̐͑̊̚͘ṵ̷̢͔̜̲̝̲̘͇̞͓͊͊͌̆͒̈́̾̒̓͑͊̅͠ ̷͔̘͚́̈́̎̿̇̂̍͛̀̔͆͝͠͝ͅō̵̧͕̱͔̗̩̩k̴̡̡̧̨̛̖͕̟͈̝̥̠͎̭͓̮̗̟̣̀̽͊̒̈́̿̉͐̽̕̕͜ą̸̨̛͔̺̤͇͖̟̖̩̞͉̝̬͓̫̯̙̿̉́̀̑́͐͒̌͑̿͂̄͋̓̽͘͘͘͜͝ÿ̴̡̡̡̝͙̠͈͎̤̩̹͙̯̹̲̘̜̹̩̈̀̅̍͒͐̽̔͛͂̍͠ͅ?̴̡̧̧̛̰̰̤͓̰͔͔̙̺̯̗͓̱̤̫̲̺̣̓̎̊͂̅̆̃͠ ̴̞̺̦̤͓̯͓̤͕̦̜̥̦̮̦͛̀̈̈́͗̓͑͘̕͜ ̷̧̧̨̛̛̪̫̮̬̹͓̗͖͇̙̝͍̗͓̻̔̅̓̇̃̌̈́̏͂́͒͌͋͋̌͜͝W̸̡̨̢̳͖̤̼͈̭͔̮̍̇̌̽͛́͌̀͝ẖ̷̨̧̦̬̖̟̬̲͋͛͂͌͒̀̑̂̉͋̄̀̕ẏ̸̢̜̺͔̼̞͙̙͓̳͖̗̬̥͙͕͉̱̦̲͖̳͓̋͑̔̌̊͊̽̾̉̅͐͘͝ ̷̘̰̰̫̼͔͉͎̖̤̺̰̰̳̘̰͗̒̀͛̅̽̇̌̿͗͂̍̃͐̒̃͝͠ą̵̢̛͉̝̹͈̟̟͇͖̬̭̜̞͍̣͙̥̼̗̹̤̾̍̿̿̍̉̀̊̂͊̾̎̓̒̒̑͐̕͜͝ŕ̸͙̤͉͕̺͔̱̗͓̼̲̳͚̮̟̣̩̫͖̦̈́̓͆͑̈́̓̋͘é̵͎̰̩̘̹̯͍͇̮̹̺̜͎̘̫̙̺̭͇̺̮͜͜ǹ̸̡̨̢̹̰̹͔̠̳̲̞̦̮̺͕̜̱̦́̀̃̓͂̈̈́͛̏̋́͘̕̚͘͠͠͠͝͠ͅ'̸̡̭͖̺͍͉̘͎̞͍̜͎͓̺̝̞̇̎̃̒̾͑̂̉̒͐͋͜͜ţ̶̗̱͔̙͉̥̩͓͉̲͎̲̫̤̼̣̪̄̇̑͂͆̓̏̏͐̽̊̄̽͌̚͜͜͜ ̴̢̨̡̧̮̣͎̫̱̠̘̠͚̲̺̗̳͉́̀̋͂͋͋̎̀̊̒́͋̎y̵̨̬͇͔̱̬͉̱̜͙̬̼̹̬͖͚͇̐͜ͅo̶̧̢̡̠͖̫̭̙͎̟͍͔͇̲͖̳̾͗̑͂̍͐͊̅͒͒̐́̂̌̋͒͋͊̓̚͘ͅu̵̪͕̮̗͆̈́͌͊̀̉͆͂͋̈́̓̍͋́̄̀̓͆̽̕̚̚͜͠ͅ ̴̬̜̞̏̽̊̽͗͗̇̈́̔̈́̒͌͑̀̐̏̑̏̂͘̚͝͠m̸̡̧̖̯̥̟͎̘̭̩̼̫̰̠͇̘͚͛̑̓̓͛̈́̀̕͜͜͝ͅơ̷͚͎̤̱͋̃̂̃͂́̃̓̉͊̋͌̔̑͛̓̌̈̍̒́̕͜v̷̢͈̈̊̇̃ͅǐ̴̯̖̤̜͌̔̽̆̌̑̋̔́͆́͘̕͠n̸̢̛͉̻̫̼͕̯̲͔͌͆̽̋̈́̋͆̈́͋̎̈̈͑͑̂̽̋͐͒̾͘͠g̶̛̟͇͈̪̙͗͗̃͊̒͝͝ͅ?