[SHOP-F8] Top Floor Trinkets (Artisan)

Zerva's shop, named after the fact he would change location depending on what was listed as the highest floor, was settled inside the trunk of the massive tree which supported the eighth floor capital at the moment. The shop was made of wood for obvious reasons, seemingly carved out of the tree itself with windows, a door, and some furnishing to give people a place to wait while their goods are made. When in, Zerva is sitting back at the counter where he would hold his business, his tools and anvil set up in a room behind the one where the customers were allowed.

Rank 1: 7 EXP and 2 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Materials in stock:

Silver Ingot(x1)

Waiting list:

Nobody

For sale:

Ruby Ring (Good Quality)

Fees: Negotiable.

Zerva figured he wasn't going to be getting customers swiftly or often given he was on the top floor. He shrugs weakly and gets to work making his first accessory. He takes one of his rubies and enters into the back room so he could see about making it into something more useful. With some spare metal which he shaped into a ring he managed to great a golden ring with a ruby set on the top. On it's own it was probably not that useful, but he was proud of his first work regardless. He heads up to the front of his shop again and puts the ring on display!

Roll: 9 = Good Item

Name: Ruby Ring

2 EXP

1 of 2 daily crafts

Grim walked into the shop, his friend Zerva had told him of his new shop, as he walked into the eight floor, he was impressed, as he opens the door, he sees him, "Yo Zerv, hows it going dude?" Grim asks as he walks to the counter, and waits for his friend to look his way.

Zerva looked over and offered a smile to Grim, saying to him in turn "Not bad, mostly just enjoying the fresh air and making things on occasion." He shrugs and points towards his sole ring. "Honestly, not sure what I am meant to do with things like this. No way in heck a player is wasting Col on something that does nothing... Well, if I was a tailor maybe, but you get my meaning." He take a long breath before saying "Well, welcome. How have you been?"

He blinked, frowning softly, feeling like he was being ignored. "No, I only have this ring so far." He points to the ring again, only good quality, so useful for looks alone as an accessory. He says to Grim with a shrug "I have one more craft today, but I'm not using it until I have to."

Grim laughed, "well you'll get better, i was luck, my first craft was a perfect dude, and my seconf one was a perfect as well, this coat is my second craetion." Grim smiles and looks at Zerva, "You know, if you want, you can use that last craft to make me something, I will pay for the mats and the item quality, and if you get a perfect i'll add a little insinuena, to our deal." Grim gives a mishcevious grin.

With a raised brow Zerva looked to Grim and said "Challenge accepted." He chuckles softly and takes out his remaining gemstones, saying to him. "Here's what I got. Two rubies, one sapphire, and one emerald. Tell me which you want me to try, what you want, what you want it to do, etc." He didn't mind making a gamble on what he made, it just made it more exciting.

He waited a minute to see if Grim was going to specify what he wanted further but then shrugged and said "Alright, don't blame me if you don't like it." He chuckles and moves into the back room with his gemstone, hoping the result was at least OKAY. Zerva sighed though when the item came out the exact opposite of okay. When he returned from his back room it was with a bad quality item, not fit for any player to wear. "Sorry, no luck this time around." He shrugs.

Roll: 7 = Bad Item

Name: Saphire Amulet

1 EXP

2 of 2 daily crafts

Grim gave a smile, "well on your next try, you can revert it to its orginal form(Roll a 6 or higher on your crafting die)" He just shrugged and then opend a transaction tab, and sent 500 Col to him, "Here, this is for your troubles dude, hope you get more gems, try diamonds or gold man, silver and various other metals and gems work too." "Me I like the deep blue of the sapphire, along with gold or silver," Grim leaves the shop, leaving Zerv with dome well needed advice.

[OOC- lost 500 Col/buisness transaction]

Zerva took a look at Ruri's request, nodding softly he says "I can certainly try, no problem. At the moment I have these gemstones in stock" He pushes the emerald and two rubies forward to make his point. "But if you have material you would rather use, I would happily use it." he smiles to her with a nod. "Keep in mind, I only have two attempts today."

Zerva smirked and said "Well, it doesn't need to be a jewel. You could give me wood, metal, or anything else that can be shaped and formed." He chuckles and says "Well, since what you are asking me for is an item of perfect quality, how about one thousand col on completion? I am not exactly VIP material, so I know I can't afford to charge higher." He chuckles softly and nods, taking up one of his rubies and saying "Shall I begin?"

Zerva laughed and shook his head "I could try, but it might spoil quickly." He rolls his eyes and heads into the back room where he did his crafting, getting to work on creating the accessory Ruri wanted, if the fates were so kind. After putting the effort however, the fates denied him that chance, the item being destroyed. He sighed softly and shrugged.

Roll: 4 = Failed Item

Item Lost

1 EXP

1 of 2 daily crafts

Zerva takes out his second Ruby, wanting to use his last craft to try for it anyways before he went into the front again. He had to make sure it was a total failure before he would report it as such to his customer. With the spare metals around the shop, not enough to make anything on their own, he tries to make the necklace once again. When it came out as his worst attempt yet he gave a depressed sigh and then headed back to the front, eyeing his lone emerald. "Sorry, no luck today. If you want to try tomorrow though, we can." He smiles to her softly.

Roll: 1 = Epic Failed Item

Item Lost

1 EXP

2 of 2 daily crafts