[PP-F3] <Earning a Living> Learning the way

Shanok was walking around a small village on floor 3, rumors where that the one of the best NPC blacksmith lived in that village. Shanok finally found the forge, it was a small, run down forge, with tools lying around, unorganized some of them even had rust on them. Is the blacksmith here really famous? Look at these tools, they're so rusty, does he not take care of them? Shanok approached the shop, "Anyone here?" he asked. A bulky man came from the outside, "What do ya want?" he asked Shanok. "Are you the blacksmith, if so, I'd like to learn your profession" he replied. "Yea, I am. Ya sure you have what it takes?" the old blacksmith asked Shanok.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes I do!" he quickly replied. "Fine then, first, go and bring me some <>, then, I'll teach ya what I know. Now, go get me those materials!" he said. Shanok quickly headed towards the nearest beach to fight some sealions, he had already fought some before, which was why he knew where to get <>. As he was getting close to the beach, Shanok saw a familiar face and called out to his friend.

"I'm up here... or down here I guess, hunting for <>, there's a supposedly famous blacksmith in town, and he'll teach me if I bring him enough materials for an order" he replied to his friend's question. "Let me see, he told me to get 3 of them, shouldn't take long. Wanna tag along?" he asked his friend.

"Wanna tag along?" I don't ponder this for a second."Sure, I don't have the slightest idea where to get the Atlantis iron." I say, checking my map. I scroll through out the info I have on Floor 3, not finding where to get it."So, how have you been? The last time I saw you was <> quest with Miaki and Zelrius.

"Oh, we get it near here, at the beach, we just have to kill a couple of sealions and we'll have enough" he answered. he then began to walk towards the beach when Clarence asked him how he was doing. "I've been doing great, I mean, not much has happened, I guess that's a good thing though in here" he replied. A couple of minutes later, they had finally arrived at the place where sealions spawned. "Here we are, didn't take too long" he said, he then looked around to see if he could spot any sealions when he heard a sound come from behind. Two sealions attacked them from behind, making both of them fall to the ground.

-Party-

Shanok : 16/17

Clarence : 26/27

-Enemies-

Sealion#1 : 9/9

Sealion#2 : 9/9

I was about to say something then a seal threw me to the ground. I land with a huff as dust goes up into the air."Oh ow, where the heck did they come from." I ask, motioning to the seals. I pull out my daggers and glare at them.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Shanok pulled out his sword and ran towards sealion#1, prepared to attack it. The sealion swiftly dodged Shanok's attack by jumping to the right. "They're fast!" he said.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Shanok charged the sealion that was just attacked, hoping to hit it this time. He landed a hit on the sealion's back, and as he did, he saw the status effect appear beside the monster's hp bar, paralysis.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Sealion#1 : 4/9 - Paralyzed, can't attack or evade

Shanok slashed at the paralyzed and defenseless sealion. Shanok's attack hit the sealion on the back. "It's almost dead, let's get rid of this one fast so we can attack the other one" Shanok told his friend.

-Party-

Clarence : 25/27

-Enemies-

Sealion#1 : 2/9 - Paralyzed, can't attack or evade

Shanok went for the kill on the sealion#1, he slashed at its neck, chopping its head off. The monster exploded in blue crystals as the other charged at the two friends. Bodyslamming them onto the ground.

-Party-

Shanok : 14/17

Clarence : 24/27

-Enemies-

Sealion#1 : 0/9 - Dead - Obtained 1 Atlantis Iron

I grunt in mock pain and stand back up. I spin around a bit, building momentum. And I throw the dagger at the sea lion. I smile a bit as I see it hit its head, damaging it.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Sealion#2 : 8/9

Shanok got himself back on his feet and jumped at the sealion. The attack hit the sealion in the back and made it charge at the two friends, but they easily dodged it.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Sealion#2 : 7/9

I laugh a bit at the sea lion's failed attempt at attacking us."That was an awful attack." I say. I retrieve my fallen dagger and run at the sea lion. I charge it and stab it in the back before jumping back.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Sealion#2 : 6/9

"Come on! You can do better than that, sealion!" Shanok said while laughing at the sealion's failed attack. He then quickly slashed at the sealion. The sealion swiftly dodged the attack.

-Party-

-Enemies-

I take a step forward and use my right foot to kick the sea lion, distracting it as I go for a stab. The Sealion was faster then I though and I missed and stabbed the ground.

-Party-

-Enemies-

"You're not dodging this time!" Shanok said as he tried to attack the sealion again. And as he said, Shanok was faster, stabbing the sealion's belly as it jumped to the side to dodge the attack.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Sealion#2 : 5/9