̷̢̫̮̳̲̲͎̤̺̙̦͆̔̏̌̈́͊̂͂̓̈͐̈͆̀͒̃̽̊̎̽͘
̷̡̡̧̼̖̗̲͙̜̪̰̙͈̎͂͑͘Ḥ̵̢̛̛̏̽̓̒̾̾͑͊̿̊̀͌ȩ̸̨̧̮͉̖̠͎̰̟͖̺̻͎̘̺̟̱̂͋̑͗̔̑͆̀̾ý̶̨̪̼̝͍̣̱͖́͆̀̇́̓͒́͆̒̄͗͛̆͊̈́̕̕͠͝͝͝ ̷͔̀̔͌͐̊͂͆͝g̸̢̡̧̰͖͕̝̲̣̱̻͙̲̲͉̫͕̺͙͊͛̊̂̄́̃͜ͅu̸͓̭͗̊̋̃̽͊̇͂̿̓̃͊͑̈̊̐̐̌̑͘͘͘͝ỹ̴̧̩͎̬̻̞̋̎̈́́͘͜ŝ̵͈̹͖͎̬̭͓̠͇̦̜͓̯̞̪̹̣̽́̿͜ͅ!̶͉͋͐̄̍̾͐̓̓̒͛͌̅̃̿͆̽̓̋͊͐̚͠ ̷̨̨̛͔̖̗̰̫̤͚͈̭̫̼̬͓̲͔̱̓͛͊͐͋̑̋̊̄̐̅̒̐̂̈̑͛̍̽̕͠͠ͅͅ ̸̡͈̤̪̬͍̺̠̯̮͕̠͚̤̫̹̣͈̺̹̀̒̄͗̿̅̅H̸̨̢̗̞̼̺͔̺̰͎̲̠̪͙̺̗͖͓̫͔̐̉́͝ȩ̶̢̧̛͍̗̼̮̲̹͚̯̈́̓͛̾͌̇̊͛̓̈̆͂̋̉̕̕͘͜͝l̸̡̝̖̫̩͔͍͙̮͔̤͎͚̥̳͍̳͗͐͒̆̎́͘͜͝͠p̴̨̤͉̯̪̬̟̭̺̞̣̹̬̯̐̄̆͐͂̄̔́̌͛̚͝͠ͅ ̸̡̧̢̢̼̜͍̙̺̲̬̞͖̞̤̓̐͂͗́̍͛̂͌͒̈́̓̃͒̈́̑̀̚m̶͉͕̘͖̬̲̝͈̺̲̽̒͋͋͆̓̊̽͊̅̃̍̈́̔̓͛̐͐̇͘̚͝͝ͅe̸̝̳͍̋̋̽̒́̕͠ ̴̢̡̛̺͚̲̟̺͍̘̝͙̲̫͇̣̜̪̝̰͋̏̍͊͗̈́̾̆̾́̐͌̾̉̄̽̈́͘͠͝ǫ̶̮͎̩̝͉̤̱̗̺̜͑̊̔̔̔̂̓̓͒̿̀̚͠͠ų̴̢̛̗̭̲̠͎̰͇͚͇͓̗͍̝͓̇̊̍͑̈́̀̎͆̄͋̓̊͒̓̓͗̒̒͒͛̕ͅṱ̸̨̡̨͓̼̟̜̰̭̩̺̣̹̱̣́͑̌̿̄̇͗͌͌̅̍̐͘!̸͍̍͊́̋͛́̀́͗͆̃̕͝͠

