[F3-PP] <<Search for the Hoya>> | Follow The Left-Hand Wall!

This was one of the times where there might be a real disconnect between Zero and Astreya, if only because of the fact that she knew very little about gaming, or through that, gaming culture.  As Zero brought up 'Leroy Jenkins,' the girl's head slowly tilted to the side in her own confusion regarding the existence of such an individual.  "Who's that?  Leroy Jenkins, I mean," she clarified, mostly because she wasn't... really sure who it was that the man was talking about.

But conversation soon switched back to their quest, and the girl nodded in response to his words.  "Yeah!  I haven't even seen the one over on the East side, so I figure we can go and check out what's over there, too!  Maybe we can find something really cool!  Or maybe there's some super special rare treasure if we get both of the rewards?" she asked, mostly just conjecturing right now because she didn't really know.

"And you'd better not.  Who knows what might've happened if he clocked you in the head?  Come on now," the girl spoke, shaking her head.

[Labyrinth Search 2/5]