[PP- F9 + 11] Into The Depths to Blow Off Steam <<Guardian of Fire>> (Lessa)

At first, Jomei found himself dodging rows of razor sharp teeth the size of his head and the small flames that poured out around them as the two remaining heads chased the ginger down, trying to catch him within either one of their toothy maws. All of a sudden, the duelist found himself dodging the heads themselves as they fell to the ground like large boulders, cut clean from the muscular necks that they were once attached to. A single strike from Lessa's sword easily dealt with what remained of the Cerberus, and despite this not being the most formidable opponent for the two able bodied frontliners, it was still damn impressive. 

The ginger righted himself, standing up into a more relaxed stance as he returned his sword to hits home on his hip. "I could've done that. I just didn't want to take all the glory." he teased Lessa with a smirk before making his way in her direction. The blonde seemed just as fed up with the heat as he was, though.. he wouldn't complain about how hot it was inside of a volcano. Not lingering any longer than they needed to, they swiftly retraced their steps with Knorlit village in their sights. Lessa's mind was already on washing the hot sweat -- and most likely the frustration of the day -- away with a cold shower. Not even the heat of the ninth floor could be used as an excuse to hide the deep blush that grew on Jomei's cheeks at her slip of the tongue. 

Despite the shared embarrassment at the slip, and very very quick thought of what she had accidentally suggested, Jomei shrugged it off with a hearty laugh. "While I'm sure you are great company, probably best we stick to our own showers for that one." The rest of the trip back to Knorlit was definitely less heavy than the trek to the volcano, having gotten most of their issues out into the air before hand, and with the quest turned in the two went their separate ways. Not before Jomei turned to Lessa before stepping onto the teleportation platform. "I think today was good for both of us. Just know that if you ever need me, just to talk of whatever else, you know where to find me." With a warm smile and a two finger salute, the ginger vanished in a flash of blue light as he retreated back to a Floor with a much more comfortable climate.

Thread Complete
Word Count 15,577
Pages 2
15577/30 = 519 * 5 = 2595

Jomei T9: 
24,355 EXP | 2595 * 9 = 23,355 + 1000
4053 Col | 400 + 3653
Cerberus Soul (T1 Unique Consumable)

Lessa T8: 
21,760 EXP | 2595 * 8 = 20,760 + 1000
3664 Col | 400 + 3264
Cerberus Soul (T1 Unique Consumable)