[F22-PP] By the Moon and the Star

"You could have fooled me, but I get it. To be honest for a while I just sat and did nothing but listen. One day though something just clicked... When I knew that talking was not going to do anything I snapped..." Bringing her hand down she gives a soft exhale. "I am not proud of what I did back then, but I felt like it was the only way at the time. I don't regret a single thing though." Things that Gaius has said had started to sink in now. With a smile Freyja turns and hops out of the water to sit next to Gaius. The breeze was cool against her skin, and above all things she was nervous. Freyja places a hand on his back and start rubbing it a bit. "I think I have my answer. I want you to promise me something though. I want you to promise that we keep doing this. When either of us have a problem we come to one another. We keep talking, no secrets..." It might of sounding like a lot, but it was her only condition... "I want to Marry you with all the baggage that comes with both of us..." If he could accept that then it would be set and stone...

A soft trickling breeze and an equally gentle hand at the small of his back. "I get that a lot." he stared into the now rippling pool, as if watching for something to look back at him. There was just an honesty that hung in the air, a peace that lingered like an aroma. The whole world the players were trapped in, melting away through simple conversation. His eyes advance to the flat of his left hand, tracing the lines on his palm with his gaze. Gaius's head twists and a grin begins to draw itself upon his gullet.

"Deal"

A shift of his hand into a clenched fist, before he barrels into the water without a care in the world. Floating on his back and taking in the stars, a suit of clothes that would need to be dried. There was no place he'd rather be, then the path he'd walked and, somehow, ended up here.

Thread Complete:

image.png.ab81924ef0287e895a0f3b0fcc2bd9ab.png
Exp: 4754/30=158
Seeds: 4754/300=15

Gaius:
158*[5*5=25]=3950*1.15 [Event]=4542 Exp
15*Seeds

Freya:
158*[5*5=25]=3950*1.15 [Event]=4542 Exp
15*Seeds

Simmone:
2290*Col [400 Closure, (4542*.15=681*2=1362)]*1.3 [Event]=2290 Col]