[PP-F7] Mountainous Cave (Zelrius, Ruri)

She had wanted to explore floor 7 a bit more, since she hadn't explored much of it, so she teleported to floor 7. She had known Zelrius for a while now, and decided to invite him to explore with her. She had finally finished it as it had said:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, I would like to invite you to an adventure on floor 7 I will be waiting for you in the teleportation gate. _________

She smiled at what she had wrote as she pressed the send button, and waited for a response. Just as said she had waited near the teleport gate, awaiting for Zelrius to meet her there.

Zelrius met up with Ruri at the spot suggested. He sighed as he looked around the floor. It just didn't appeal to him. The Landscape was a ll one color, along with the buildings and other accommodations that came with the villages and floors. The only two things that were different in the floor was the Tower that led to the next Floor and the Mountain off to the west that was dotted with Black rocks. He looked to Ruri and asked:

"Where are we off to today?"

"I want to explore a cave, and maybe find a few animals." She smiled at him as she begun to look around, seeing a few entrances to the outside of the town. She grinned as she began to walk out of the town, and into the mountainous ranges. She had remembered the last time she was in the exact floor, "Shaya.." She had said under her breath as nearby her dark grey furred wolf had came. She smiled at Kanya, her soft agile wolf that had come toward her.

Zelrius nodded. Eager to get going he called Miles to him. Unlike Kanya, Miles wasn't elegant or Agile. Miles was a hulking blue wolf, with glowing red eyes, very much similar to the Wolves on Floor 1, but Miles was larger. Sure, Miles could move at incredible speeds but hardly dodged or maneuvered about, Miles was more strength based.

"Let's get going..." He said, part bored, bit excited to do a bit of exploring.

"Okay." She says as she starts to move forward, out of the town, and out of the safe zone, hoping not to get killed by Zelrius as she started forward. She smiled back to him suddenly, as she walked forward a bit more, seeing the decoration on the mountains a bit closer, then she could normally see them. All the detail and amazing small things they added on to make them look realistic.

As they walked out of the town, He began to see the mountain get closer, but he couldn't see any of the details of it. Zelrius always had bad eyesight, and never did anything about, especially in SAO where it would be so easy to fix. Zelrius just always saw his nearsightedness as a way of life and left it at that. Casually strolling along he continued to follow Ruri, still unaware of what it was they were exactly doing and for what purpose.

"So ready to go explore a cave?" She asked as she looked at her map, seeing a cave nearby it was just behind a few more mountains, and they could go and perhaps defeat some kind of mountain boss. She smiled, feeling that she should do something other then just ask him a question. "Are you okay, you haven't talked much?" She asked Zelrius, a bit confused by him,

He shook his head, pulling out of thought. He now pondered himself to Ruri's question, why didn't he talk a lot?

"I just suppose I spent a lot of time soloing about and in these stupid guild meetings that I just honestly forgot how and what to talk about when I am around people." He said nervously. hoping not to seem weird as that was a little far-fetched, but also the truth

Zelrius looked to her raised an eyebrow then back infront of them. Almost as if on cue, A pair of Diamond-scaled Lizards appeared before them. Zelrius had to laugh out loud, hard as they just came about right when she asked that. Drawing his sword he got ready, Sange would now prove itself in battle

Ruri 43/43

Zelrius 49/49

Diamond-Scale 10/10

Diamond-Scale 10/10

She sees the monsters in front of her, she automatically reacted by taking spark, her curved sword out of her inventory. She smiled across to Zelrius "You thinking what I'm thinking?" She had spoke. She had then lunged forward, her sword in front of her as she had ran forward. To her surprise she had somehow taken 3 Hp off the first lizard, awaiting for their attack afterward.

Ruri 43/43

Zelrius 49/49

Diamond-Scale 7/10

Diamond-Scale 10/10

(--OOC Here's how this will work, To Avoid double posting it'll be your Turn, Then my turn, Then you'll roll and RP for the first Monster, and I will do so for the second. So the Post order is still RZRZ)

Zelrius followed her lead immeadtly. Of course he was thinking the same thing. Two high levels taking on some weak monsters, This is what is was about nowadays. He charged too, Lunging at the one Ruri Didn't target. Wasn't going to let that guy just chill and lay back while his buddy was getting owned.

The lizard had been surprised of the attack across his chest. He had made a small lizard noise, that had left Ruri a bit... confused, as she hadn't known they ever even make noise. He then ran over to Ruri, trying to trip her with his tail. He managed to take one hit point off Ruri. It smirked a bit as it waddled back to it's side of the cave.

Ruri 42/43

Zelrius 49/49

Diamond-Scale 7/10

Diamond-Scale 10/10

The second reptile wasn't so surprised. Zelrius's attack was easily dodged since the Lizard had just seen that exact same attack and knew instantly how to evade. Now this beast was focused on Zelrius itself. The best leaped in the air and opened its jaws to get a chomp around Zelrius.

Ruri 42/43

Zelrius 47/49

Diamond-Scale 7/10

Diamond-Scale 10/10

Ruri started her sword again, running forward to the lizard. Jumping at him at the last moment. Unfortunately instead of hitting him, She hid into the cave wall, getting it unstuck automaticly after getting into the situation.

Ruri 42/43

Zelrius 47/49

Diamond-Scale 7/10

Diamond-Scale 10/10

Zelrius shook his head. He had missed his last attack and then got attacked himself. He charged full on towards the Lizard again, not wanting to just make it look like a total waste of time right here in front of someone else. Zelrius lifting his sword swung down on the beast,

The lizard watched Zelrius's fail of an attack. As he then swiped his other claw at Ruri, hoping to get an attack. The lizard had missed, scowling at Ruri as his claw fell down to the ground before him. He awaited the pain to come to him.

Ruri 42/43

Zelrius 47/49

Diamond-Scale 7/10

Diamond-Scale 10/10

The second Reptile snarled as a way of laughing at Zelrius's once again feeble attempt to attack it. It ran on it's hind legs straight at Zelrius swinging a clawed "hand" or appendage at Zelrius get a swipe at the Boy. Zelrius was just turning around as this was unfolding, with maybe a possible dodge in order.