[PP-F8] Serpent's Serenade (Keith, Zaius)

Keith walked through the mass of trees that was floor 8. He smiled and looked up as the sun leaked through opening in the leaves. He took a deep breath and climbed over a large root and kept walking. Most people wouldn't want to go on foot through the forest alone, but Keith was well-known for his speed. So there was nothing he couldn't get away from. As he took a few more steps, he stopped and gulped as he heard a rattling noise. Looking to his left slowly, he saw a large <> Staring at him, flicking it's tongue and shaking it's tail as it got in a launching position. '...This is NOT good...' Keith thought, as he prayed he wasn't the only one traveling the woods.

Walking through floor eights massive tree area while chomping on a burger when Zauis suddenly heard a loud rattling noise. "What the....." after saying those words he immediately heard someone else's voice. Zauis traveled toward the voices area and saw Keith. Zauis smirked and walked up to Keith, but he decided to keep his distance.

He was wearing a light chest plate over a long red sleeved shirt, black pants and black boots. His hair was spiky towards the top like a duck butt. He looked over at Keith with his red eyes that usually made people wonder if he had good intentions because his eyes looked so evil. "Keith? Did you hear that sound...? It sounded like some kinda snake..." he muttered to Keith.

Keith knew he couldn't talk due to the snake he was seeing, so as he looked to Zaius and back to the snake rapidly, hoping Zaius would notice what he was glancing to. Keith gulped as the snake flicked it's tongue again, it's eyes flickering as it saw Keith squirm. Keith looked back to Zaius and motioned his head in the direction of the snake, just enough so it could barely be seen.

Zauis knew Keith was acting fairly strange. And then there was a loud noise that sounded like a huge snake of some sort. He walked closer to Keith and turned his head slightly only to see a giant snake. Zauis gulped and fell back on his butt while pointing towards the giant snake. "E-e-erm....?" he just tried to stay put like he was frozen until Keith or him decided to make a move to run or fight.

Keith bit his lip as the snake now looked to Zaius, upon hearing the sound of him falling. As quickly as he could, Keith bent down and grabbed a rock, letting it glow in his hand before he hurled it against a tree behind the snake. The python looked behind, no longer noticing Zauis, and began to slither towards the rock Keith a thrown. Keith took deep breaths once it was gone, and he wiped sweat that had beaded down his forehead. "Hey... Not exactly the place I'd expect to see you again!" Keith said, as he walked over to Zaius and offered a hand up.

Zauis knew the snake going to come for his ass since he kept making lots of noises. Then Keith throw a rock near the snake to make it lose focus on Zauis. He took a deep breath and grabbed Keith's hand which led him to his feet. "The same goes to you knucklehead. How've you been doing man?" he muttered to Keith while stretching his arms out to the sky. "Ahhhh... So what's new?"

"Well... There's quite a lot that's gone on, but... Hey, it's really great to see you again man! What's it been like, a few months?" Keith asked, as he looked up at the sky, now turning a darker shade of cobalt. "Well, we should probably talk later. More snakes come out when it gets darker on this floor. I don't know abput you, but Python food is not what I want to become. What about we find an inn and get some food, and then we can share some tales of spurring suspense?"

While Zauis listened to Keith speak he went through his inventory and switched into his new outfit. Purple shirt with a small black jacket over it with no sleeves and black pants with gray lining a dull black boots. Still had tape wrapped around his right arm though. "Hahah it's really great to see you to man! It's been a hella long time. I even lost count! Haha. Yeah, I agree with you. Let's get outta this place man....it gives me the chills and I'd rather not become a happy meal. That sounds like a plan. I'm starving!!! Let's go find an inn man haha!" he excitedly said while smacking Keith on the back gently.