[PT-F09-PP] <<The Iron Guardian>> Somewhere It Began

A-Are you the one who took the quest to slay the Iron Guardian?" a villager asked him. Perhaps it may not be the best time to ask such simple question, he was not in the mood nor was he going to be grumpy to someone asking a very simple inquiry "yes, I mistakenly took it" he replied. Eyes began darting towards hiding.pnghim as if he mentioned something about stealing wives. "Good sir-" the hooded figure who asked earlier bowed his head as the guy with raven-black hair said yes "you have done me a great favor, would it be too much to tell you of what peril you will face in there?" he added.

The guy turned his head as the [Mysterious Broker] offered to give info about the quest. The player looked like he was in his mid twenties, wearing a pair of eyeglasses that looked like it was made by a virtuoso. His black long-sleeved shirt was visible, no armor beneath or over it, He looked like he was a tourist rather than a player who is going to tackle a dangerous quest "yeah sure fill me insad.png with the details, actually I'm just gonna do this really quick since-" Crozeph's face frowned upon the thought of getting the quest wrong "-I was just looking for my wife, I figured if I go back to where we met doing a quest then maybe I can find her but this isn't the Cerberus quest." The [Mysterious Broker] swallowed as he heard the story of the player "I might lose the chance for him to do it, better be on it quick."

The [Mysterious Broker] cleared his throat and began to tell Crozeph of a story "Long ago, stories tell of a throne inside a cave, it belonged to a warrior so great he amassed treasures one will covet. This gave way for other players to challenge the great warrior in his home where he sits on a throne surrounded by his treasures. Anyone who dares to venture will surely face the might of his sword whose swing can cleave three, no, five warriors in one. His strength likened to demigo-" Crozeph cut him off by placing a finger on his lips "kill the guardian, get booty, get out, plain and simple right?" he told the [Mysterious Broker] "b-but the danger..." Crozeph waved his hand as he walked out the tavern "I don't give a shit, I'm looking for my wife, the Iron Guardian seems to be in the way." he replied.

The [Mysterious Broker] stood there, not able to comprehend how a player could nonchalantly dismiss his story that would've interested others "foolish mortal, brushing danger away isn't bravery." 

Crozeph held his pitch black katana and began scrolling in his inventory looking for buffs, he will need it to beef up his health and mitigation. "Now, Yuki where are you?" he asked before scratching his head "I'm all about trying to be dramatic but I haven't even gone home yet" he told himself as he consumed the items he was looking for inside his inventory.

@Zajcica

Crozeph consumed:
Le Beefus Healthus Pointus OH III
Sandstone Potion [+30 MIT]

Cro stat.png