[PP-F3] <Earning a Living> Learning the way

"This is pretty much over Shanok." I say as I aim a dagger right at it. I chuck it right at the sea lion and it slices across its head then pierces against a tree behind it."Shanok, if you will do the honors." I say with a smile, motioning toward the creature.

-Party-

Shanok : 12/17

Clarence : 21/27

-Enemy-

Sealion King : 1/13

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanok stabbed the paralyzed Sealion King, who was unable to dodge this final attack and blew up, turning into blue crystals that faded away. "Well, now I have the three <> that I needed, let's head back to the village" Shanok told Clarence as he began to walk towards the village.

-Party-

Shanok : 12/17

Clarence : 21/27

-Enemy-

Sealion King : 0/13 -Obtained 1 Atlantis Iron

"So, now that is over with, where do you think you are going to step up shop? I put mine on floor 4." I ask Shanok as we walk toward the village."I suggest not Floor 4 though, it freezes most things and it is REALLY col up there, not sure why I even but my shop up there..." I trail off a bit as I talk to Shanok.

After hearing Clarence's question, Shanok thought about it a bit, "I think I'll set my shop on floor four as well, I like snow, and either way, it's not like I'm going to freeze, it'll always be hot in my shop due to the fire" he answered. They continued their walk towards the village until they finally arrived to the blacksmith's place. "I'm back, I have the materials you asked me to gather" Shanok said. "Oh, that's great, put them on the shelf will ya? Now I'll show ya how to be a blacksmith" said the old man as he came out of a door.

"Okay, now we'll start yar trainin'. First, ya gotta take the material and you gotta get it to a high temperature so you can mold it, bend it and all that stuff" said the old man. "For the sake of makin' this faster, I had one ready in advance" he added as he took out a some atlantis iron from the fire, the metal was naturally blue, but having been in the fire for so long, it had become red. "Now, ya gotta take it to the anvil and hammer it till it has the shape you want" said the old man as he began to hammer the metal. After he was done, he put the weapon into a barrel filled with water. "After that, you just gotta do like I did, put it in the water so it cools off. What I just taught you are the basics, you'll need to practice them by yourself to become better and better" he said. He went to his shelf, picked up a bag and gave it to Shanok. "Here ya go, this is fer you, I didn't really need it, I just wanted to see if you could get your own materials" said the old man, handing the bag to Shanok. "Thanks, I really appreciate you teaching me" said Shanok as he took the bag and left the old man's place, waving his hand at him as he walked towards the village's exit.

-Obtained three Atlantis Iron