A twinge in his eye as he tried to remember to a specific point in time, but all he got was mental exhaustion.  There was only one point in that that he could remember though, without any issues.

"I can, at least, remember a few months in.  I was standing in the fields of the first floor.  Going out to hunt my first..."

Spoiler

O̶̧̭͍͍̫̗̤̼͚̓̇̌͛̾͑͛͋̀̍̚͜͝ḩ̷̹̥̟͕͈̫͔͔͓̓ͅ,̶͈͂͌̈͊̏͊̔̽̅̆̕ ̴̼̀͑̂̀̍̌͋̽̿̀̓̕l̶̛̜͍̫̙̬̝̲̙̉̑̒͘͘̚o̵̘̾͒̍ǫ̷̰͉̞̦̥̻̻͈̯̣͓̓̒̓̄̓͐̀̔̊̚̚̕͝ͅk̸̡̗̯͚͇̬̫̣̍͂!̸̧̧̢̻̗̣̲͆͆̾̒̀̐͘͝ ̴̢̧̫̜̫̗̹̀̓͋͆̐͂̈̾̓̇͌ ̷̝̩̖̜̊͋̔̏͆̑̅̚H̷̨̩͔͔̮͚͋̌͊͊̔̅̑̀̚͘ḙ̷̡̭͍̩̬͔͉̾͑͌͌̑ ̴̭̪̰̲̮͑̋̿̎͑͝c̴̹͉̳̗͂̏̾̍͆̓̚̕͠ą̶̧̨̛̘̼̥̥̠̦͎̂̐̽̂̂n̴̨̫͕͓̟̮̉̄͋̾ ̶̙͎̬͚̃͆̄̀̕m̶͓͚̰͔̠̟͉͈͕̝͚͇̪̃̅͆̽̇̔̎̆̏̈͝o̴̼̖͔̝̺͉͍̞͑̑̂̀̔͘̚͠v̷̝͍̜͆e̶̲͕̲̲͍̞̖̮̞̰̱̦͂̅ ̷̡̢̝̯͚͈̝̣̻͖̫̥̋̽n̴̨̖͚̩̣̩͕͔͙̹̏̓̎͒́̈̔̂̋̽̔͐̕ô̸̲̾̈́͐͘͝͠w̸̨̗͙̲̺͕̱̙̩̿́̇͆̋͗͂̍!̸̛̛͉͖̖̺̌̈́͐̽̈̍̽̃ ̴̢̝̹̱̜͇́̊̀̌̋̓̂͗̀̈͜͝ͅ ̵̧̛̥̺̫̞̖̼͎̹̲̭̫͙G̵̨̻̱̱͓͙͉͕̳̔͑̈́̐̋̒ṙ̵̯̙̩̰̤̮͕̤͈̺̮̪̕e̶͍͔̰͎͌̉̂͊͊͐̆̈́͐͜͝͝a̸̢̨̧̱͕̤͖͔̻̥̘̮͔̋̀̀̎̀͛͐͋̿͘͝͠ţ̵̡̮̦̙͎͕̦̬̫̹̘̿̏́͠ͅ ̸̡̰̜͓̞͎̘́̀ͅj̵̧̢̛̦̝̜̺̘̖̓̒̂̀̓̈́̌̈́̌̿̕͝ô̵̧̢͔͍̮̬̪̙̯̠̝͜b̸̫̎̌̅̉͝,̷̬̏͝ ̸͉͕͈̣͉̰̞̫̬̲͎̜͘͜Ḽ̸͔̰̩̦̗̠͙̟͖̑͑́̅̆̒͠ú̷̡͙̬̪̭̲̩̯̥͉͎̱̀̍͛̿̓͜v̷͔̟̦̜̭͚̹̯̼̮̔͛̃̇̃̿͛̐̎͊͜͝a̷̛͇͚̞̮͎̯̣͙̤̭̫̙̅̽̇̂̅̾̓̎͛̆͘ͅ!̵̧̧̞͙̙̩͍͕̺̩͔̮̼̀͝
̴̡̻͙͙̠̗͉̖̓Ẁ̶̡͇̣̹̬̃̄̋͂̐͘ḥ̵̡̨̯̔̑̐̀͑͂́̌̇́͝͠͝a̴̘̜̟̪̟̯͎͕̫͑͂͒̀̀̈͌̽̌͋ť̶̡̳̮͓ ̷͎͎͕̜̖̓̏̉͒̽͐̊́̽͒̈̕̚c̸̙̲̣̰̎̅̉̇̅͘ą̵̟̘̟̟͉͍̹͈̾͋͑͛̓̂̈́̆́̅͛̑̂n̸͙̬͎̹̜̻̦͍̉̃͂ ̵̛̖̣̣̮̯̣̄̾̐́̀͘ͅḬ̷̹̋̾̂̉̓͆͂͌̚ͅ ̶̯̬̥̣̬̱̏̆͂ͅs̶̢̡̻͈͎̳̳͠ạ̴͍̭͛̀ỳ̵͓͓̖̑̓̀̏̚͜!̷̨̭͙̮͙̝̐͐̿ ̶̨͍̤͍̤͔͍̬̮̑̉̂̓̿ ̵̧̫̹͍̤̠̭͋͐̈́́͝ͅI̴̼̘͚̳̻̣͌̉͑͗͑̈́͆͒̕͠ ̸̛͙̎̏̑̈́̃͒̊̆͑̉̊͝w̵͇̦̒̈͂̽̀̊̑̓̔͋ą̵̬͉̬̞̼̘̘͈̅̓̉̔̾͋̅͛͐̕͠s̷͈̺̦̬̓́̒́̓̒̉̈́̚ ̶̻̳̙͈̐̆̏͆̐̓̓o̵̧̲͕͕̻͂̒̃̍̅n̷̛̮͓̜̹̈̒͆́̎̅̈́̿́̈́̒͘c̷̼̩̳̳̣̻͛̀̇̔̽̐̌̔̏͜͠e̷͔̗͉̓̄́̃͑̈́͘̚ ̷̩̘̟̥̪̖̞̗̯̓͊̊͐͠a̶̧̡͕͕̭̞̹͖͖̗̻̭͆̔̃̊̈̆̋̔̽̆͝ ̴̡̢̲̞̩̗̼̅̈̊̽̋̋̈̉̈́̈͘ń̵̢̛̤͔͕̝̜͈͚̬͕ų̵̖̖̻̑́͛͠r̶̤͇͖̥̟̪̟͎̝̯͚̍͐̔͜ͅŝ̵̛̪̜̝̼̫͓̭̔̽̀͊̔͌̓́͒̀͘ͅͅȩ̶̛̞̝̣̺͉̜̭͈͉͋̅͆͆̉͘.̵̢̧̩͔͚̀͌

