[PP-F3] <Earning a Living> Learning the way

I laugh as Shanok hits the Sea lion again."Not so high and mighty are we Sea lion?" I say as I come charging in again.I out smart the Sea lion and I stab it in the chest, before hoping away out of its reach.

-Party-

Shanok : 14/17

Clarence : 24/27

-Enemies-

Sealion#1 : 0/9 - Dead - Obtained 1 Atlantis Iron

Sealion#2 : 4/9

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"You're going down!" Shanok said as he attemped to attack the sealion. The attack hit the sealion's head.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Sealion#2 : 3/9 - Paralyzed - Can't attack can't evade

I get a big grin on my face from happiness that this battle will be over soon."Not such hot stuff are you now are you?" I say with a smile as I lean in too the face of the sea lion. I lift my dagger up and plunge it into the sea lion's body.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Sealion#2 : 2/9 - Paralyzed - Can't attack can't evade

"You're going down now!" he said to the sealion as he stabbed it's head with his curved blade. "Ugh, almost. Well, I'll let you finish this one Clarence" he told his friend.

-Party-

-Enemies-

Sealion#2 : 1/9 - Paralyzed - Can't attack can't evade

"Time to finish you off." I say raising my daggers to the sea lion. I charge it with my daggers to my sides. I do a little spin and my daggers make contact with it. The sea lion's body explodes into a million smaller blue crystals.

"Well that wasn't to hard now was it?" I say to my friend Shanok, having defeated the sea lions.

-Party-

Clarence : 25/27

-Enemies-

Sealion#2 : 0/9 - Dead - Obtained 1 Atlantis Iron

"Well, now we only need one more!" Shanok said as he sheathed his sword. He them walked along the beach, looking for another sealion. Unfortunately, they were nowhere to be found, They probably hid themselves when they saw us kill those two Shanok thought to himself, and just as he did, they both got attacked from behind, again, by a bigger sealion, his name was the sealion king. Shanok had recognized this monster as he had defeated it before, perhaps it was here for revenge?

-Party-

Shanok : 12/17

Clarence : 22/27

-Enemy-

Sealion King : 13/13

"Ugh, why don't you guys just leave us alone." I groan as I get up. I draw my daggers quickly and get ready to attack. I catch the << Sea Lion King>> off guard as I jump behind it and stab it in the back. I then jump back as It turns to me.

-Party-

Clarence : 23/27

-Enemy-

Sealion King : 12/13

"Let's kill this one quickly, I don't want this thing to take forever" he told his friend as he charged towards the Sealion King and tried to attack it. The Sealion King was surprisingly fast for its fat body and dodged the attack.

-Party-

Clarence : 22/27

-Enemy-

Sealion King : 12/13

"Damn it! Stop dodging you fat piece of... fat!" he yelled as he charged towards the Sealion King, determined to not miss this time. And as a matter of fact, he did not miss, he hit the Sealion King right in the belly.

-Party-

Clarence : 21/27

-Enemy-

Sealion King : 10/13

"Nice one Shanok." I call as he landed a hit on the Scorpion.I grab one my my daggers and spin around, using the momentum to chuck the dagger and land it on its eye."Suck it you piece of...fat" I call, copying Shanok's insult.

-Party-

-Enemy-

Sealion King : 9/13

"Would you just drop dead you... fatty!" Shanok said as he swung his sword at the overly fat sealion. The Sealion King jumped into the air, you could see his fat making waves as he came crashing down on the ground.

-Party-

-Enemy-

Sealion King : 9/13

"Okay. that is very disgusting." I yell as it lands back down on the ground. as it hits the ground I charge and slash its stomach. In a daze it tries to hit me but I jump out of the way easily, un harmed.

-Party-

-Enemy-

Sealion King : 8/13

I laugh as the monster falls over by its own weight."This is easier then I thought." i say as I charge it. I grab my dagger and slice its chest again. I hope out of the way of its flipper, it trying to grab me.

-Party-

-Enemy-

Sealion King : 6/13