"..first boars.  I nearly died, if it wasn't for another player that helped me out."

He began recalling everything from before his time with the Crimson Blades.  There wasn't much to tell, as he didn't really venture too far from the first floor, until he ventured through the First Floor Labyrinth with Mack, Seul, and Xion.  He mentioned meeting Xion before with another player, Jevi.  Talking to the shop owner, Iggy, and her rise to now owning a tavern on the 11th floor.  Meeting a boy while having a smashing drink.  Helping a girl find her courage to survive.  All of these were the start of Hirru's journey, as he had already told Hestia the rest long before.

"It's weird, you know.  Through out all of that, people remark about my hair.  About how unusual it is.  I named myself the Jade Hunter for this hair, and my knack for finding treasure."

Spoiler

W̷̠͗͝h̴̠̣͒̄a̸̜͎̾͝ẗ̵̢͍́̀ ̴̯̋a̴̠͔̽̈́r̵͚̞͗͒ę̶̒ ̷̢̣̃͠ỳ̶̯̣̎o̴̖̍̉ų̷͇͝ ̸̨̑d̸̛̳̭̈ö̵̠́͘ḭ̷͕̎̽n̵̯͎͋͆g̴̼͒?̷̢͒
̶͉̲́̿C̶͘ͅo̶̠̰̊l̵̢̍o̸̡̱̍̾r̶̲̔i̴̱̙͑n̸̖̙͋g̴̯̻͑ ̶̤̹͒̈́ö̴͙͚́u̵̥̺̐ṛ̷̒ ̸͉͕͗͑h̶̙͗̊a̴͎̞̒̓i̵̫͊ŗ̶̈́!̷̠͓̾ ̶̰̣͘ ̷͙̎́W̴̛͉̫ẖ̵̤͒̌ā̶̼̖ṱ̴͊́͜ ̵̗͓̈e̵̜̔̋͜l̶̠̈́͝s̴͕͈̏ē̸̼̕?̴͖̀ ̶͎͎͛ ̶̭͛̇T̴͕̔̽h̷̨͖̍̃i̶̛̎ͅś̵͓ ̵̰̉c̸̰̑͌o̵̜͊u̴̘͆͜͠l̸͈̏͘d̶̻̥͊ ̷̙̑̓b̸̩̋̆é̴̞͌ ̸̼̀́o̶͍͕̾̇ú̸̜̈r̴̙̩͋̈́ ̷̛̟̈́s̸̤̤̋͆ï̴͓͘g̷̝̃̂n̶̩̰̊ ̷̦̿̎ơ̶̬f̷̜̘́͂ ̴̭͊̽f̷̼͛̒r̶̯͇̃i̶̡̗͑͘ḛ̵͆n̴̮̐͜d̸̞̈̍s̴͙͒̑ẖ̵͆i̸̛̟p̶̳̖̔ ̵̠͋̓ā̵̝͊s̶̙̕ ̵͚̹̌w̴̤͒e̶̢̧̊ ̸̞́ṃ̵͊o̶̱̊͠v̸͕͍̈́e̵͚͙͛ ̵̨̣̀ä̶̹́̓ļ̵̭͂ő̵̖̼̆n̷̹͓͌ǧ̵̛͖̬.̸̖̠͛
̵̞̆S̵̞̃̇ḙ̴̔e̴̹̗͌͠ ̷͍̭̓̄ā̴̱̱l̷̮͌̕l̶͚͒͆ ̵͉̝̓d̴̬̬̂̔o̷͎͖͒̚n̸̪͝e̷̘͇͐.̷̯̳̔

'You look good in green hair.  Our good luck charm.'

More tears ran down his face, but they were unconscious to the hunter.  For a slight moment, he pictured an older girl in dark pink hair, but there was no face.  Her voice was soft and sweet.

"So that's why?  For luck, huh.  Some luck that has been."

He sobbed out to himself, as he pulled a strand of his green hair down to eye level.  Through them, he could see Hestia waiting on him.  He let go of his hair and smiled.

"I'm good now, and thank you for listening to me.  Wanna try something more loot heavy?  I.. is that a chest under your foot?"

He said while looking upon Hestia.  He saw a weird glint from his search procs.

[191090] [LD: 10+8=18] Chest Found

Edited by Hirru

She would tilt her head when hearing of the first thing of what he could remember the idea of dying to a boar being rather foreign to the girl who hadn't experienced that time where the game was that difficult. Who had been from the sounds of it lucky enough to be apart of it where things got easier over time and especially to at least herself in regards to being able to tank any hit that would come at her. She would listen to Hirru's story just nodding her head and being there for him not interrupting once herself able to remember most of the names that got said with the only exception being whoever this Iggy person was. Though she can't help but look at him with surprise when hearing that he named himself rather then it being given towards him. Going to question that before seeing the tears that comes from him and once more finding herself stuck in place. Wanting to ask questions to get to try and understand more, and the realization that maybe she might be overstaying her welcome by pushing the hunter to recall more. Moving her hand forward slowly and hesitantly she rests a hand upon the hunter's shoulder trying her best to hide how indecisive and uncertain she is about all of this.

It's okay to cry Hirru. She offers as her only words speaking softly towards the hunter uncertain of what else to say as she would then glance back in the direction of the main settlement as she would hand him one of her tp crystals. When hearing his offer to continue hunting she just nods her head. If you feel okay enough to continue HIrru i don't mind doing so, but if you need a small break after talking about this we can do so. She offers back towards the hunter letting him decide what they do next. Her gaze then diverts towards the chest and takes out from her inventory one of her gold keys and hands it to the hunter allowing him to open the chest.

[9 gold keys left in inventory.]

"Thanks, but I've done enough crying for one day.  I just remembered something a little important, is all.  Though, I think I should turn in for the day.  Too much excitement for one day.  If anything, I'll probably see how the twenty third floor turned out."

Hirru took the key from Hestia, not expecting to be put on the spot for unlocking the chest itself.  Slowly, the hunter dug up the chest from underneath where Hestia was.  When he finally got it out, the hunter put the key into the slot and awaited the bounty that it would bestow, or be attacked by a mimic.  He had heard a few players got attacked by one once.  Hopefully, he didn't have to do any more fighting today.

Opening the chest, it was filled was a large assortment of items.  It looked like some armor set, a few consumable items, a few materials, and a fine assortment of Col.

"I think this will do nicely.  Wanna head back?"

[191092] [LD: 18+2] Gold Key used +2 LD = 20
2850 Col,
8 Materials,
[191092] T3 Perfect Heavy Armor <Unidentified>
[191092] T3 Rare Consumable <Unidentified>

Summary

Spoiler

Thread Complete
Hestia - Wordcount + 400 Col
Hirru - Standard + 400 Col

Quest Complete
Daytime Reward
-Hirru only-
2500 Exp
8000 Col
15 Materials -Gave to Hestia-
<<Photosynthesis>> -Both Hestia and Hirru gain-

Looted Rewards
10 Mats
5850 Col

Hestia
Word Count = 7677
Document Link
12*(7650/50)= 1836 Exp
3% Gain = 55 Exp
10% Col per Exp = 189 Col
Total EXP= 1891 EXP
Total Col = 3185 Col
Total Mats = 20 Mats

Hirru
Standard = 1600+2500=4100 Exp
3% Gain = 123 exp
10% Col per Exp = 422 Col
Total EXP = 4223 Exp
Total Col = 11446 Col
Total Mats = 5 Mats

[191089] T3 Rare Trinket <Unidentified>

NIGHT:

ID191117 | LD18 | Unique Skill for Hirru.